Absolute Domestics QLD, Gold Coast

Absolute Domestics QLD, Gold Coast

Excellent service in every way

I used this service temporarily for 4 weeks . I was happy with the standard of cleaning. Linden was friendly, punctual and efficient and thorough. I would use this service again.

The

TheSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy

After at least 10years I have now given up on Absolute Domestics. My last two cleaners would leave dirt in corners and behind doors. I was sick of asking to do window sills and range hood and being ignored. When rang to request a new cleaner I was made to feel like I was unfair. I am now with a new company and a great cleaner, who does more than I ask.

Jenny W.

Jenny W.South East Queensland, QLD

Efficient and thorough

I was happy with the way my house was cleaned. I only had to explain once and everything was done. It's great having someone with initiative who can just get stuck in.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jenny, we love hearing that you only had to explain what you wanted once and it was completed efficiently and thoroughly. Regards, Absolute Domestics

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Absolute Domestics QLD, Gold Coast compares to other House Cleaning Services

Karen T

Karen TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Our cleaner Jo was always punctual and did a great job cleaning our house fortnightly. She was kind and sensitive to our new puppy who was always a little too excited to see her!
Jo was efficient, punctual and friendly. Thank you for a wonderful service. We will be calling on her again in the future.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Karen, thank you for sharing this lovely 5 star review about your cleaner Jo. It's great to hear! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Ray

RaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Absolute Domestics did a great job in organising a cleaner who also did some ironing. Cleaner was very accomodating and a pleasure to have in my home. My circumstances changed with Covid and I had to terminate the cleaning service.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Ray, if your circumstances change and you are back looking for a cleaner please let us know. We would love the opportunity to help you again. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Tanya S.

Tanya S.South East Queensland, QLD

very happy!

Clarissa has been an absolute pleasure to have in our home, her attention to detail is fantastic, always pleasant and punctual, she always made time to chat with my kids and interacted with our crazy dogs. we will really miss her.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Tanya, thank you for taking the time to share this lovely feedback about your cleaner Clarissa and the positive effect she had on your home life. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Amanda

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Inexperienced cleaner

Obvious the cleaner and employer don’t communicate. Cleaner was pleasant and sweet but no experience in professional cleaning and resigned from the company after two cleans. She sent me a text the afternoon of my clean saying the next weeks one would be last..... Absolute contact me The day before clean to say they are working on a replacement....... too late replaced elsewhere and told the other pleasant girl not to bother with the last one. If you want a professional and experienced cleaner this isn’t the place I’d be looking - the cleaner herself said they are hard to get hold of...

Jonni

JonniPerth, WA

The perfect gift!

Widya and the Absolute Domestic team have been an absolute dream to work with. I booked, spoke with and arranged a cleaner remotely (from WA) for my Aunt who just had major surgery on the Gold Coast and everything was taken care of so easily.
Widya by all accounts has been wonderful, on time, friendly and a gold star cleaner! She’s been perfect for my Aunt! I would 100% recommend her services and Absolute Domestic without hesitation.
Thank you all!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jonni, thank you for your recommendation of our service and our cleaner Widya. We are so pleased we've been able to help your Aunt. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Tania

TaniaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I would def recommend Absolute domestics.
They try and match the cleaners with you. They have been great to date.
The cleaners were trustworthy and happy to try and work in days with you .
You can be at work and come home to a clean house. They are used to advanced security systems and gates as well.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Tania, thank you for your recommendation and terrific feedback about your service. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Mika Kama

Mika KamaSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect Can't live without it

Very happy with the service we had. Unfortunately our situation change because of COVID 19 otherwise we would have carry on. Our family will definitely miss this. As soon we get back to normal we'll seek their service

Jclay

Jclay

This is specifically relating to our cleaner Johanna

Johanna has been our life and home organiser for 2 years, her role includes; primary cleaning, dusting, tidying, washing, ironing, beds, and others as she saw fit ie cleaning out cupboards. In addition, which was an incredible bonus, she would style our rooms as she cleaned. She has made our life simply better and we are very grateful.

Bron

BronSouth East Queensland, QLD

I have found Absolute Domestics to have a great service and wonderful friendly staff with thorough cleaners. They are attentive to any needs or requests and I would recommend them highly.

Great home help

We had Annie as a cleaner for a number of years. She is an excellent cleaner and I would highly recommend her. She also has a great personality Thanks Absolute Domestics for recommending her.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Tracey, thanks for recommending your cleaner Annie. It's great to hear you've enjoyed a number of years of her cleaning help. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Marita K.

Marita K.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome - awesome - awesome

Booked Absolute Domestics for the first time - and what a smooth process it has been.
Josh the cleaner contacted me to arrange & discuss.
He arrived 15 minutes early and was professional, courteous and thorough.
Will "Absolutely" be using your services again.
I had sold my apartment and the removalists I arranged where a debacle - so to have this go so smoothly was a credit to your company.
Well done Josh - great job.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Marita, thank you for sharing this terrific feedback about your clean with Josh. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Gert

GertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not a refund in sight - doesn’t reply to emails/messages

We booked absolute domestics for our end of lease clean & what a waste of money.

The carpets weren’t cleaned properly & when asked to come back they agreed but our power was disconnected before they could get there. We asked 4 times for a refund & no answer from anyone.

I wouldn’t recommend this company for end of lease cleans/carpet cleaning as they don’t honour their work with accepting they’re at fault and offering a refund.

Paula K

Paula KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant!

My cleaner is brilliant at her job and would recommend both Jody and AD. Only canceling due to job loss and I wouldn't hesitate to go through AD again and have Jody back! I'll miss my sparking clean house!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Paula, thank you for recommending your cleaner Jody and the Agency. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Sharon Barnett

Sharon BarnettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Very good service. My cleaner was thorough, friendly and helpful.
However, I feel Absolute should consider it's Seniors' customers, by giving them a discount. That is the reason I have had to cancel my cleaning service, because of the high cost.

Lady Loza

Lady LozaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service Lovely Lady

I would not hesitate to recommend Karen to anyone who requires a cleaning service. Only reason that I am letting her go is that I have regained full health again but if I need a service again no hesitation in contacting Absolute Domestics.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Lady Loza, it's great to hear that you have your full health back and thank you for your recommendation of your cleaner Karen. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Job well done, Dee!

Thanks for doing a great job of cleaning our home. Dee worked really hard for 4 hours and did an amazing job leaving our huge white tiled floorspace, sparkly clean.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Michelle, we love hearing what a great job your cleaner Dee did leaving the home sparkly clean. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Hope the cleaner sent was on time, professional and cleaned efficiently. She listened to my needs and did a great job. I will definitely use Absolute Domestics in the future.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Tracey, thank you for sharing this lovely feedback and we look forward to helping you again in the future. Regards, Absolute Domestics