Absolute Domestics NSW, Sydney

Absolute Domestics NSW, Sydney (page 2 of 28)

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Absolutely Spotless!

Ahmed and Hassan did an amazing job cleaning my new house before we moved in. They were so professional, on time and did not stop. The place was sparkling and ready for us to move in!

Thank you so much, would recommend your services anytime.
Samantha

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Sam, thank you for taking the time to share this terrific 5 star review of your cleaners Ahmed and Hassan. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Amy H.

Amy H.Sydney, NSW

What a wonderful job

Lovely Tessa (Inner West) did a stellar job of cleaning our home. She was reliable and friendly on the phone when we chatted prior to the job. She definitely went above and beyond and left our place looking better than new!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Amy, we love hearing that your place looks better than new thanks to the work your cleaner Tessa has provided. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Mrs DSydney, NSW

Cleaners are not experienced

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Absolute Domestics NSW, Sydney compares to other House Cleaning Services

Amazing Cleaning set up

Loved my cleaner, she was very friendly and accommodating of what I needed done for that week. Would recommend her to anyone. Her strengths are bathrooms, carpet and general tidying. Found she worked better when I was not home

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Rumbi, thanks for sharing. We are so pleased to hear how happy you were with your service and the cleaner. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Mohua R.

Mohua R.Sydney, NSW

Unreliable, unprofessional, service

I booked a spring cleaning service for 29.09.20. Speaking to area co- ordinator on 25.09.20. Initially they over committed to provide excellent service, as per social media advertising. When the cleaner got in touch via sms, I explained the work that needs to be done with an sms as previously confirmed with area co-Co-ordinator. Today, both the cleaner and co-ordinator refused to provide the services. They did it verbally. When they explained their procedures in writing it’s immaculate. When it’s time to provide the actual services, their verbal explanation is that the job is too big and we do not have a cleaner in your area.
Very unreliable and unprofessional.

Clean showers

Pam did a great job on deep clean shower and oven!! Every bit of grout is clean! Super easy to organise this service and appreciated all that Pam did in the time that she was here!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Velstel, that's terrific to hear and thanks so much for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Fabulous cleaner

Cleaner always on time and efficient. Bathroom always sparkled after cleaning. Would recommend to anyone as easy to arrange a regular time and a regular cleaner who knew what I required.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi KLL, thank you for your recommendation and 5 star review of your service. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Bayan

BayanSydney, NSW

Professionalism and perfection.

I am more than happy and satisfied with the service provided by Ahmed and Hassan. They arrived on time and done astonishing work in a short period of time! Amazing cleaners who made my house shining clean. Thanks a lot!!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Bayan, that's terrific to hear. Thanks so much for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

cameron

cameronSydney, NSW

Great Cleaning Services

I have had 2 great inspections so far and more to come and i have great feed back from real estates i am not the best cleaner in the world but i was happy to give this guys a try for a one of inspection to see how they go first thing i noticed my walls were never cleaned in my house and now they are. I will do this again before i move out here to keep the owners happy and get my bond back.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Cameron, it's great to hear how happy you are with your clean and we look forward to helping again when it's required. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Sarah S

Sarah SSydney, NSW

First rate cleaning services

I booked two cleaners to do a spring clean of my apartment. The booking and communication process was easy and friendly. Cleaners were punctual, polite, professional and extremely hard working and did a wonderful job. I will be using this company again and recommend it as an incredibly reasonably priced, easy to use service with a very high level of cleaning, professionalism and friendly service.

Booking Service worked well

We had a good experience with Absolute Domestics. Our requests were handled swiftly and professionally and met the brief. Communication was good both by telephone and email / text. We would use them again.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Linda, thank you for sharing this lovely feedback and we look forward to helping you again in the future. Regards, Absolute Domestics

irennem

irennemSydney, NSW

Friendly, efficient and reliable

We've been really happy with Laura from Absolute Domestics who has been completing weekly cleans of our two level house for the last 2 months. She is reliable and trustworthy, so i have not had to supervise and have felt very comfortable leaving Laura in my home when I've gone out for appointments. She has been great with our pets which is really important to us and has been very consistent in her cleaning of our house. She always fits in with what we need done on the day and in what order if we are home and need access to one level of the house more than another. I would definitely recommend her to anyone wanting an efficient, friendly and reliable cleaner who will have your home looking wonderfully clean and tidy.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Irennem, thank you for sharing this terrific feedback about your cleaner Laura. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Highly recommend!!!

My husband and I highly recommend Absolute Domestics. They have been professional, approachable and have provided us with fantastic and reliable cleaners! We will definitely be using the company again when we next need a cleaner!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Tash, thank you for your recommendation of our cleaning service. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Renee mNSW, 2038

House was left absolutely disgustingly and dirty everywhere.

Jane C.

Jane C.Sydney, NSW

Best Short Notice Cleaner Ever!

AD sent me the BEST cleaner. He worked so hard and was so thorough! I am recovering from cancer and have not been able to clean for months, John came and saved me just before my daughter's 21st! Emergency, short notice BOOKING. Thank you. ♥
Very efficient, tireless, prompt, emergency short notice booking.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jane, wow thank you for this outstanding feedback! Regards, Absolute Domestics

House Cleaning Services

Its like I moved into a new house!!

I booked in for a Spring Clean (In Winter) and could not recommend that service more.
The guys showed up when they said they would and did an amazing job.
Absolute Domestics sent the right people for the job. Price was fair for the quality of work.
Do it!!

BaileeJane

BaileeJane

Customer service staff helpful. Challenge is finding a good cleaner.

Great service!

Our cleaner Maria is excellent and extremely thorough. We would recommend her to anyone. She likes to use environmentally friendly products where possible, which is important to us, and is a lovely, trustworthy person. She came recommended via a friend and she is the best cleaner I've ever had.

Lavender B.

Lavender B.Sydney, NSW

Amazing ! Thank you.

Pam has just left after a one off three hour clean. After months of knee problems and then a double knee replacement my house was in desperate need of a good clean. It now sparkles and smells divine. I cannot thank Pam enough. She was lovely to deal with and extremely efficient. Happy is not enough to describe me at the moment. Will now book for regular cleans. Thanks Absolute Domestics. Catherine.

Rachel

RachelSydney, NSW

Love walking in to a freshly cleaned home.

When we walk in the door at the end of a long day the house smells fresh and you can tell that every room had been thoroughly cleaned. We would recommend this service.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Rachel, thank you for your recommendation of our service. It's great to hear how lovely your home smells after your cleaners visit. Regards, Absolute Domestics