Jim A.

Jim A.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Not a reliable company

Booked for domestic cleaning. All I recieved were text messaged saying someone will be in contact. The only contact being made was me calling them for updates on when spmeone can out. Ended up canceling as they could not give me a confirmed date.

Sajan C.Sydney, NSW

Absolute Domestics are terrible

Disappointing ongoing service

I found my experience was disappointing on the whole - Inconsistent service, basic surface clean - elbow grease not used. Streaks on windows and mirrors, cupboards. I found I would be spending an hour after each clean doing a clean myself.

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Absolute Domestics NSW, Sydney compares to other House Cleaning Services

Local Coogee

Local CoogeeSydney, NSW

Horrible

Cleaner did not arrive in time, cleaned poorly and ruin bed linen, curtains and kitchen towels with bleach, however cloths and other then bleach cleaning products have been provided. He took my face towel to clean windows; shower tiles were not cleaned but he spent 30 min wiping shower glass door. Disappointed. Zero stars. Never again!

Mrs DSydney, NSW

Cleaners are not experienced

Mohua R.

Mohua R.Sydney, NSW

Unreliable, unprofessional, service

I booked a spring cleaning service for 29.09.20. Speaking to area co- ordinator on 25.09.20. Initially they over committed to provide excellent service, as per social media advertising. When the cleaner got in touch via sms, I explained the work that needs to be done with an sms as previously confirmed with area co-Co-ordinator. Today, both the cleaner and co-ordinator refused to provide the services. They did it verbally. When they explained their procedures in writing it’s immaculate. When it’s time to provide the actual services, their verbal explanation is that the job is too big and we do not have a cleaner in your area.
Very unreliable and unprofessional.

Renee mNSW, 2038

House was left absolutely disgustingly and dirty everywhere.

HSMW

HSMWSydney, NSW

Unreliable, untrustworthy & unresponsive - a complete waste of our time

JULES

JULESSydney, NSW

2 goes still got it wrong

I decided to try Absolute Domestics ,the lady who called me was very profesional,listened to my requirements and arranged a cleaner.All good,he turned up on time but thats where it ended.
Very poor job,nothing dusted,stove top not cleaned,floors not vacuumed properly,so contacted company again great response ,offered to send a new cleaner for no charge.So I thought ,ok give them another chance.
Again ,came home from work ,cleaner just starting so I went out for a while so they could get on with it,came home,stove top not cleaned,sink not cleaned,floors not washed,carpet not vacuumed thoroughly.
No more second chances.Would not recommend.
I sent the company an email explaining what happened......no response
Jules

Unbelievable

Tracey

It’s not only the oven cleaner issue. It is dangerous for cleaners to use toxic chemicals when there are specified health issues in the home. Also, why were corners, and the underneath of cupboards and chairs, left out, during a five hour clean?

Not happy

Had this cleaning service for 8 m0nths,very happy with the cleaner until the last month, stopped coming as per schedule, rang clean homes (who is parent company) to report, told they would find another cleaner, cleaner arranged, spoke to cleanerallok, day before new cleaner was to arrive, got a call from clean homes to say service would be terminated, very poor customer service, customer beware, don't complain you service will be terminated.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Paul, this service was terminated as a result of your aggressive nature towards our staff and our cleaners for which we have a duty of care to look after. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Maria E.

Maria E.Sydney, NSW

Cleaning unfortunately not a good experience

Unfortunately very little contact with yourselves, did not know it cost more to have cleaning products provided and the cleaner used a lot of my products, not good PR company

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Maria, we are sorry to hear that you have not a good experience using our booking service. Please call us on 1300364646 if you would like to discuss what has happened. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Apprehensivebuyer

ApprehensivebuyerSydney, NSW

Do NOT trust the management or cleaners

I cannot explain how disappointed I am with the management and cleaners. It was very sad to see the manager be so rude and downright mean when I lodged a complaint after back to back damages from cleaners (damaged appliances and house). I had let it slide the first instance and brought up when the second damage was done. Extremely unprofessional management. They have absolute no idea how to treat customers. Work quality is very low - you will eventually find that the cleaning has just been done superficially on top. On the outside they promise great work but once you see the work done - you'll be very disappointed. Would suggest private cleaners or another cleaning company.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Apprehensivebuyer, your feedback has been taken onboard and the details of your service reviewed. We are sorry your experience has been disappointing and thank you for your response yesterday. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Joy

JoySydney

Absolute waste of time and money

CandG

CandGNewcastle

Terrible cleaners

I tried 6 cleaners from Ab Dom and all of them were either unreliable or absolutely woeful at their jobs. I was constantly disappointed. Even though I complained, they still sent me bad cleaner after bad cleaner. What a waste of time and money.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi CandG, we are sorry to hear that we have been unable to meet your expectations and find you a cleaner to suit. Regards, Absolute Domestics

House Cleaning Services

Absolute Domestics is an Absolute waste of time!

Disgusted by their lack of customer service.
Still no apology for a last minute cancellation they sprung on me and left me in the lurch looking for answers.
Do not book with this company.

meeee
meeee

DannySydney, NSW

Never made contact

We booked & was told “[name removed]” was to call us to book a start Job with us. Was told first job was going to be Friday. No call all week & no show on Friday. Called office & told them. Office told me they would give a 50% discount & a new cleaner would call. That never happened either. Was going to get cleaning done twice a week.
On Saturday we found someone else through Gumtree. She turned up, done the deal & she starts today (Monday)... Showed us her WWC, PL & references. Will cost us $200 a week... Money well spent when people want to work!

Jess tSydney

. Was expecting a professional but received someone clearly lacking any experience

Very very unimpressive

Was quoted 3 hours for an end of lease clean. Then when cleaners arrived they then quoted 10 hours. I could have that entire house cleaned myself in 2 hours max. Absolute extortion. When I contacted Absolute Domestics they informed me that ten hours is the normal. Why I was originally quoted three is beyond me. Not only that but they didn’t show up on the day I booked them and were late on the reorganised date.

Totally disappointing

Two similar experiences from two totally separate households. For us, on the first service they did not turn up at and then took weeks to re-arrange, so we gave up. For our relatives, the service performed poorly on first attempt, so they completed the clean. The second was slightly better, but then failed to show for the third with no warning or message advising them.