Absolute Domestics NSW, Sutherland

Absolute Domestics NSW, Sutherland

Our cleaner

Our cleaner Lisa has been great. She has been good at being flexible in these unknown times. He cleaning was good and did what we needed her to do. Thanks

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi KLA, thank you for sharing this lovely feedback about your cleaner Lisa. We really appreciate it. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Brad Smith

Brad SmithSydney, NSW

Cleaning

I had [name removed] and [name removed] and they were slow and inafecttive Cleaner’s they did not come with right equipment and had to borrow. They cleaned the bathroom poorly I think was just wiped over with disinfectant and zero elbow grease both kitchen and bathroom still dirty after 11/2 hours of cleaning that’s a long time for either. Then the minimum 3hr was up we still haven’t done the floors or windows 30min later they leave and left with this. This is a 1 bedroom granny flat by the way a whole 4.5meters x 7meters.

• +1
Ondreya Deeb

Ondreya DeebSydney, NSW

My cleaner

My cleaner (Jo) was very nice, reliable and Efficient. She has serviced my house for several Years. The reason I have stopped the service is because we sold our house.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Ondreya, thank you for choosing our service for your cleaning needs and please let us know if we can help again. Regards, Absolute Domestics

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Absolute Domestics NSW, Sutherland compares to other House Cleaning Services

Hard working, great job, above expectations

Jessica and Rodrigo arrived on time, were very personable and did a fantastic job. I had a list of priorities and they not only got them all done to a high standard but hey went above and beyond. I can't recommend them enough!

Louisa

LouisaSydney, NSW

Above and beyond!!!

I had the best experience with Jessica and Rodrigo Puebla. They did a spring clean on my house yesterday and I was dancing around after because it had been done above and beyond my expectations. The house is again spotless! I am having chemo so staying on top of everything gets hard. I intend to get them back on a regular basis as they have made my life easier. I cannot recommend them highly enough. And they are a lovely, happy couple as well. Thank you so much.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Louisa, we love hearing that your spring clean service had you dancing around the house with joy! Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics