Absolute Domestics QLD

KELLIE

KELLIENorth West, QLD

Happy with our regular cleaning service

I have been really happy with our regular cleaning service that covered our bathrooms, vacuuming, mopping and dusting.
Feedback was always taken constructively.
When 1 of our cleaners could no longer perform the work the company was able to find a replacement promptly. Our cleaners have been friendly and professional.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Kellie, we are so pleased to hear how happy you are with your regular cleaning service. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Not what I expected

I hired a cleaner to take stress off my plate rather than add to it. The cleaner had no cleaning products, and did a basic job using the cleaning products I found around the home. I had to take a call during the clean during which time the baby gate was removed from the kitchen. My son got into the fridge and managed to make a mess throughout the kitchen and put chocolate on the floor, which went against the whole point of hiring a cleaner. The website for this service is terrible. Vague, and makes you work to find the basic info about what is expected. I’m a customer looking to save time and stress, not wade through a poorly designed site to find what should have been easy to find information. Would not recommend.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

A great service with well trusted cleaners

A great service with well trusted cleaners.
Have moved states and continued using Absolute Domestics in both places. Very reliable and with back-up when our usual cleaner is unable to come.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi, it's great to hear that you can keep coming back to the Agency even when you move states. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Frank Kert

Frank Kert

BEST CLEANING EVER!!

Cinzia has been the best cleaner we have ever had. She is meticulous, caring, thorough and energetic. She is cleaning the house for my 98 year old mother and as well as cleaning perfectly makes Mum feel comfortable and at ease. She is a very special person.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Frank, wow thank you for this outstanding feedback and we'll be sure to pass this on to Cinzia. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Cheneal

ChenealSouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenient and trustworthy service

I cannot commend Darshana highly enough. She is friendly, efficient, and hard-working, and my apartment is always sparkling clean when she leaves. Using this service means that my weekends are now free for relaxation and activities that I enjoy.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Cheneal, thank you for taking the time to share this outstanding feedback about Darshana. We really appreciate it. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Anne M.

Anne M.

Amazing attention to detail

We couldn’t have been happier with Sharon. She did an amazing job cleaning our unit, and was thorough and efficient. She is an absolutely delightful person too! We would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an excellent cleaner.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Anne, thank you for taking the time to share this lovely feedback about your cleaner Sharon. Regards, Absolute Domestics

A great help

Although only using the service for a short time, I had 2 different cleaner during the year due to my first having an extended holiday. While both cleaners were very different they were consistent in how they approached things and the consistent support of the Absolute Domestic organisation encouraged me to recommend them to 2 friends. One a casual clean the other still having regular cleaning. Thanks

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Happy helpers, thank you for sharing this feedback and it's wonderful to hear how helpful you found your cleaners. We appreciate you recommending us to others. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Perfect service

Punctual, professional and a brilliant clean. Our cleaner was friendly, no task was too much.
Well worth it. Thank you so much for your help, I appreciate the dedication and value for money.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Carolyn, it's terrific to hear that your cleaner was punctual, professional and friendly. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Amazing work!

Very meticulous and left the house sparkling clean despite such a big job of a spring clean! Mick & James were particularly great with all the requested details & even offered suggestions to make it more clean!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Lqd, thank you for providing this terrific five star review of your cleaners Mick & James. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Find out how Absolute Domestics QLD compares to other House Cleaning Services

Great service, always there & leaves the house fresh & well cleaned

Our cleaner through Absolute Domestics we had for the last couple of years has been very efficient, never missed a cleaning day, and did a thorough job from top to bottom. She made life easy for us, great value! We moved house, and she continued to clean for us in the new suburb, which was a little further away. Very reliable & trustworthy.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Leonie, thank you for sharing this wonderful feedback about your cleaner and the service provided. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Nico VDM

Nico VDMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sigourney the cleaning champion!

We have used Domestic Clean more importantly Sigourney for a few months following knee surgery.

What impressed me most with Sigourney is her proactiveness, kindness and can do attitude. We felt completely comfortable with her knowing she will take care and look after the house.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Nico, it's great to hear how happy you are with your cleaner Sigourney who has been a terrific help while you recover from surgery. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Toni Eaton

Toni EatonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful

The service provided by Absolute Domestics was wonderful. They made the process of finding a cleaner very easy. Our cleaner was professional and friendly. I would happily recommend this service.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Toni, thank you for your lovely feedback about your cleaner and for recommending our service to others. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Our cleaner from AD was friendly, reliable and thorough. What more could you ask for? The AD support was also great, checking all was well and organising a fill in while our cleaner was on holiday.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi, thank you for your lovely 5 star review of our service. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Tegan D

Tegan DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great communication, wonderful job.

Booking through AbDom was a breeze and the website is very well laid out. Ajay did a fabulous job! He was lovely to talk to, was very thorough and left the place just as I asked.

We'd happily book through them again when we need a spring clean!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Tegan, thanks for sharing your experience and we look forward to helping you again in the future! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Cleaners damaged our property - Unsatisfactory complaint handling and customer support

Alex W.

Alex W.South East Queensland, QLD

Coming home to a clean house is life changing!

Our service has always been faultless. Our cleaner is thorough, reliable and flexible. The option to have a different cleaner when your regular cleaner is away is great. I'd definitely recommend this service.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Alex, thank you for this terrific 5 star review of your cleaning service! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Jess M

Jess MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute Cleaners are a professional and reliable business

Absolute Cleaners are easy to contact, reliable business that provide great cleaners to assist you around the house. You decide on what date suits you, and key areas to focus on (depending on your needs) and done!! it's so great coming back from work with you're home spotless and clean. Would recommend in future

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jess, thank you for your recommendation and for using our services. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Colleen

ColleenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cleaning was good for what I required after being ill.

Ugyen and Tshewang were very nice to work with . They did the general cleaning and anything extra that I asked for. I do not require a cleaner anymore and wish them well .

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Colleen, thank you for sharing this lovely feedback about your cleaners Ugyen and Tshewang. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Fantastic service

Anne our cleaner from Absolute Domestic is a wonderful, cheerful,flexible and kind person. Our home was always cleaned to perfection and was a joy to walk into after Anne had cleaned. I would highly recommend Anne.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Carol, we love hearing how happy you are with the services provided by your cleaner Anne. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

lachlan s.

lachlan s.

Great staff

The two people cleaning my house were fantastic, very friendly and communicative. Would highly recommend them to anyone. For some reason I have to get this to 30 words. Done.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Lachlan, that's the first time we've heard that a word count applies but thank you for squeezing in such great feedback about your cleaners! Regards, Absolute Domestics