Absolute Domestics QLD, Sunshine Coast

4.5

VaVoom

VaVoomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service!

Wonderful, thoughtful cleaning expert. Highly recommend this service to anyone. The whole process was quick and easy. I am very happy and would suggest this service and the people who work here to my friends.

D.S.

D.S.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

House cleaning was superb, no faults at all. Our cleaner covered all that we asked for and more within her time frame. Would highly recommend. Many thanks, will book again.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi D.S, thanks for sharing this lovely feedback and we look forward to helping you again in the not so distant future. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Cleaners damaged our property - Unsatisfactory complaint handling and customer support

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Absolute Domestics QLD, Sunshine Coast compares to other House Cleaning Services

Alex W.

Alex W.South East Queensland, QLD

Coming home to a clean house is life changing!

Our service has always been faultless. Our cleaner is thorough, reliable and flexible. The option to have a different cleaner when your regular cleaner is away is great. I'd definitely recommend this service.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Alex, thank you for this terrific 5 star review of your cleaning service! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Vanessa J.

Vanessa J.South East Queensland, QLD

Wow!! Great thorough cleaner.

Kaylee listened to what I wanted cleaned and then got straight into the housework.
Kaylee did a great job and she worked hard to complete my tasks assigned. The house looked and smelt clean.
Will definitely be getting this service again and will be asking for Kaylee. Job well done and very much appreciated.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Vanessa, thank you for taking the time to share this terrific feedback about your cleaner Kaylee. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Sorry to loose you.

The cleaner was kind, polite and completed tasks requested, handling and dusting many delicate items without breakage. Arrived punctually working
the correct time, putting away equipment, and giving a cheerful goodbye.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Shirley, thank you for your 5 star review of your cleaner. It's great to hear how happy you are with the service. Regards, Absolute Domestics

really nice people to work with

i found all dealing with the cleaners and staff to be excellent would recomend to any one they do a excellent job and are allways on time and nice people

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Sam, thanks ever so much for the 5 star review and for recommending us to others. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Lee

LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simply Brilliant Service from the most efficient and lovely Kate. Very impressed and extremely Happy with quality.

I created a checklist of what I wanted done and did a walk through with Kate. Kate was very thorough and professional and ensured all duties on checklist were fully completed. A VERY good worker.

Kira F.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible waste of money. Use a different company

Suzanne

SuzanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

A pleasant experience

I have had good experiences overall. Adsolute domestics as a company are professional and always willing to help place a service according to specific cleaning needs. The cleaners themselves have been respectful. I have more time now to do my own cleaning.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Suzanne, it's terrific to hear how much you have enjoyed the service and we've loved helping. Regards, Absolute Domestics

A great cleaning service

The service provided by Absolute Domestics was first class and the our cleaner Debra goes well beyond her duties.
We believe that she is a wonderful hard working lady with very efficient work ethics and a trustworthy person as well.
We would recommend Debra as well as Absolute Domestic for your cleaning solutions

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Bruce and Linda, thank you for your terrific recommendation. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Fantastic service

Absolute Domestics found me an amazing cleaner, who did an incredible job. So happy with everything they had to offer.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Brooke, thank you for providing this lovely feedback about your cleaner and the service being provided. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Kim is the best Cleaner I've had

Kim would be the best cleaner I've had.. She is excellent, always on time, very well planned and is very honest and my house looks amazing..

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Suzanne, it's terrific to hear that Kim is the best cleaner you've ever had and that your house looks amazing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Fantastic!

Melinda is very thorough, always arrives on time and really makes every minute count! She often does extra jobs if she has time at the end of the clean. I have been very pleased with each and every clean! I could not complain about a single thing!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Sarah, thanks for the terrific 5 star review of your cleaner Melinda. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Rebecca

RebeccaGympie

Incredible effort by Vivienne!!!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Rebecca, thank you for taking the time to share this feedback and we are thrilled to hear how happy you are with Viv. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Awesome service! Thank you Elisha
Thank you to Absolute Domestics and especially to Elisha! Elisha is always punctual, happy and extremely thorough in her work with great attention to detail. She always arrives with a smile and is really good with pets too!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Julie, thank you for taking the time to provide this lovely feedback about your cleaner Elisha, we're so pleased to hear how well everything is going. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Dana

DanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Kinley the cleaner and his partner did a very thorough clean for my studio apartment. I will use them again.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Dana, it's wonderful to hear how happy you were with the service provided by Kinley and look forward to helping you again. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Maryam

MaryamBrisbane

very average to low service

It wasn't a professional cleaning service at all. for the price I paid I was expecting a professional service but unfortunately it was very average to low service, the cleaners they were sort of confuse and no experience I think. I was not happy with the kitchen and bathrooms and i wont use them again. So disappointing

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Maryam, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are working on trying to identify your booking now as we were unaware of any issues. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Shirley A

Shirley ALogan City

Excellent Services from Joanne Jenson from absolute Domestics

I have Joanne coming once a fortnight to clean my home a 2 story house. Joanne is a very hard worker she does our bathrooms. dust and polish our furniture plus vacuum the carpets and washing the floors. could not do with out Joanne she is very well organised . Thank you so much Joanne much appreciated and thanks to Absolute Domestics.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Shirley, thank you for sharing this lovely feedback about your cleaner Joanne! Regards, Absolute Domestics

I love having a cleaner

I work full time and my husband has his own business and we are both very busy people. I was finding that I was overworked and over tired all the time. Having Sandra come in and do my housework and my ironing once a week has been a great blessing for me as I now have time to do other things around the home that I have wanted to do. I can't thank Absolute Domestics enough. Sandra is always on time and happy to do any little task that I ask of her. She is fantastic and I wish I had of done this a long time ago.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Meg, we are thrilled to hear the work your cleaner Sandra does on a weekly basis helps take some of the load off you and your husband. Thank you for choosing our service. Regards, Absolute Domestics