Absco Aviary

Absco Aviary

John

John

Terrible experience.

I placed and paid for one of their avaries that stated "In stock" and was told that it would be delivered within 15 days.
On the 20th day i rang absco in the morning and by late afternoon they still had no answer for me so i cancelled the order and had my full refund in my bank the next day. Its a shame that Absco wasn't as professional in handling my avary order as they were refunding my money.
They wasted my time and going on most of their reviews a lot of unhappy customer would agree.

Customer ServiceAbsco Sheds

Norm E.Sydney, NSW

Aviary/Chicken Coop 1.52mL x 1.52mW x 1.80mH

Originally purchased in early September - when arrived there were missing parts and the rest were mixed parts from older model and new model. A re-order was arranged at beginning of Oct - when this arrived in mid November it was not my parts ! another reorder done - parts finally arrived in January 2020 but mesh panels wrong !. The lack of quality control is evident in this mix up - This has been a very long process to resolve - luckily Richard from Absco assisted with sorting out and also provided tips on completing aviary. The aviary design could be improved by providing options for shelving, three quarter door - to prevent birds escaping, separate small door to allow feeding without entering aviary.

Purchased in September 2019 at Simply Sheds.

Customer ServiceAbsco Sheds

Sorry to hear Norm, this is not the experience we want you to have. We'll give you a call and find a solution on this. Speak soon, The Absco Team

Happy to talk.

Rainy_Days_1

Rainy_Days_1Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wish I bought one sooner...

I was really looking forward to purchasing a large aviary for my Budgies but I noticed that there was a new door!! I think the new location of the door was a horrible idea. The door is full sized my precious budgies will fly straight out, I cant even put up a shelf along the back wall so my Budgies have somewhere to nest. I love ABSCO Aviaries, for now I will have to find an old supplier so I can purchase one of your aviaries or find a new brand :(

Purchased in February 2010 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Absco ShedsAbsco Sheds

Thank you for your feedback. We have sent you a private message with details on where to purchase the old models.

Outdoor Furniture Products

Find out how Absco Aviary compares to other Outdoor Furniture Products

New door sucks

Wanted to buy an new aviary because I like these products but new door design is terrible. Birds will just fly over your head and escape. This is not suitable on an enclosure for flighted animals. Please change back to the old design. I have now chosen to purchase a different brand of aviary that is safe and suitable.

Purchased in December 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $650.00.

Absco ShedsAbsco Sheds

Thanks for the feedback on the new design. We amended the design for easy access based on market research. I've taken your review to our industrial designer who will look into an infill panel option moving forward. Thanks again, Rosie.

Akal
Akal
Absco ShedsAbsco Sheds

Thanks Akal, you raise some good points here. On the off chance you have not yet purchased an Aviary I will send you a private message with some links on where to buy as our old Aviaries are still in the marketplace. Thank you, Rosie

Now in therapy

Now in therapyHunter Region, NSW

Biggest nightmare ever

Was told 2 people can put this together in about 2 hours. It took 2 men 8 hours & still didn't get the wire on until next day. Complicate instructions, one part missing & 2 non required parts included, pre drilled holes don't line up & very flimsy frame. I have put together lots of prefab sheds & aviaries before but nothing like this piece of scrap metal. If you buy one of these you need about 4 mates & one needs to be an engineer. Bunnings did replace the missing part after lots of discussion.

Purchased in December 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Absco S.Absco Sheds

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear you have had a bad experience with us. Could you please email me your name, model number and contact number to admin@absco.com.au? Our team would like to discuss this issue with you. Kind regards, Rosie

Shedless wonder

Shedless wonderCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Absolute piece of squashed banana.

Easiest sheds to build my absolute rear end. We are now on day 3, 50 million ‘insturction’ videos later and yet - we still have no aviary.
How do you return this thing to the blind monkey who created it? This thing is worse than putting together a house of furniture with a Swedish instruction manual and no arms.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Absco S.Absco Sheds

Bird avery

We found it hard to put together, wire pre cut was too short, you were meant to ring me back when having difficulties, no phone call, took 5 people 3 days. Never again. Nice avery otherwise, next time if I ever buy one I'll get one already assembled.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Anna E

Anna ESydney

Worst product I have ever bought

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Cheryl

CherylDirnaseer

Good Aviary

Bought 2 of the aviary sheds with the gable roof. They are good aviaries all except the door. The door is very flimsy. Service was great and delivery was spot on.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Outdoor Furniture Products

Find out how Absco Aviary compares to other Outdoor Furniture Products

Pretty Boy

Pretty BoyAdelaide

Petty Boy

We've had ours Aviary nearly 6 months now, got it at a great price and was delivered within a week. Pretty Boy thinks it's pretty cool, hes our Gallah!! Its turned his life around now he talks all the time has a social life and even his feathers are growing back. But look at first when we unpacked it, we left it for about 2 weeks, looked to complicated. Then decided to lay it out on the back lawn then we started seeing how it went together. With some good team work we had it erected the same day and moved Pretty Boy right in .Hes been in paradise ever since.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

ray g.

ray g.asked

Do I have to assemble this absco aviary shed .

Hi Ray,
Aviaries come flat packed and require assembly. We have step by step videos on YouTube or on our Absco Sheds Assembly app which will help give an indication on assembly. Just add your model number in the search bar. Otherwise email admin@absco.com.au and we can send you a copy of the instruction manual for your model.

Lisa B.

Lisa B.asked

Who can I ask if they can build the aviary.i need a concrete slab put down first.somebody thought it was a shed not an aviary.

Hi Lisa,
I'm afraid we do not have any installers in Adelaide. Our Absco Shed installer is actually visiting next week if you would like this one built? However we cannot lay the concrete slab unfortunately. Otherwise third party handymen like Hire a Hubby are great for these kinds of jobs.
If you would like more information you can email us at admin@absco.com.au

Lisa B.

Lisa B.asked

I’ve been waiting for a concrete slab to go down and waiting for someone to build my aviary,one said you get one screw in the wrong.you have to start again.

Hi Lisa,
Can you send your contact number to admin@absco.com.au - I will get Richard to give you call who can answer any queries around installation.

Get an answer from our members and Absco Sheds representatives