Absolute Domestics ACT, Canberra

Absolute Domestics ACT, Canberra (page 3 of 5)

4.4

Rushed, I cleaned afterwards

I have a clean house, but needed help to catch up on bathrooms. The mirrors had so many streaks and looked foggy after the clean, the bath was not cleaned, the mopping was spot mopping so many marks still remained and corners were horrendous. The cleaners then said they had done an extra job and wiped down all of the kitchen but it was actually made worse because of streaks from the dirty cloth they used.

Love my house elf!

I recently moved house and my cleaners ( also from ABDOM) were not able to accommodate my needs so I had to move to a new cleaner. A quick call to ABDOM and within a week they had found someone locally who could accommodate my requested day and time. Alicia has turned out to be a little treasure - she is thorough and takes pride in doing a good job. She willingly accommodates any special requests I make. It is a pleasure to walk into my apartment - it always looks and feels well looked after. Many thanks Alicia!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Ann, thank you for taking the time to share this feedback and we're thrilled to hear how happy you are with your cleaner Alicia. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Worst cleaners EVER!!!

3 weeks in a row I’ve been sent 3 different cleaners as I was not happy with any of them! They don't know how to clean! I’m so angry and fed up with this company who employs random people who apparently clean but yet every cleaner sent has needed to be spoon fed and taught how to do almost Everything!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Suraya, thank you for calling us back and we look forward to following up again next week after your new cleaner has been to visit. Regards, Absolute Domestics

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Absolute Domestics ACT, Canberra compares to other House Cleaning Services

Annie is a Star

Annie from Absolute Domestics is fantastic, she does a great job every week. My bathroom sparkles and kitchen shines, I'm very happy

Great service and would recommend

I saw the ad for this service through Facebook and we decided to give it a try to fill in for our usual cleaner who took extended leave over Christmas. The service was professional and Alicia was extremely thorough in doing what was asked of her. I would recommend this service for anyone looking to either obtain a regular cleaner or to assist in periodic cleans. The price was very reasonable for the service offered.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Bev, thank you for sharing your experience with others. It's wonderful to hear how happy you were with the service, we really appreciate it! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Bregette brilliant professional trustworthy wonderful support to our family. Thank you!

Bregette is brilliant professional trustworthy wonderful support to our family 100% recommended her. Always gleaming after she is finished and appreciated by whole family !

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jane, it's wonderful to hear how appreciated your cleaner Bregette is and that you love the service. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Kristy600

Kristy600Canberra

Loving Rose, The House Cleaning Fairy!

It took me a long time to concede that I could really use some help around the house. I am particular, and was quite convinced no one would clean to my standard. Turns out, I was wrong. Absolute Domestics sent me Rose, who is now referred to as our House Cleaning Fairy. Rose not only cleans to my standard, but surpasses it! I absolutely LOVE coming home to a clean house - thank you Rose!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Kristy600, we're thrilled to hear we changed your mind about getting help with the cleaning and that Rose is your cleaning fairy! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Great Service!

My cleaner Kinga has been great. She is responsive to the things I ask her to do and does a great job. She communicates well and I would recommend her to others.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Nik37, thank you for this wonderful feedback about your cleaner Kinga. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Ngawang has changed my life.

Since my daughter organised for her to come from Absolute Domestics my house is always clean and ready to receive visitors. She is personable, efficient and a good communicator. The company checks regularly to see that everything is going well.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Alan, it is wonderful to hear that your cleaner Ngawang has changed your life! We couldn't ask for better feedback so thank you for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Dainne

DainneClarence Town

Many thanks for a grand job

I've just had our first clean by Yvonne, and couldn't be more pleased. Yvonne worked really hard for the whole time to finish everything I asked of her in a most professional and thorough way. Really looking forward to having her back next time.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Dainne, it's wonderful to hear that your first clean was thorough and professional and we look forward to you receiving many more like it! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Lachie

LachieCanberra

Very reliable

We've had a cleaner through Absolute Domestics for several years. Started with a few different ones that changed every so often, but AbDom handled the changes well. We went with an agency because its easy to change cleaners if you don't like them and the agency handles replacements for leave, paperwork etc. The last few years we've had the best ever, she works hard, is cheerful and chatty and does a very good job. The odd occasions she's away we either make arrangements or arrange something with a call to the agency.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Lachie, we are thrilled to hear how well your service is going and that you love the benefits that come from using an agency. We look forward to helping you for many years to come! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Efficient and Reliable

Beatrice is fantastic, reliable pleasant and works hard and if she has time left over she will get in and do our ironing. Great service, Thank you Absolute Domestics!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Chris, thanks for leaving this lovely feedback about your cleaner Beatrice. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Julie M

Julie MKambah 2902, ACT

Fantastic addition to our family!

Jacinta is superb: her cleaning leaves our home looking loved. I especially appreciate how she approaches our bathrooms.

She is kind, honest (I’d say, beyond reproach) and has quickly become a trusted member of our household. I feel like we’ve known her for years, and I can certainly say that I hope we know her for many years to come.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Julie, thank you for your five star review of your cleaner Jacinta. We are thrilled to hear she's become a trusted member of the household! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Jenny_G

Jenny_GCanberra 2600, ACT

Keen to do a good job

Julia has been cleaning for us for 3 weeks now. She is delightful and keen to ensure that I'm happy with what she does. She tells me that she is cleaning my house as if it were her own. The administration from Absolute Domestics is not so terrific. I had no idea that Julia had been allocated to me when she called to arrange her first visit. Absolute Domestics rang me about a day later. I also discovered from a previous cleaner that they take half of the amount paid to the cleaner, which I think is iniquitous!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jenny, we are very pleased to hear you are happy with the service you are receiving from your cleaner Julia. She is very efficient and contacted you as soon as she was offered the job. Regards, Absolute Domestics

SavvyShopperMum

SavvyShopperMumCanberra

Friendly and efficient

My cleaner has visited twice so far and she is friendly and efficient. She works quickly and thoroughly and lovely to chat to. This was a trial for me to see if it was worth it as I’ve never had a cleaner before, but working and studying with two small children has been getting too much. I will definitely be continuing to rely on her service.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi SavvyShopper, it is terrific to hear that you will be continuing with your cleaning service now that you've had the opportunity to enjoy the benefits that come from having a regular cleaner. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Ms VC

Ms VCCanberra ACT

So far, so good!

C and K cleaned my home for the first time recently and did an excellent job, so I've booked them fortnightly. I'm looking forward to the next time and walking into a beautifully clean home.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Ms VC, that's terrific that you've booked a regular service based on the success of your first clean. We look forward to helping with the housework and freeing up time on the weekend to relax. Regards, Absolute Domestics

She does more than necessary.

My cleaner, Joan, went out of her way to help when I had a fall - shopped for essentials needed and brought them to the hospital. Also, goes out of her way to help find cleaning things that are not easy to find.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Kathy, thank you for sharing your feedback regarding the wonderful job your cleaner Joan does helping out. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Janey

JaneyReid

Absolute Domestics is an excellent service

The first cleaner I had couldn't come for the first clean because of a family bereavement. I was asked if I would like a replacement cleaner and I did. He was a good worker. Then my regular cleaner began cleaning and I am very happy with her work. I am able to ask for particular things to be done and they are always done. I think the idea of checking on whether you are still satisfied by the company is an excellent policy.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Janey, we are so pleased to hear that you love the follow-up service you receive from the Agency to ensure your cleaning service is running smoothly. Thank you for choosing Absolute Domestics for your cleaning needs. Regards, Absolute Domestics

RobertCanberra

Dishonest. Unreliable. Nothing but problems.

Ian

IanCanberra

I am very pleased to have engaged Absolute Domestics

Their worker is punctual, polite, proactive and professional.
I use this Absolute Domestics on a weekly basis and I recommend this service.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Ian, thank you for recommending this service. We are thrilled to receive this five star rating! Regards, Absolute Domestics