Absco Pool Pump Cover

Absco Pool Pump Cover

Bob

BobMurwillumbah

Great Pool Shed

The shed was easy to assemble as per the instructions would recommend this shed to any one.I needed to lower the height for my situation as there was only one size available.I had no trouble doing this.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
    George p

George pSydney

Happy client always makes for good business

I purchased this for a client and they were over the moon with the finished project as they were unsure with what to expect. Always great using quality products on a job

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Excellent... outstanding

Excellent, easy to install and finishes the back yard off. The access to the pool pump is easy accessible with a sliding door at the front and a lifting lid . Would recommend to all.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
    Outdoor Furniture Products

Find out how Absco Pool Pump Cover compares to other Outdoor Furniture Products

brb

brbPerth WA

Value Engineering gone too far!

The written assembly enclosed within the box is reasonably straight forward, however on completion of the assembly it has to be said that the process of "Value Engineering" has gone way too far.
    The gauge of the sheet metal is bordering of aluminium foil
    This has totally compromised the product structure and I really wish I didn't bother. If I said its true what they say "you get what you pay for", Well I don't think I have. I think it is over priced for what I paid for it.

Date PurchasedOct 2018