Absolute Domestics ACT, Canberra

Absolute Domestics ACT, Canberra (page 2 of 5)

4.4

Simple and great service

We put in an enquiry online then after a couple of calls Absolute Domestics had arranged a cleaner for the day and time we had requested. The cleaner was professional and effective. They were also very accommodating when we couldn't make the usual time. Absolute Domestic was upfront with cost and when the cleaner was no longer available on the usual day they got back in touch to arrange another. We decided not to arrange another due to our cleaning requirements short term but we will definitely be calling Absolute Domestics when we need a cleaner again, they are a great service.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jono, thank you for sharing this great feedback and we look forward to helping you again in the future. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Von

VonCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Good service - very responsive

Great service my cleaner was flexible with my schedule and conscientious in their work. I will definitely be using the service again in the future. Very pleased with the service!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Von, thank you for this lovely feedback and we look forward to helping you again soon. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Very easy

Absolute domestics made it easy to get a cleaner to contact me. The cleaner came when they said they would and it cost as much as it was advertised. Thanks.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Matty, we're so glad you found the whole process very easy and our flat price means there's no hidden surprises! Regards, Absolute Domestics

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Absolute Domestics ACT, Canberra compares to other House Cleaning Services

Very helpful

My cleaners were very helpful in keeping things clean when I was going through a rough time. Kara and Aaron were always on time and super pleasant to deal with. It was such a relief not having to worry about cleaning the house while I was studying and working full time.

The only poor experience I had was their habit of seemingly carelessly placing things from my adjoined bathroom all over my bedroom floor rather than stacking them in one location when they cleaned and mopped the bathroom.

Would definitely go to Absolute Domestics again if I needed assistance.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Mel, thank you for your lovely feedback about your cleaners Kara and Aaron and it's great to hear that you didn't have to worry about the cleaning while studying and working full time. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Sheba

ShebaCanberra 2600, ACT

Happy with the Service

Really happy with the service. Absolute Domestics were extremely professional and provided competent workers. Unfortunately had to stop due to change in circumstances. Life happens. Will hire again once circumstances change.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Sheba, Thank you so much for recommending the agency. We look forward to assisting you with your household chores again in the future. Absolute Domestics

Carrissa I.

Carrissa I.Canberra 2600, ACT

Great service, but not all cleaning services are equal

It is great to have the insurance that backs up Absolute Domestic cleaning services, but it is a shame not all their cleaners can actually clean properly. We originally had Ravi and Shrusti, and the cleaning was sub-par with damage done to our home and furniture which thankfully Absolute Domestics repaired. Our replacement cleaners couldn't have been better - not only did they get all our routine cleaning tasks completed on time and to a very high standard but they were able to use their initiative and identify other cleaning tasks that we had let lapse which they could include in their weekly clean. I would highly recommend both Sonam and Pem to everyone.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Carrissa, we are pleased to hear how happy you are with your replacement cleaners and thank you for your patience and understanding with your original team. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Ella

EllaCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Love my cleaner!

My cleaner is super reliable, easy to get in touch with and passionate about doing a great clean.
The clean is ALWAYS thorough and any requests are followed.
Absolute Domestics are also easy to contact, seek feedback and are more than helpful in finding a replacement cleaner if needed.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Ella, it's fantastic to hear how much you love your cleaner and the service that we provide. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Shirley S.

Shirley S.Canberra 2600, ACT

Fantastic service and cleaners

Natalie is a godsend. She is punctual, friendly, efficient and her standard of work is excellent. I would be lost without her. I look forward to my fortnightly visits as it means I have a free weekend!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Shirley, thank you for taking the time to share this lovely feedback about your cleaner Natalie. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Tam

Tam

Review of all 3 cleaners

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Tam, your feedback is very important to us and we would love the opportunity to discuss this further. Can you please email your contact details to feedback@absolutedomestics.com.au so that we can identify your booking. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Astrid

AstridCanberra 2600, ACT

A delight to deal with

Really appreciate your fantastic customer service and having a cleaner who's quick to respond, polite and efficient. It's particularly helpful having someone iron clothes to save us time each morning – thank you.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Astrid, we love hearing that your cleaner helps you save time each morning and is a delight to deal with. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Nandie

NandieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

More weekend time for me

The cleaners were reliable and very efficient. They achieved a lot in two hours. I did need to spend some time rearranging ornaments as they went through like a whirlpool. Although there were still some small jobs to do around the house, having a good general clean on a Friday made my weekends more relaxing.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Nettie, it's terrific to hear how much your cleaners achieved in your 2hr booking. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Coming home to peace and cleanliness

Best day of the week is now cleaning day. She always puts a smile on my face with her little touches around the home, shining and tidy in each room. What a relief to have it done!
Thanks so much!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Lin 43, we love hearing that the best day of the week is the day your cleaner arrives to take care of the housework. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Great company makes finding a quality cleaner a breeze.

Absolute Domestics takes the hassle out of finding a cleaner. My cleaner Louise was fantastic she was prompt thorough and trustworthy as well as insured.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Kazz, thanks for the terrific feedback about your cleaner Louise and we love hearing how easy you found the whole service. Regards, Absolute Domestics

popsy22

popsy22

Sloppy and slapdash

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi popsy22, this is certainly not the experience we want you to have using our cleaning service. Can you please email your contact details to feedback@absolutedomestics.com.au so that we can look into this further. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Great service, high standard of cleaning

My partner and I loathe cleaning. We thought 2 hrs would be more than enough to clean my 3 bed home, as when we do it ourselves, a quick vacuum, dust and bathroom clean takes us about an hour - we never realised how bad a job we were doing until our cleaner came in. While we've had to extend our service to 3 hrs, it is well worth it for the cleanliness of the house

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Kristel, it's terrific to hear how much you and your home are enjoying the benefits of having a regular cleaner! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

AD overview

My most recent cleaner, Mercedes was thorough, honest, reliable and a lovely person, thank you Mercedes :)
Other cleaners through Absolute Domestics have been less than ideal. I would rate Mercedes a 5, the others a 1

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Angela, thank you for providing this terrific feedback about your cleaner Mercedes and for sticking with the Agency until the right match was found. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Wonderful service

Absolute Domestics having been looking after my home for 6 years. Dana has been my cleaner all that time. She has been wonderful and has been a part of my household . I hope she will continue to look after my house for many years to come.

Gerard

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jezza, we are thrilled to hear how happy you are with the work your cleaner Dana is doing and for using the Agency for the past 6 years. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Just amazing

Our cleaner, Eliana, was phenomenal. Super easy to get in contact with and my apartment is absolutely spotless and she even completed extra jobs as she was so efficient. Would highly recommend her to anyone

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Ali, it's terrific to hear your apartment is now absolutely spotless thanks to the work your cleaner Eliana did. Regards, Absolute Domestics

My cleaner Ana is wonderful

Ana has been cleaning for us for a number of years and she is the best! Ana is hard working punctual flexible and a delightful person. I have recommended her services to our purchaser and to my neighbour and I will miss her when we relocate interstate.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Tooey, we would love the opportunity to find you someone as great as Ana is when you relocate and thank you for recommending our services to family and friends. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Very satified customer

We have been with AD for sometime and have always been very happy with their service.
Sirikorn is one of their best!. She is always on time, efficient, thorough, and pleasant. Due to a few family issues lately, we had to cancel and reschedule a few appointments. There were no issues at all. Sirikorn even came over the weekend when it was difficult for us to arrange during the week.
The company seems very well organised. There are regular calls to find if there are any issues. There are always proper arrangements during holiday time.
Thank you very much!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jian, it's terrific to hear how much you love the service. Thanks so much for your feedback on Sirikorn. Regards, Absolute Domestics