Absolute Domestics ACT, Canberra

Absolute Domestics ACT, Canberra (page 5 of 5)

4.4

Sarah

SarahAdelaide

Makes my life so much easier

coming home to a clean home takes so much stress out of my life. Bev does an amazing job! finding the time to clean bathrooms, dust, vacuum etc is impossible at the best of times. Bev is reliable, trustworthy and does an exceptional job. Thank you.

Absolute Domestics
Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Sarah, thank you for your feedback regarding Bev. Your kind words are greatly appreciated. Kind regards, Absolute Domestics

Olivia

OliviaSydney

Excellant Clean and always consistant

After being informed by my regular cleaner of 7 years that she was retiring, I just cried! I didn't know where to find a reliable and trustworthy cleaner. I then can across Absolute Domestics and thought I would give them a go as it was an agency and I could give them my requirements and they would find the cleaner for me. It's fantastic, they take all the hard work out of find you the right person. I can highly recommend this service, as the lovely cleaners that I have coming to my houses every fortnight, Eva and Ildi, do a fantastic job and it is consistent every time. Nothing is to difficult for them. Brilliant job. Thank you so much you have made my life a little easier.

Absolute Domestics
Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Olivia, thank you for your feedback on Eva and Ildi. We are so pleased to hear you are happy and your home is consistently cleaned to a high standard each time. Kind regards, the team at Absolute Domestics