Part of Absolute Domestics 4.3

3.4

Joyce R.
Joyce R.

Very professional cleaning services

I had a great experience with Absolute Domestic. I had a lovely lady who helped with cleaning my home. She was very professional yet very warm and understanding. I really appreciate Absolute Domestic for arranging for the service.
Shimmy
ShimmySydney, NSW2 posts
  NSW, Sydney

Friendly, reliable and great service

I’ve used absolute domestics for over a year for fortnightly cleaning as I have back injuries. The cleaners have always been respectful and excellent at their work. It’s great value and I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again.
Fiona
FionaSydney, NSW

Happy Customer

Absolute domestics have been very helpful at ensuring I got a domestic assistant that suited my needs. Paula did an amazing job, she paid attention to detail. My place was always spotless and smelt lovely and clean.
Clarice Lockitch
Clarice Lockitch

Service

I have found Absolute Domestics to be reliable and the service excellent
richard
richardSydney, NSW
Job Satisfaction
Malcolm R
Malcolm R

Fantastic cleaners

The two ladies did an amazing job, thorough, thoughtful and with a keen eye for detail.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

Very unsatisfactory

The cleaner who came out to my house had no idea how to clean. The bathroom was dirty after she cleaned it. I had to show her how to clean the bath. The floors were flooded after she washed them my son and I had to get towels to dry the floors. The cleaners are also very unreliable and cancel 50% of the time. This cleaning company needs to train their employees so they know the basics with cleaning. I had to cancel and find a different company. The new company are very professional and do a fantastic job.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.2 posts
  NSW, Sydney

Elka was great and super caring. Our home was cleaned efficiently. Highly recommend. Show reply
Rebecca
Rebecca

Wonderful cleaners

Carolyn has been a wonderful cleaner. She is always on time, goes about cleaning while I'm working at home and everything looks spotless once she's done. She's a lovely lady, does a great job and I'd recommend her to others looking for a cleaner. Thank you Carolyn for all your work.
Margo
MargoSydney, NSW
  NSW, Sydney

Happy client with great cleaning

Lesley is the best cleaner, she is always happy to help and very reliable and she always there to do her job and gives 100%. Very happy client.
Alison C.
Alison C.

Spectacular!

Diane has been wonderful. Her attention to detail has made our home sparkle and smell amazing. She is a very kind and trustworthy person who takes pride in her work.
Ruby
RubySydney, NSW

Quality and Reliability

I am very happy with the cleaning service provided, both the quality of the cleaning and the reliability of the person. I felt much more comfortable trusting someone who had already been screened with all of the appropriate background checks done prior rather that trying to trust somebody I didn't know and where I would only have had contact over the internet.
Nanik L.
  • +4Thumbnail
Chris
ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dissapointing experience

After arranging a spring clean totalling 4.5hrs. The cleaners assured me they had done all areas as per the lists left for each room. This was not the case, after further discussions with the main contact a reduced price was agreed too as we didn’t want to have the cleaners back on the premises. On the weekend myself and my wife proceeded to clean the areas that were not done by the contractors, this took a total of four hours given we both in our late 50s early 60s. Totally unacceptable!
I would not recommend this organisation in the future, we were hoping for an ongoing arrangement but I guess we will need to start looking around once more.