Absolute Domestics QLD, Ipswich

Absolute Domestics QLD, Ipswich

4.4

It's nice to come home to a clean house.

Heidi was the last person to clean for me and she did a great job. I have however decided to clean my own home now seeing I am at Home all day.
I was a little disappointed in the tone of the person I spoke too. When I called to advise of my decision. May only a tone of dissappoint herself but seemed a bit annoyed. Maybe just mis interpretation as I was feeling uncomfortable. Thank you

Stephen and Peter

Stephen and PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Trustworthy and Reliable

We are very happy to have our friend Kelly come to our home once a fortnight. Kelly is very mindful of the current Virus and is taking care to protect us and more importantly her other clients. Kelly does things for us that we don't think off. As an example I found her dusting under a coffee table last week. I gather Kelly must me doing other things that make our lives more comfortable as well. Unfortunately you often only realise someone is doing a good job when they stop.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Stephen and Peter, we are so pleased to hear how much you love the service and that Kelly is doing a terrific job especially during the current conditions. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Frank Kert

Frank Kert

BEST CLEANING EVER!!

Cinzia has been the best cleaner we have ever had. She is meticulous, caring, thorough and energetic. She is cleaning the house for my 98 year old mother and as well as cleaning perfectly makes Mum feel comfortable and at ease. She is a very special person.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Frank, wow thank you for this outstanding feedback and we'll be sure to pass this on to Cinzia. Regards, Absolute Domestics

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Absolute Domestics QLD, Ipswich compares to other House Cleaning Services

Dana T

Dana TBrisbane, Queensland

Wonderful

Had a very happy experience. Belinda asked exactly what I wanted done and was very professional. I am so relieved to get help and getting on top of my house work. Would recommend to anyone. Have already gotten another person to contact them to get the help they need

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Dana, thank you for recommending your cleaner Belinda and for sharing this lovely feedback about the work she does. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Liza F.

Liza F.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolute Domestics; Absolute Satisfaction!

Each week, our wonderful cleaner, Tania, would work her magic on our home. Honestly, the service provided was second to none, and we were exceptionally lucky to have such an amazing cleaner. Things were done in an exacting way, communication was great (if something was moved, for example, Tania would let us know). It was tough making the call to cancel services, but the choice was out of my hands. I hope when finances are better in the future, I can pick up the service again. Thanks for all that’s been done, both AB and Tania!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Liza, we are thrilled to hear how happy you are with your cleaner Tania. Thanks for sharing! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Our cleaner is amazing

I love when your cleaner does a lovely job AND brings treats for the cat and dog because....hello! she is wonderful. We've loved using the service, have found it reasonable. our cleaner was responsible and responsive to any feedback. Highly recommended.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Karen, we love hearing that your house and your pets got spoilt by the cleaner! Thanks for recommending us to others. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Marg

MargSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast, efficient service and value for money. Would recommend this business. Cleaner was on time and we were happy with the cleaning that was done. Office staff were always very helpful.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Marg, thanks for recommending our service and it's great to hear that you find the service efficient and value for money. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Dathom

Dathom

Excellent Service

A very professionally run business. At separate times I have twice used their services and found that each time the person provided for domestic cleaning gave excellent value for money. Office staff were always most helpful and but for a change in my circumstances, I would continue to rely on Absolute Domestic for my cleaning needs.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Dathom, thank you for this terrific feedback and we are so pleased you can rely on us! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Kat