Absolute Domestics QLD, Brisbane

Absolute Domestics QLD, Brisbane

Alexandra A.South East Queensland, QLD

Unreliable

Booked a cleaner to do monthly she cancelled after 2 cleans when I contacted absolute domestic I was told they don’t do monthly cleaning and they provided another cleaner who came once and this time I wanted fortnightly and I received a cancellation of my cleaning on the Monday when I have cleaning done on a Friday.. wouldn’t recommend as you don’t know if the cleaner is coming or not

Alexandra A.

Thank you this was the second time this has happened and not interested in a 3rd time

Extremely Unreliable. Find Another Cleaning Service.

Booked a regular cleaning service for my daughter as she has a disability. Received a text and email saying we would be contacted prior to start day. No contact from cleaner and then on start day received a text to ring Domestic about a change to the service. Rang and got a message saying the phone was unavailable. Received a text and email next business day saying another cleaner would contact us. Instead get a text that afternoon saying our service had been cancelled and to leave a review.

So we are contacting a different cleaning company in the hopes they will be reliable and actually turn up.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Cancelled my request because they couldn’t find a cleaner in the inner Brisbane area!!

I asked for a house cleaner to clean three hours fortnightly. Waited for over a week for Absolute Domestic to find a cleaner. But they didn’t find one since I just got a cancellation notice via email. No phone call. Not very professional!

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Absolute Domestics QLD, Brisbane compares to other House Cleaning Services

AST

AST South East Queensland, QLD

Worst clean ever

Cleaner did not clean to standard. Failed to do simple tasks like lift items to clean bench and clean bathrooms adequately. Left mid way through clean. Would not recommend cleaning services.

MLD

MLDQueensland

Fantastic Cleaners!

The cleaners we had we absolutely fantastic! They worked hard, were always reliable, always did a great job and always followed through with requests. I will miss them & will definitely request them again in the future.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi MLD, thank you so much for sharing this terrific feedback about your cleaners. We really appreciate it! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Excellent service

Excellent service! The cleaner looking after my house raised the bar very high, making the house look exceptionally clean. Always listening to clients requests and making daily life so easy by looking after the cleanliness in the house. I definitely recommend this provider.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Victoria, thank you for providing this terrific feedback about your cleaner and the service provided. We really appreciate it! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Very satisfied with the service.

Only my cleaner for a short time due to illness but was very happy with her work and her attitude she was a lovely lady and willing to do what ever was asked and even offered to do things that she spotted . Thank you Lisa.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Lisa, it's great to hear that the work your cleaner did and her attitude to cleaning was of a high standard and we appreciate your kind feedback. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Burke

BurkeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rachel and Amir arrived right on time and did a thorough job dusting, cleaning, vacuuming, mopping, ... They worked tirelessly for the whole 90 minutes and my apartment was clean! I am very happy with their work.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Burke, it's terrific to hear how happy you are with the cleaning provided by Rachel and Amir. Thank you for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible clean, terrible service

The cleaner did not clean my bathrooms when I stated that they are the priority of the clean. They did a terrible job cleaning and when I reported it to Customer service the said” the cleaner told them that he did the bathrooms”. After taking photos to prove the bathrooms were not done they told me that I can’t prove that the photos were taken after the clean. Would not recommend and will never use again

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Michelle, we are unable to locate your information please email feedback@absolutedomestics.com.au so that we can investigate this further for you. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Satisfied

Only had personal contact with the cleaner whom we found great. Company interest was sadly lacking as we only heard from them very occasionally if the cleaner had not attended for lengthy periods. I assume this was to ensure that the cleaner was paying the correct fee as it was certainly not customer service oriented.

Joanne

JoanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

One off cleaning of house

Found our cleaner Howard to work off my priority list to a T, and did a great job. Happy to recommend
him for any jobs in the future. He was very considerate when checking the type of cleaning products I preferred him to use throughout my house.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Joanne, thank you for sharing this feedback about your cleaning service and the work that Howard completed. Regards, Absolute Domestics

STEVE

STEVESouth East Queensland, QLD

DANIELLA

Daniella worked very hard, listened to instructions, was very thorough in her cleaning service and we would be happy to have her back again in the future. Thanks again Danielle.
Warm regards
Bernadette

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Bernadette, we are thrilled to hear how happy you are with the work completed by your cleaner Daniella. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Ignored specific requested tasks

• +11Thumbnail
Barrie

BarrieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wasted our money

Paid for a 3 hour clean of kitchen, bathrooms and floors. Very disappointed with work done. Counter/bench tops, basins and sinks, mirrors and taps not cleaned at all. Had to do the whole lot again ourselves. Paid in cash - no receipt offered.

Catann I.South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed exit strategy: auto txt meant cleaner had house key and wouldn’t return it easily.

I wanted to thank my cleaner personally and end the cleans the day before the last clean
However an automated txt from HO was sent without advising me
So my cleaner knew for a week and did nothing to return my key
And then was difficult returning my key
I asked AD to cover the cost of a new lock to be installed and no response...
It took another 3 days to receive my key totalling 10 days since the service was terminated and the cleaner had my key..
Terrible process.
Be pre warned!

Catann I.

I have already asked your Brisbane team to cover the cost of new locks to my house and it has been refused twice despite confirming the text was an error on their part.

Job well done

The two gentlemen were on time, very obliging and pleasant. They were very efficient and finished earlier than I had expected and even did extra things I had not expected. (or noticed as they were hidden). Cannot recommend them more highly.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Andrea, we love hearing that your cleaners were efficient and went above and beyond to provide a fantastic clean. Regards, Absolute Domestics

k8fish

k8fishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional service

I have used Absolute Domestics in Sydney and Brisbane. They are great in that they find the cleaner for you who can work your preferred hours and days. Should your cleaner need to change they take care of that too. Absolute Domestics give their staff 3 days of training, so you know there should be a minimum standard adhered too. Each of the cleaners have been polite, consistent and have a good work ethic. I highly recommended this company.

Paul

Paul

brilliant cleaners

The Cleaners were in time, worked hard , cleaned very well. Best we have had. cleaned all the little extra areas many forgot. Recommend this company very highly. very good value.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Paul, thank you for recommending us so highly and providing this terrific 5 star review! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Thorough and clean

Our cleaner Dilpreet is amazing. She always cleans to perfection and leaves the house sparkling and new. 10/10 would recommend to others to use this service. Especially because it’s not going to break the bank and they provide a good service.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Keat, we love hearing that your cleaner Dilpreet is a super star and always leaves the house sparkling clean after each visit. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Allyce V.

Allyce V.South East Queensland, QLD

So convenient and affordable!

We’ve had a cleaner from AD for around two years now and have loved every minute. The rates are so affordable and the peace of mind being with an agency is priceless!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Allyce, we are thrilled to hear how much you love the service and the security that comes with using our agency. Regards, Absolute Domestics