Absolute Domestics NSW, Sydney

Absolute Domestics NSW, Sydney (page 4 of 28)

Fay

Fay

An excellent service.

Kelly is a very good cleaner. She was always on time, very friendly and co-operative. Her work was of a very high standard and I would certainly have her again to help me out.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Fay, thank you for taking the time to share this terrific feedback about your cleaner Kelly. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Consistent and transparent cleaning from absolute domestics over the years. Have enjoyed the service, but circumstances have changed for me and therefore I have had to cease using the service. Thank you

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Karo, thank you for choosing Absolute Domestics for your cleaning needs and if your circumstances change in the future, we'd love to help again. Regards, Absolute Domestics

lesley

lesleySydney, NSW

incredible! Best ever

Fantastic to work with and my house is always cleaned to an incredibly high standard. delighted with the professionalism and care. would highly recommend. The two ladies that come along are friendly and respectful.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Lesley, thank you for sharing this terrific feedback about your cleaning ladies. Regards, Absolute Domestics

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Absolute Domestics NSW, Sydney compares to other House Cleaning Services

Sarah B

Sarah BSydney

Fantastic spring clean

Great job by the two cleaners who did a spring clean at our place. Professional, friendly and worked hard. Place looked fantastic and walls were spotless. Would recommend these cleaners.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Sarah, thank you for recommending your cleaners and sharing this feedback about the spring clean. Great to hear! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Jo B

Jo BSydney Surrounds, NSW

Exceptional service

I booked for a spring clean, I dont have the time or energy to do the yearly spring clean so booked absolute domestics........ wow so glad I did ....... Marilyn worked tirelessly for 8 hours straight and left my house cleaner than its ever been ...... cannot fault her service and results ........ I would not hesitate to recommend both absolute domestics and Marilyn in particular........ thank you!!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jo, thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback about your spring cleaner Marilyn. It's great to hear how spotless your home is after the service. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Val A.

Val A.Sydney, NSW

Above and beyond my expectations

I felt very comfortable with the two cleaners who arrived on time and worked non stop. Extremely happy with the results and will not hesitate to call on them again.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Val, thank you for this lovely feedback about your cleaners and the work they completed. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Kerri

KerriSydney, NSW

The most amazing people

I have never met 2 x more amazing people that are outstanding at their job. Great customer service and honoured to have them in my home.
Thank you so much.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Kerri, thank you for this outstanding feedback of your cleaners. We really appreciate it. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Elvan

Elvan

I love having a helping hand!

Such a great company & the cleaners were excellent, I will be calling them again when I move to my new home, I hope my new cleaners are as good as the ones I had!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Elvan, we would love to help you again when you're settled in your new home and have heaps of terrific cleaners available! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Amanda P.

Amanda P.Sydney, NSW

Hard working and trustworthy

My cleaner was very hardworking and was very easy to work with. She liked to make sure everything was completed as requested by me and always did an amazing job.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Amanda, thank you for providing this terrific 5 star review of your cleaner. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Hard working staff

This is a very large home and not easy to clean in a limited time.
Staff were friendly, honest and reliable.
Extra work requested was always performed without fuss.
No effort was spared.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Peter, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others considering having a cleaner help out. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Narelle

NarelleSydney, NSW

A wonderful cleaner so sad to leave

My cleaner has a beautiful disposition and was absolutely wonderful to work with. A trustworthy cleaner and reliable. I am so sad to have to end this service at this time, but rest assured should our circumstances change I will be back ! :)

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Narelle, thank you for taking the time to leave this lovely feedback about your cleaner. We look forward to helping you again if your circumstances change. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Great experience!

We used Absolute Domestics for the first time for our elderly parents. We were very happy with the service. Our cleaner Pam did a wonderful job and was professional and respectful to the needs of our parents. I would be happy to use them again and would recommend their cleaning service.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi MJT, thank you for the lovely feedback of your cleaner Pam who looked after your elderly parents cleaning. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Regards, Absolute Domestics

JULES

JULESSydney, NSW

2 goes still got it wrong

I decided to try Absolute Domestics ,the lady who called me was very profesional,listened to my requirements and arranged a cleaner.All good,he turned up on time but thats where it ended.
Very poor job,nothing dusted,stove top not cleaned,floors not vacuumed properly,so contacted company again great response ,offered to send a new cleaner for no charge.So I thought ,ok give them another chance.
Again ,came home from work ,cleaner just starting so I went out for a while so they could get on with it,came home,stove top not cleaned,sink not cleaned,floors not washed,carpet not vacuumed thoroughly.
No more second chances.Would not recommend.
I sent the company an email explaining what happened......no response
Jules

Grateful

GratefulSydney, NSW

Wonderful service

We recently needed a cleaner at short notice due to an illness in the family and Absolute Domestics came to the rescue for several months. It was a life saver!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Grateful, it's wonderful to hear that our cleaning service has been a life saver over the last few months. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Unbelievable

Tracey

It’s not only the oven cleaner issue. It is dangerous for cleaners to use toxic chemicals when there are specified health issues in the home. Also, why were corners, and the underneath of cupboards and chairs, left out, during a five hour clean?

House Cleaning Services

Great service. On time, reasonable price and helped me with the cleaning tasks I just couldn’t get to. Used for a spring clean/one off clean. Would recommend and considering using again for regular cleans

Fantastic

I cannot thank you enough for the lovely ladies that you sent to do a clean on our rental property
They kept me in touch with what needed doing and were very pleasant to deal with
Paula

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Paula, thank you for taking the time to leave this lovely feedback about your cleaners. Regards, Absolute Domestics

charlie

charlieSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Was on time and the service was fantastic
Just gave a list to Pam and she did the rest
Everything was done to perfection
Will certainly recommend to my friends to use

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Charlie, we are thrilled to hear that everything was done to perfection and you would recommend your cleaner Pam to others. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Bill M.

Bill M.Sydney, NSW

Will definitely use again

After an extremely pleaseant experience with Absolute Domestics I was not disappointed when I called for a second spring clean. Will call again next time I need any big cleaning jobs done!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Bill, we look forward to helping you again when you need a cleaner. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Joyce

JoyceSydney, NSW

Very Happy

My first clean has been exceptional. She listened to what I wanted and how I wanted her to clean and she did everything I asked. I have tried several cleaners previously and I was not happy at all.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Joyce, we are thrilled to hear how happy you are with your clean and look forward to a continually high service. Regards, Absolute Domestics