Absolute Domestics QLD

Viv

VivSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great to have weekends for family and friends

Having the house cleaned weekly by Dee from Absolute Domestics for the past 18 months has been money well spent. For a long time I thought it was a luxury but soon realised how much more thoroughly cleaned the house was compared to me rushing to smash it out in the shortest possible time frame during the weekend. If you work full time, having your house cleaned weekly will have a very positive impact :)

VaVoom

VaVoomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service!

Wonderful, thoughtful cleaning expert. Highly recommend this service to anyone. The whole process was quick and easy. I am very happy and would suggest this service and the people who work here to my friends.

Liz Frame

Liz FrameDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent service

Great service. I loved the fact that if there was time left over my washing would be folded! Kathy and then Rena we’re always on time and did a great job. Would highly recommend for busy families.

Sharon

SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I have used Absolute Domestics for going on twelve years and have found their cleaners to be well trained and reliable. There is nothing nicer than walking into a clean fresh house at the end of a working day. I have been very happy with the service.

Jclay

Jclay

This is specifically relating to our cleaner Johanna

Johanna has been our life and home organiser for 2 years, her role includes; primary cleaning, dusting, tidying, washing, ironing, beds, and others as she saw fit ie cleaning out cupboards. In addition, which was an incredible bonus, she would style our rooms as she cleaned. She has made our life simply better and we are very grateful.

Susie W.

Susie W.South East Queensland, QLD

Adds hours back to my week, & reduces stress living in a clean & fresh home!

From the first visit, I loved the clean & fresh environment Saba Teshome was able to bring back into my home! Everything was clean & clear, and made it relaxing to be indoors at home. Saba is very punctual, friendly & efficient. Highly recommended!

Soph

SophSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

Rae was amazing and very thorough. I can't recommend her highly enough. And should I be in a situation where I can hire another cleaner I would definitely request Rae again.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Soph, thank you for your recommendation of your cleaner Rae. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Regards, Absolute Domestics

s Houndini

s HoundiniSouth East Queensland, QLD

exceptional service

Daniela did an awesome cleaning Job, had her come and do a pre sale clean and will get her back to do the post sale clean. can't say enough of her service i could not believe the house was the same one she did a great job

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi, we're thrilled to hear your pre-sale clean was 5 star and you truly appreciated everything Daniela did. It's great to hear! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Very thorough

Tony and John were really amazing. They cleaned very professionally but with so much care. Came on time and did a fantastic job in my house. Highly recommended and appreciated.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Puspita, thank you for recommending our service and for sharing this lovely feedback about your cleaners Tony and John. It's great to hear how happy you were with the clean. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Bron

BronSouth East Queensland, QLD

I have found Absolute Domestics to have a great service and wonderful friendly staff with thorough cleaners. They are attentive to any needs or requests and I would recommend them highly.

D.S.

D.S.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

House cleaning was superb, no faults at all. Our cleaner covered all that we asked for and more within her time frame. Would highly recommend. Many thanks, will book again.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi D.S, thanks for sharing this lovely feedback and we look forward to helping you again in the not so distant future. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Punctual and efficient

Mike and Ash arrived on time, worked efficiently and did a good job. After checking their work, I asked them to go over a few trouble areas and they were happy to do so.

Lorraine

LorraineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Very good service with excellent results. Would recommend our cleaner to anyone looking for a similar service. Cleaner had a friendly disposition and carried out the work with a minimum of fuss.

Ingrid

IngridSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great support over many years

We have had a cleaner through Absolute Domestics for many years. Most recently Roy has cleaned our house as thoroughly as I would myself if I had the time! The company has always been helpful in finding a cleaner who can come at a suitable time, and checking in to ensure we are happy.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Ingrid, it's terrific to hear that your cleaner Roy cleans your home as thoroughly as you do and we hope you continue to enjoy the service for many years to come. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Sue

SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great cleaners. Great communication

Very fast contact once requested cleaners. Sent experienced great cleaners. Very happy. Communication was good. I would certainly recommend Absolute Domestic to friends. Follow up from office staff after initial clean was good. They were happy to take feedback

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Sue, thank you for recommending our service to others and for sharing your feedback about the cleaning service provided. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Find out how Absolute Domestics QLD compares to other House Cleaning Services

Gives me back my weekends

Having a fortnightly clean has been a great help and given me more time on the weekends to do more exciting things than housework. Thanks Absolute Domestics for the great service you provide

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Lill, we're so glad the service has helped free up your precious time on weekends. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Tan

TanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service! Totally Recommend!

Camelia was wonderful did a thorough clean and even recommended what products were better to use, will definitely be booking with her again! Such a lovely lady and shows passion in her work.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Tan, that's great to hear. We look forward to helping you again soon with your next booking. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Amazing help

Dianne has been fantastic with our weekly clean whilst I was heavily pregnant and then with the early months of a newborn. Made life with four kids much easier. Highly recommend.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Gemma, we are so pleased to hear how helpful it was having your cleaner Dianne during this time. Thanks so much for recommending her and our service. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Husam

HusamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service

Very friendly and good service and good clean. I see the cleaner is professional. He did hard job and take care of everything. I recommend Absolute domestic for people who want to get work done perfect.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Husam, thank you for recommending the Agency and for the lovely feedback you have provided. Regards, Absolute Domestics

It's nice to come home to a clean house.

Heidi was the last person to clean for me and she did a great job. I have however decided to clean my own home now seeing I am at Home all day.
I was a little disappointed in the tone of the person I spoke too. When I called to advise of my decision. May only a tone of dissappoint herself but seemed a bit annoyed. Maybe just mis interpretation as I was feeling uncomfortable. Thank you