Part of Absolute Domestics 4.3

Job Satisfaction

Jeff k
Jeff k3 posts

Disgraceful worst ever

I had an issue with absolute domestics but they fixed it amazingly
Debbie R.
Debbie R.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  QLD, Brisbane

I had Stephanie as my cleaner and she did an amazing job, she was always on time and her attention to detail was excellent. I cannot speak highly enough of her, well done and many thanks.
Wendy R.
Wendy R.

Fabulous Spring Clean

Claire COE did a 6 hour spring clean for me. She was so thorough and approachable. I would highly recommend her.
Verena M.
Verena M.South East Queensland, QLD
  QLD, Brisbane

Leaving with a heavy heart

Rebecca gave us a great clean every time and was lovely to have in the house.
Mary W.
Mary W.

She was bubbly

Job well done and easy to get along with and bubbly personality
Elisabeth H.
Elisabeth H.South East Queensland, QLD

A great overall experience

I am very happy with Choki who is wonderful to work with, he cleans my apartment very well and efficiently each time. The customer service of Absolute Domestic is great and overall I would highly recommend them.
Ann
Ann

Weekly Clean review

Well trained staff that arrive on time and hard working.
Linda Molloy
Linda Molloylindamolloy54@optusnet.com.au3 posts

Extremely satisfied

Sri was excellent. Always on time and arrived with a smile.
She was very thorough and professional.
Jean F.
Jean F.South East Queensland, QLD

Solid

Very good service. Not necessarily the most communicative company in terms of administration.
Jemma H.
Jemma H.Queensland3 posts

Absolute disgrace!

Terrible management, they're all liars.
Terrible cleaners, they're all bad.
Spend your money elsewhere!
Julsey07
Julsey07South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Excellent cleaners

Friendly and professional. Excellent cleaners and job well done. Thank you Show reply
Susie W.
Susie W.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Very efficient!

Chhejay & Ugyen were very professional & extremely thorough in cleaning my 2 bedroom apartment. No need for a ‘to do’ list, as they manage to fit everything that possibly needs a clean, within the two hours. I highly recommend them for any domestic clean!
Annette FD
Annette FD3 posts

Best cleaner ever

Maddie is a spectacular cleaner. She’s punctual, works hard and is a lovely person to boot. I am very sad to say goodbye to her but cost of living rises and a few other, large and unexpected expenses lately have meant we had to cut back. But when things look up again, I would have Maddie back inna heartbeat. Show reply
JJ G
JJ GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Joy to come home

My cleaner Allie was a pleasure to work with, always on time and lovely to talk to. She did an amazing job and took a load off my shoulders working full-time. Unfortunately due to change of circumstances I had to cancel her service.
Mark A.
Mark A.
  QLD, Brisbane

The helping hand to help keep your house spotless

The cleaner was very good at her job and very professional and effient