13Absco Garden Sheds

2,497 reviews
Jess
JessFar North Queensland, QLD

Customer service

I’d like to say a really big thank you to Tom in customer service for help me out
Unfortunately I purchased a garden shed from Bunnings and they were missing parts..
Bunnings wouldn’t help

Tom was really really helpful!
Thanks again Show details ·  1

Owed 6hrs of my life
Owed 6hrs of my lifeSydney, NSW2 posts

Horrendous instructions

The instructions lack detail. 6 hours of my life I won’t get back. Don’t do it! Show details
michael_rx8
michael_rx8Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
Rosanne S.
Rosanne S.Perth, WA

It's OK once it's up

Watch out for design flaws. Screws catch on ridge cap lip. Screws are too short for some situations.
I actually installed second roof panel as two pieces, because of screw problems. Show details ·  1
Henry
HenrySydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts
Absco Sheds   DM

Hi Henry, We are sorry to hear about your experience assembling your shed. We would like to look into the issues further and help resolve the issues. We will send you a private message to get some more information.
The Absco Team

Timothy Hancock
Timothy HancockNorth-West & West coast, TAS7 posts
  Verified Premier

Easiest shed to put together!

A little time and patience getting to know the parts and it was very easy!
I took my time and it took 8 hours by myself and I had my wife help me hold things and guide stuff!
Thanks AbscoSheds Show details ·  1
John D.
John D.

Great little shed

Great little shed, easy to assemble. Was missing parts- bolt down brackets and bolts, a quick e mail and parts in the mail within a couple days Show details ·  1
Amitesh
Amitesh
  Verified Space Saver

This is very spacious and nice deal

A part was missing but Sarah and Ron from Absco were really efficient in getting back in timely manner. I got response during after hours and weekends which was way awesome. Show details ·  1
K. Gounder
K. Gounder

Bought a Absco space saver 3.0 *1.52

Bought a Absco space saver 3.0 *1.52 through Bunnings. Had a missing part. With excellent service provided by Ron Santos I finally got the part and installed the garden shed. Happy with product and very happy with the customer service. Show details ·  1
Stu
StuSydney, NSW3 posts
  Verified Ezislider

Great sheds, great customer service

Quality is great.
Easy to build, app makes it simple to follow.

Had a slight issue with a missing part, however, massive thanks to Sarah from customer service who got it sorted without a fuss! Show details ·  1

Shawn C.
Shawn C.
  Verified Premier

Excellent shed, just needs a touch up

Good quality shed, holes didnt line up sometimes but very easy to fix.
best to follow the app and the written instructions at the same time.
Huge thankyou to Sarah at customer services for the help with replacement Dyno Bolts! Show details ·  1
bjs01
bjs01Illawarra, NSW14 posts
Kenny Kramer
Kenny Kramer

Shed completed!

I'm not going to rate the shed or installation, yet, take this time to comment on customer support. A piece of the shed was short in length so I contacted support online. I thought I'd give it a try but when I saw I was dealing with a company halfway around the world (Australia; and I'm in Maine, USA) I said ' I'm never going to see this piece'. Well it was just the opposite and thank to Tom Santos. Tom was quite the professional in customer service. Through dialect we analyzed that the piece was flawed and in no time at all the correct piece showed up. Thanks Tom! Show details ·  1
Frank
Frank2 posts
  Verified Bike Shed

Good value, good service, not easy to install

The product is good for this price; it looks good after assemble; the service is very good! I got help from Sarah when I request a part; the instruction is also clear enough.

But I need to remind that this product is not easy to install. Some holes is missing, so you need to drill by yourself. The most difficult part is to link the "four walls" together. You need to either cut the wall plate a little, or force them into, anyway, it's not easy.

About the design, it MUST be installed on slab, to be strong enough, according to the instruction. But if you don't want to, like me, you can add 8 corner bracket in the corners, to strength the structure. Show details ·  1

Andrew
Andrew2 posts
Bill Garner
Bill GarnerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Missing parts

On opening contents and checking with directions discovered two components missing. Contacted customer service and spoke with Mitch who was very professional and took me through the process of retrieving missing parts. Mitch kept in contact with the status of enquiry right up to confirming that parts had been delivered via tracking app and had we received them. This is excellent service in less than a week. Thank you Mitch. Show details ·  1

johnyrott
johnyrottIllawarra, NSW
  Verified Workshop

new work shed

charlotte and the team where great to deal with sent missing part in no time very happy Show details ·  1
Graham C.
Graham C.Central Queensland, QLD

Nice shed looks great

Picked up the shed in two flat packs from Bunnings the staff new the product and I purchased the Cyclone kit aswell. I've put a few garden sheds up before so it made the job that little bit easier. The instructions were good and I used the video to double check on a few finer points. Some of the punched holes weren't exactly matched but that was not a problem at all. 2 days by myself and it was up and secured to my slab. Sarah at Absco sheds was really helpful via email and over the phone as I had a couple of questions so that was a bonus. Good shed /Lawn locker happy with it all, thankyou. Show details ·  1
Michelle
MichelleHobart, TAS

Seriously?

I’m assuming if you’re a competent, capable person who can interpret inept drawings along with interpretive dance moves this shed would be easy to put together. Yes I’m female, yes I’m on my own, no I can’t put the stupid thing together. Can’t even make it up and just drill holes and make a workable shed out of it. Biggest waste of time and money and it’s now going to the tip. Show details
Maggie-louise
Maggie-louiseSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Eco-nomy

Crap system

So hard to put together and there new clip
system is absolutely crap and the pre drilled holes don't even line up and my dad has one that was brought in the 90s and it was better back then as everything was done with riverts and the channels were solid the one I have U have to use a joiner so worse she'd ever this is the 2nd one I have had trouble with not impressed Show details
luke
lukePerth, WA4 posts
  Verified Premier

Take a photo it wont stay up for long

Claim it has a lifetime warranty in advertising with an N2 wind rating. When the first breeze pushes it over however you will quickly find out they know its not fit for being outside and their warranty excludes damage from Storms, wind, rain and snow. Show details
Absco Sheds   DM

Hi Luke, Thank you for your feedback, we're sorry to hear you had issues with your shed. We have passed this concern to management, thank you.

Adam
AdamSydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts

DO NOT BUY

Shed roof leaks, Absco claims there sheds are not water proof but weather proof. Do not buy go get an easy shed. Bunnings has issued a full refund and have been great but this shed is a total joke. It was also professionally installed via bunnings.

Large gaps in the roof water just falls through when you sprinkle water on the roof with a hose, absco claim no issues. Thousands of dollars of tools could have been ruined if i didnt notice it before moving from my old shed to the new one. Show details

Trimbo
Trimbo16 posts
  Verified Regent

Impressed with this shed

All the parts were so itemised, in detail, all were present, and, it made for an easy installation. Every process of the instructions were lock-step. As with the instruction sheets, I also benefitted by checking the YouTube videos. Sure, some holes may have been out, however, what an amazing technology with great accuracy. I’m very happy with this shed and feel quite accomplished with my work. Show details ·  1
John king
John kingNorthern Region, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified Premier

Shed review

The shed was top quality.
Easy to install.
Everything was supplied.
The instructions were easy to follow and the online videos were brilliant.
Just great!
Extremely happy with my purchase. Would recommend everyone to buy an AbscoSheds Show details ·  1
Jenni G.
Jenni G.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts
Ropata
Ropata
  Verified Regent

Affordable, cost effective and fit for purpose

Great after sales Customer Service - I purchased 6 Absco Regent sheds but had cause to contact the Absco Call Centre for assistance. I was ably assisted by Customer Service advisor Mr Ron Santos was friendly, helpful, polite and genuine in assisting me resolve a problem of a missing part. This arrived by Courier a few days later allowing me to complete the work. Many thanks Ron "good on mate" Show details ·  1

Yogi Bear
Yogi Bear2 posts
john
johnPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified Ezicompact

a good shed

after reading the instructions it was reasonably straight foreword. however some of the predrilled holes were not properly drilled- (minor problem) some other predrilled holes did not align- (minor problem). There was a generous amount of screws supplied after completing the assembly. nice shed, Show details ·  1
Rod M
Rod MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts
Myee Mike
Myee MikeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  • +1Thumbnail
Ben
Ben

Help with new plans

I purchased my sheds a few years ago, but for a variety of reasons have only just got around to getting them erected. I noticed some of the needed plan detail was missing, probably by my poor scanning/photocopying. I contacted ABSCO and Tom got straight back to me, After getting a few more details, he emailed me updated new plans, building instructions and info for the approval, which was exactly what I needed. At no cost and all within a day. Very helpful and good service.
Ben Stafford Show details ·  1
Gary
GaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified Regent

Missing Part Sorted

We purchased a Regent Shed through Bunnings Special Order - Build was going really well and the Video's were most helpful - We got to the assemble the walls and a gable was missing - Rang Absco late Sat Afternoon who suggested a quick check at Local Bunnings to sub a piece out - But they had non in stock. Tom advised Sunday night they would ship the missing bits - Great Customer service - Looking forward to the finished project Show details ·  1
Jared
Jared

Easy to assemble

Bought a premier 3x3 shed, the destructions were easy to read along with the online assembly walkthrough videos. Had all sides assembled in a night. Videos were done in a common sense manner leading me to a missing part.
Once I found the online process to chase it up was easy, Tom assisted me and no more then 4x emails later part was in the mail. Show details ·  1
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
  Fair Incentive Verified Premier

A family project

It took my Dad and I all weekend to put this together but it is the perfect little shed for my unit.

The instructions at times were hard to follow but the resulting shed is great. Has been up for a few months and has survived many intense weather events. Show details ·  1

AWD
AWD

Great shed

We purchased this shed a few months ago but due to weather we just put it together a few weeks ago. We realized we were missing a part but contact Absco and they have been great. They were patient with me gathering all information they needed and got the parts sent right out. Charlotte was great with updates on the process. The shed looks great . We did appreciate the quick response from Absco especially with time difference. We purchased 10x10 metal shed and would recommend this product. We will look for this brand for any future need. Show details ·  1
Mitch
MitchNorth Queensland, QLD
  Verified Workshop

Frustrating

Bought from bunnings expecting it to be quite an easy job going by there website. However this wasnt the case. All panels were incorrect size and therefore didn't work. Long story short after my THIRD resupply of sheets from absco and 3 months later i finally got the shed up. Sarah from customer service was excellent through the whole drama in getting the problems sorted and kept in touch the whole time which i was impressed with. There quality control needs alot of work considering i paid nearly 2grand for the shed. Thankfully their customer service saved them. Show details ·  1

Steve
SteveMid North Coast, NSW
  Verified Eco-nomy

Awesome Value! Great Product!

Purchase through Mitre 10. The instructions were clear and easy to follow. Some holes didn't align, rectified with the drill bit provided (minor issue).
There was a door channel missing so I contacted Sarah in customer service. Sarah was awesome to deal with, she organised the component to be sent directly to me. She tracked, provided updates and a delivery date.
Customer Service, Outstanding! Thank you Sarah! Show details ·  1
Mick
MickIllawarra, NSW

Very poor shed

Purchased from Bunnings and had to wait 10 weeks for delivery. Box was damaged when I picked it up (which is likely not Absco's fault). Panels were scratched, holes not punched correctly, holes did not line up, design issues causing the top pad bolt to not engage, large burrs left on the edges. Overall a poor quality product that I have in my backyard that frustrates me to even look at. Contacted Absco via messenger with photos, they tried to help but gave me 20 questions to answer which didn't help. Built another branded shed in the months prior and it was of much higher quality.
John
JohnPerth, WA

2nd shed

The shed erection instructions were great. Sometimes the holes didn't align but drilled them through (very thoughtful including a drill bit and screwdriver head).
The channels at the bottom of the walls - could have been more visually indicated - I knew they had to go one way or the other but couldn't see instructions in the manual. Online assistance was good - thank you. Show details ·  1
John
JohnHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Missing one side panel

Good quality. Highly recommended to watch video on how to put it together. It was missing one of the side panels, Sarah from Absco sorted it out and got the missing piece delivered. It was easy enough to put together with 2 people. Show reply