Absolute Domestics QLD, Brisbane

Absolute Domestics QLD, Brisbane

Viv

VivSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great to have weekends for family and friends

Having the house cleaned weekly by Dee from Absolute Domestics for the past 18 months has been money well spent. For a long time I thought it was a luxury but soon realised how much more thoroughly cleaned the house was compared to me rushing to smash it out in the shortest possible time frame during the weekend. If you work full time, having your house cleaned weekly will have a very positive impact :)

Sharon

SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I have used Absolute Domestics for going on twelve years and have found their cleaners to be well trained and reliable. There is nothing nicer than walking into a clean fresh house at the end of a working day. I have been very happy with the service.

Susie W.

Susie W.South East Queensland, QLD

Adds hours back to my week, & reduces stress living in a clean & fresh home!

From the first visit, I loved the clean & fresh environment Saba Teshome was able to bring back into my home! Everything was clean & clear, and made it relaxing to be indoors at home. Saba is very punctual, friendly & efficient. Highly recommended!

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Absolute Domestics QLD, Brisbane compares to other House Cleaning Services

Soph

SophSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

Rae was amazing and very thorough. I can't recommend her highly enough. And should I be in a situation where I can hire another cleaner I would definitely request Rae again.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Soph, thank you for your recommendation of your cleaner Rae. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Regards, Absolute Domestics

s Houndini

s HoundiniSouth East Queensland, QLD

exceptional service

Daniela did an awesome cleaning Job, had her come and do a pre sale clean and will get her back to do the post sale clean. can't say enough of her service i could not believe the house was the same one she did a great job

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi, we're thrilled to hear your pre-sale clean was 5 star and you truly appreciated everything Daniela did. It's great to hear! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Very thorough

Tony and John were really amazing. They cleaned very professionally but with so much care. Came on time and did a fantastic job in my house. Highly recommended and appreciated.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Puspita, thank you for recommending our service and for sharing this lovely feedback about your cleaners Tony and John. It's great to hear how happy you were with the clean. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Punctual and efficient

Mike and Ash arrived on time, worked efficiently and did a good job. After checking their work, I asked them to go over a few trouble areas and they were happy to do so.

Lorraine

LorraineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Very good service with excellent results. Would recommend our cleaner to anyone looking for a similar service. Cleaner had a friendly disposition and carried out the work with a minimum of fuss.

Ingrid

IngridSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great support over many years

We have had a cleaner through Absolute Domestics for many years. Most recently Roy has cleaned our house as thoroughly as I would myself if I had the time! The company has always been helpful in finding a cleaner who can come at a suitable time, and checking in to ensure we are happy.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Ingrid, it's terrific to hear that your cleaner Roy cleans your home as thoroughly as you do and we hope you continue to enjoy the service for many years to come. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Sue

SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great cleaners. Great communication

Very fast contact once requested cleaners. Sent experienced great cleaners. Very happy. Communication was good. I would certainly recommend Absolute Domestic to friends. Follow up from office staff after initial clean was good. They were happy to take feedback

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Sue, thank you for recommending our service to others and for sharing your feedback about the cleaning service provided. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Tan

TanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service! Totally Recommend!

Camelia was wonderful did a thorough clean and even recommended what products were better to use, will definitely be booking with her again! Such a lovely lady and shows passion in her work.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Tan, that's great to hear. We look forward to helping you again soon with your next booking. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Amazing help

Dianne has been fantastic with our weekly clean whilst I was heavily pregnant and then with the early months of a newborn. Made life with four kids much easier. Highly recommend.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Gemma, we are so pleased to hear how helpful it was having your cleaner Dianne during this time. Thanks so much for recommending her and our service. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Husam

HusamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service

Very friendly and good service and good clean. I see the cleaner is professional. He did hard job and take care of everything. I recommend Absolute domestic for people who want to get work done perfect.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Husam, thank you for recommending the Agency and for the lovely feedback you have provided. Regards, Absolute Domestics

John Quiggin

John QuigginSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always a great job

Keeping everything clean is more important than ever. Monica did her usual excellent job, and made sure that she disinfected everything that she touched. I hope everyone will continue to use these services, and keep cleaners in work.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi John, thank you for providing this lovely feedback about your cleaner Monica. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Nothing beats having someone clean my house when I don't have time

Such a reliable service. I love having the house cleaned every fortnight so I can spend time that I am not working with family, friends or just having some me time.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Susan, we wholeheartedly agree with your heading! It's great to hear that your service is helping so much. Regards, Absolute Domestics

KELLIE

KELLIENorth West, QLD

Happy with our regular cleaning service

I have been really happy with our regular cleaning service that covered our bathrooms, vacuuming, mopping and dusting.
Feedback was always taken constructively.
When 1 of our cleaners could no longer perform the work the company was able to find a replacement promptly. Our cleaners have been friendly and professional.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Kellie, we are so pleased to hear how happy you are with your regular cleaning service. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Not what I expected

I hired a cleaner to take stress off my plate rather than add to it. The cleaner had no cleaning products, and did a basic job using the cleaning products I found around the home. I had to take a call during the clean during which time the baby gate was removed from the kitchen. My son got into the fridge and managed to make a mess throughout the kitchen and put chocolate on the floor, which went against the whole point of hiring a cleaner. The website for this service is terrible. Vague, and makes you work to find the basic info about what is expected. I’m a customer looking to save time and stress, not wade through a poorly designed site to find what should have been easy to find information. Would not recommend.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

A great service with well trusted cleaners

A great service with well trusted cleaners.
Have moved states and continued using Absolute Domestics in both places. Very reliable and with back-up when our usual cleaner is unable to come.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi, it's great to hear that you can keep coming back to the Agency even when you move states. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Cheneal

ChenealSouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenient and trustworthy service

I cannot commend Darshana highly enough. She is friendly, efficient, and hard-working, and my apartment is always sparkling clean when she leaves. Using this service means that my weekends are now free for relaxation and activities that I enjoy.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Cheneal, thank you for taking the time to share this outstanding feedback about Darshana. We really appreciate it. Regards, Absolute Domestics

A great help

Although only using the service for a short time, I had 2 different cleaner during the year due to my first having an extended holiday. While both cleaners were very different they were consistent in how they approached things and the consistent support of the Absolute Domestic organisation encouraged me to recommend them to 2 friends. One a casual clean the other still having regular cleaning. Thanks

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Happy helpers, thank you for sharing this feedback and it's wonderful to hear how helpful you found your cleaners. We appreciate you recommending us to others. Regards, Absolute Domestics