Absolute Domestics NSW, Newcastle

Absolute Domestics NSW, Newcastle

Bruce W

Bruce WSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Poor cleaning and had to ask for the free hour

Brilliant job by Col

Hi Nikki

The job completed by Col yesterday was the best clean ive received since engaging the service of Absolute Domestics.

He left no stone unturned,  & is an absolute credit to the company.

I will certainly be requesting Col for all my future services,  & will be recommending his service to anyone who will listen.

Please pass on my appreciation to him, & if there's any way to commend him for the work from an internal perspective within Absolute Domestics, i would certainly recommend it.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Michael, we really appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback about your cleaner Col and will be sure to pass it on. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Disappointed

Disappointed Hunter Region, NSW

Worst ever cleaning job I have seen

I was so excited to think I would go home from work to a clean house! Was so disappointed with the result it didn’t look any different from when I left it in the morning. The floors were still dirty and the kitchen had not been touched. I will have to still spend my weekend cleaning the house! So so disappointing will not recommend this company to anyone...

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Absolute Domestics NSW, Newcastle compares to other House Cleaning Services

Erin1au

Erin1auHunter Region, NSW

Highly recommended

Leana was the greatest thing to happen to me in a long time she was not only lovely and friendly but professional and did an amazing job. Everybody needs a Leana in their lives.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Erin, what a terrific review! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and recommending us and Leana to others. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Jodie L.

Jodie L.Hunter Region, NSW

Easy to use and reliable

Fantastic service and so easy to use! Kim is an awesome cleaner with a great eye for detail. I highly recommend using Absolute Domestics. Reasonably priced, reliable and it's awesome to come home to a spotless home!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jodie, thank you for recommending our service and for taking the time to share this terrific feedback about your cleaner Kim. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Thank you!

So lovely coming home each Wednesday after work to a beautifully clean house. Our cleaner was lovely and friendly who did a professional job. I am sorry we were not able to continue at this present time. Highly recommend :-)

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Desiree, thank you for your recommendation and for sharing this terrific feedback about your cleaner. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Prem C.

Prem C.Hunter Region, NSW

Professional and timely

I have used Absolute Domestics for a while for cleaning. They have very professional cleaners who do a great job in cleaning. They are punctual and always keep you informed of any changes. For personal reasons, my cleaner has changed 3 times and Absolute have been great at getting a replacement. They state that they have insurance. I would suggest that you check what is covered under their insurance. Although the cleaners are very good, thorough and professional, I believe this may be a franchise operation and my experience with the "territory manager" was not entirely to my satisfaction.

RJB

RJB

Wonderful cleaner

Our cleaner did a thorough job doing the work requested by us. She was trustworthy, honest and reliable throughout the over two years that we used this service. We found her to be most professional and polite at all times. We no longer need the service due to retirement but would recommend this service to others.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi RJB, we are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed having your cleaner for the last two years and wish you all the best with retirement! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Denison2203

Denison2203Dulwich hill

Great service, good job!

Domestic Service promptly organized a cleaner and kept me informed through the whole process, very professional! After that I organized everything directly with Andrew, the cleaner, he also did a great job.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Denison, thank you for your lovely feedback about your cleaner Andrew. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Marty

MartyHunter Region, NSW

Very disappointed overall

We complained about the standard and were told to fix it ourselves by talking to the cleaners. We did and didn’t get any improvement and no follow up to see if we had any issues. They also had a lot of absenteeism that was last minute and was inconvenient to us.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Marty, can you please email your contact details to feedback@absolutedomestics.com.au so that we can identify your booking and look into this further for you? We are sorry you are disappointed with the service. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Our cleaner of over two years has been absolute brilliant . Hard working and punctual. She worked diligently and without fuss. Nothing was a hassle to her even if routine was changed.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Phil, it's great to hear how happy you are with your cleaner Ashlee and the work she completes each visit. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Debbie M.Hunter Region, NSW

Christmas present clean

My daughter's bought me this clean for Christmas, the cleaning was so bad my daughter's and myself re-cleaned ourselves. 180.00 WASTED MONEY FOR NOTHING. the cleaners came back the next day to fix what they didn't clean in my bathroom and still left it dirty.mirrors not clean. White bath was yellow. The cleaners were very rude.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Debbie, can you please send your contact details to feedback@absolutedomestics.com.au so that we can identify your booking and look into this for you. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Debbie M.

My daughter bought this for me, Jodi Huckstepp the clean was booked into the 23rd December. My daughter's should receive a full refund as I cleaned my bathroom after your cleaners cleaned it twice, and my daughter's did the rest

Debbie M.

Just so you are aware, I am a professional cleaner having had and now working in management for a national cleaning company.

GAZ AT FERN BAY SEASIDE

GAZ AT FERN BAY SEASIDEHunter Region, NSW

Thorough good job. Very happy.

The spring clean was completed to a high standard. The house is sparkling like new. Just amazing what can be achieved when the cleaners know what they are doing & how to do it well.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Gaz, thank you for sharing your feedback about your recent spring clean. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Very happy with Chelsea's cleaning. Very refreshing.

Chelsea has completed all the tasks asked of her in a very competent manner. She is a very obliging, pleasant young lady and has good working ethics and we hope this will continue.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Sue, thank you for your five star review of your cleaner Chelsea. Regards, Absolute Domestics

SJG

SJGHunter Region, NSW

Reliable and excellent service

Reliable and accommodating cleaner, consistently did a good job. Lovely to come home to a fresh clean home. Leaving lists and being clear about requirements is a good way to make sure expectations are understood and managed.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi SJG, we are so pleased to hear how well the service is going. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Great service!

I was extremely happy with the service. Everything was followed up and arranged within a few hours and Karen was fantastic. She was professional and personable and did an awesome job, thanks heaps!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jess, thank you for providing a 5 star rating of the work your cleaner Karen completes. Regards, Absolute Domestics

AmberLouise

AmberLouiseHunter Region, NSW

A great and efficient service

We used Absolute Domestics as our first ever cleaning company and were impressed with the level of customer service and the cleaning service provided. It was easy to manage and always great to come home to a beautiful clean house. We would use again.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi AmberLouise, it's terrific to hear how easy you found the service and we look forward to helping you again in the future. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Diana

DianaHunter Region, NSW

cleaners

Very good and efficient cleaners who are very thorough and pleasant girls. I would recommend them to anyone seeking their services. House looked very clean when they were finished and they didnt miss a thing.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Diana, thank you for taking the time to provide this five star review of your cleaning service. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Linden Wright

Linden WrightHunter Region, NSW

Clean Home

Our worker, Aileen is fantastic. She does a great job cleaning and she also has done some dusting which is the best. We can't speak more highly of Aileen and the job she does.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Linden Wright, it's great to hear how happy you are with your cleaner Aileen and that you trust her to take care of housework. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Leah

Leah

Flexible and reliable cleaner who we trust

Love our reliable cleaner who is flexible when we need to change day every so often. Trust worthy and efficient and keeps our kitchen and bath rooms clean which is the hardest cleaning job.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Leah, thank you for sharing this lovely feedback. Regards, Absolute Domestics