Part of Absco Garden Sheds 4.1

4.3

Bunni R.
Bunni R.3 posts

Horrible

Such a poor product. Holes didn't line up and has ended up with the doors not wanting to sit flush. Had to make custom holes to get parts to even closely line up.
Instructions missed a lot of information and that was from their own videos in app and the pdf download.
Light panel doesn't come to size, which they could do easily but don't want to make the effort. But you still pay out for it.
Absolute load of rubbish.
Would never recommend to anyone. Wouldn't even look in their direction if they were free.
Called their number and both times were treated as If we were below them. Show details
Occy
OccySouthwest, VIC9 posts
Gloria
GloriaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Premier

Good for what you pay for

Well packed with a lot of extra screws and washers. Instructions can be quit hard to follow. If this is your first shed build get some help. The construction is very sturdy and the design looks good
Thanks Michelle Show details
Doc
Doc9 posts
  Verified Premier

DON'T buy, so many bad reviews for a reason, how it has a 4 star average seems a little suss to me

Hard to put together with less than 4 people as each individual part is so flimsy, holes don't line up, engineering is poor so that it makes certain parts or assembly even harder. Try and line the doors up, good luck. Requires plenty of rivets as the click in system is pretty half arsed. Dont rely on this to store things safe, a philips head and you're in.... Wish I'd bough timber and roofing and build my own. Would have been better, stronger and quicker Never again! Show details
Phabby
Phabby3 posts

Nice little Shed

I received my new shed as a birthday gift from the wife, the build was a little frustrating , even for a Qualified Chippy. Ran into a damaged roof part from the manufacture process, so had to call their customer service team. Tom helped even on a Saturday around lunch, he was prompt at resolving the issue and had the part reordered made and shipped. The shipping was held up but not due to Absco and the part finally arrived after 2 frustrating weeks. Great storage shed, assembly instructions could be alot better ,overall happy thanks to Tom. Show details ·  1
John V
John V2 posts

Excellent customer service

The shed is great for the price (599 USD at Tractor Supply) but unfortunately a piece was missing. This is a shout out to customer service rep Ron, who handled the case with great courtesy and professionalism. Show details ·  1
Leigh
LeighHunter Region, NSW4 posts
Tony
TonyNewcastle2 posts

Don’t buy

Worst garden shed iv ever built they are so weak and poorly made had to drill many so many pre drilled holes while I was put it together and the I get all up ready for the doors to go on and hinge on door not even drilled at all I my opinion it’s better to get a better built shed Show details
  • +3Thumbnail
Paul G
Paul GMurrumbidgee Region, NSW9 posts

Absco Premier Garden Shed

I got my shed from simple sheds in Acacia Ridge, it took a week to arrive. Instructions and the video were a great help. One of the doors didn't line up, but it wasn't a problem. I would recommend these garden sheds, as I had the 3m × 2.26m one. Make sure you have 4 people for putting up the walls. Show details ·  1
YLK
YLK

Great Product and Customer Service

I love my BSCO Premier Shed Model: 30232GK! It was easy to assemble and the instructions were straightforward and easy to follow. The materials used in the construction are of high quality and the finished product is sturdy and durable. I appreciate the attention to detail in the design. The size is perfect for storing all of my tools and equipment, and I love that I can lock it up for added security. I would like to give a special shout-out to Sarah from customer service who assisted me throughout the process. She was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable, and she made the experience even better. Show details ·  1
Timothy Hancock
Timothy HancockNorth-West & West coast, TAS7 posts
  Verified Premier

Easiest shed to put together!

A little time and patience getting to know the parts and it was very easy!
I took my time and it took 8 hours by myself and I had my wife help me hold things and guide stuff!
Thanks AbscoSheds Show details ·  1
Shawn C.
Shawn C.
  Verified Premier

Excellent shed, just needs a touch up

Good quality shed, holes didnt line up sometimes but very easy to fix.
best to follow the app and the written instructions at the same time.
Huge thankyou to Sarah at customer services for the help with replacement Dyno Bolts! Show details ·  1
Andrew
Andrew2 posts
Graham C.
Graham C.Central Queensland, QLD

Nice shed looks great

Picked up the shed in two flat packs from Bunnings the staff new the product and I purchased the Cyclone kit aswell. I've put a few garden sheds up before so it made the job that little bit easier. The instructions were good and I used the video to double check on a few finer points. Some of the punched holes weren't exactly matched but that was not a problem at all. 2 days by myself and it was up and secured to my slab. Sarah at Absco sheds was really helpful via email and over the phone as I had a couple of questions so that was a bonus. Good shed /Lawn locker happy with it all, thankyou. Show details ·  1
luke
lukePerth, WA4 posts
  Verified Premier

Take a photo it wont stay up for long

Claim it has a lifetime warranty in advertising with an N2 wind rating. When the first breeze pushes it over however you will quickly find out they know its not fit for being outside and their warranty excludes damage from Storms, wind, rain and snow. Show details
Absco Sheds   DM

Hi Luke, Thank you for your feedback, we're sorry to hear you had issues with your shed. We have passed this concern to management, thank you.

John W · Premier

Why don’t Absco provide a list of parts found in each box, would be helpful when attempting to assemble. Model 30302GK

Absco Sheds   DM

Hi John, Apologies for the confusion. We do recommend that all components in each box be marked off the checklist prior to starting construction of the shed. We have passed your feedback onto the team as well.
Regards
The Absco Team

Paul P. · Premier

Hi Absco
I'm contructing a shed model number 15081SK and I want to know if I can reverse the door opening on the other side.
Paul

Absco Sheds   DM

Hi Paul, Great to hear you managed to construct the door opening to your requirements. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions we can help with.
The Absco Team

Absco Garden Sheds Space Saver4.2
Absco Garden Sheds Eco-nomy
Absco Garden Sheds Eco-nomy4.3
CategoryShedsShedsShedsSheds
Wind RatingN2 (147km/h)N2 (147km/h)N2 (147km/h)N2 (147km/h)
Roof TypeGableFlatSkillion
Door TypeDoubleSingleSingle
ColourZincalume, Pale Eucalypt, Paperbark, Classic Cream, Woodland GreyZincalume, Paperbark, Woodland GreyZincalume, Classic Cream, Pale Eucalypt, Woodland Grey
Awards 2023 and 20242023 and 20242023 and 20242023 and 2024