Absolute Domestics NSW, Sydney

Average service. Good customer service but inexperienced cleaners or otherwise with poor observation skills

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Cleaner only accepted cash so not convenient

Cleaner would not accept a bank transfer and asked that I drop cash to the house (it was an exit clean) when they went over time. With a sleeping baby, I was unable to go at three specified time with the extra cash. Called Absolute Domestics to ask what could be done and the operator was not terribly helpful. I won’t use them again.

JMN
JMN
TraceC

TraceCLake Illawarra NSW

Once was enough

I have had a number of cleaners over the past twenty years. This was one of my worst experiences. Arranging the clean was easy and my booking was promptly followed up. The actual clean was adequate, though expensive given my own products were used (and one taken away). I was phoned after the clean to be told there was too much cat hair in the house and this had become a medical issue. This was repeated many times, with a statement that they cannot put their Cleaners at risk. I was surprised as I had stated that I had a cat. Then I was questioned on the type of vacuum I have - I was so shocked I responded and was told it was ok! Although they said I could have another cleaner, I declined. It was humiliating and offensive.

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Absolute Domestics NSW, Sydney compares to other House Cleaning Services

Not exactly what I expected, had to come back

The job was finally complete after cleaner had to come back to do what was agreed on. Even then the job was not satisfactory.
Not sure how a cleaner can arrive by bus to clean a house with appropriate cleaning equipment.
Initial contact phone staff very friendly & understating.
I did complain and I was transferred to the area manager, I was told I would have to pay again for another visit. I did pay up front before job, good lesson to learn don’t pay up front. Also still waiting for a tax receipt.

Late, overpriced and slow

Cleaners arrived 2 hours late. Despite specifically listing out each item when I booked, had to then negotiate what would get done and it was well short of what I’d been expecting. 1 cleaner spent over an hour cleaning a simple, small bathroom. When I do it myself, it takes less than half that. Had to re-do the oven and rangehood myself as they’d missed various parts. Only thing they were precise about was stopping exactly on time. For this much money, I expect high quality, efficient service - and sadly, they fell well short. Likely depends a lot on which crew you get, but won’t take the risk of using again.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Ben, we are disappointed to hear this and would love the opportunity to look into the details of your booking further. Can you please email this feedback to feedback@absolutedomestics.com.au Regards, Absolute Domestics

DOC35

DOC35

Poor cleaning standard but customer support great

Hired Absolute Domestics for end of lease clean. The job was very poor and despite a second repeat visit, still failed to clean to an acceptable standard.

I employed another cleaner via my estate agent and to the credit of Absolute Domestics, was reimbursed.

Concerned about the attention to detail though as too many items were missed despite requesting specifically for them to be cleaned.

Hopefully this was an unfortunate duo that does not reflect the overall company.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Doc35, as discussed thank you for your feedback and we are very sorry that your end of lease wasn't completed to an acceptable standard. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Be very careful

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Gomez, so that we can better understand what has happened with your booking and find a resolution for you, can you please email this review to feedback@absolutedomestics.com.au so that we can identify who you are. Regards, Absolute Domestics

innercitychic

innercitychicSydney, NSW

Great service on a one-off clean disappointing on filling a regular service.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Confirmed a cleaner did not show up

I booked with this company on a Monday for a Friday clean. I had to chase them and was advised that I would have someone's contact details today (Thursday).I have not received this and now have canceled all other cleaning services as this was confirmed. After reading all reviews I am disappointed that I did not go with another business!

House Cleaning Services

Unreliable Domestics should be there name

After 3 cleaners I have heard every sick day excuse under the sun and 2 car break downs.
The people hired to work for AD are Unreliable and unprofessional. Would not use them again.

Cleaning Goddess

Sadly my cleaning goddess moved away from the area, I was disappointed to be sent someone with very little cleaning skills as I had previously complained about different cleaners I had been sent. The young lady was delightful but made it clear she only dud basics vac, wash floors and do bathrooms- no dusting or cleaning kitchen benches etc. she was suppose to be here for three hours left after two telling me she had finished. May I just say her skills left much to be desired. I cancelled my service out of frustration - no contact what so ever from the firm with my concerns.

Tilly
Tilly

I sent Absolute Domestics an email and had no response from you regarding the matter.

Cheryl Shearman

4 cleaners in 5 months

I've had 4 cleaners in 5 months as many of them have left or need to change their hours. They have enjoyed working for me.. it's an easy gig. I asked last time to ensure the next person was long term. But when she left she told me was always going to be short term. Very frustrating. I've given up on the service. Too hard.
I had a cleaner for 5 years before this.

WMG