Absolute Domestics QLD

Absolute Domestics QLD (page 2 of 30)

Brisbane, Gold Coast, Toowoomba, etc...

Lorraine

LorraineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Very good service with excellent results. Would recommend our cleaner to anyone looking for a similar service. Cleaner had a friendly disposition and carried out the work with a minimum of fuss.

Ingrid

IngridSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great support over many years

We have had a cleaner through Absolute Domestics for many years. Most recently Roy has cleaned our house as thoroughly as I would myself if I had the time! The company has always been helpful in finding a cleaner who can come at a suitable time, and checking in to ensure we are happy.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Ingrid, it's terrific to hear that your cleaner Roy cleans your home as thoroughly as you do and we hope you continue to enjoy the service for many years to come. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Sue

SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great cleaners. Great communication

Very fast contact once requested cleaners. Sent experienced great cleaners. Very happy. Communication was good. I would certainly recommend Absolute Domestic to friends. Follow up from office staff after initial clean was good. They were happy to take feedback

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Sue, thank you for recommending our service to others and for sharing your feedback about the cleaning service provided. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Find out how Absolute Domestics QLD compares to other House Cleaning Services

Gives me back my weekends

Having a fortnightly clean has been a great help and given me more time on the weekends to do more exciting things than housework. Thanks Absolute Domestics for the great service you provide

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Lill, we're so glad the service has helped free up your precious time on weekends. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Tan

TanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service! Totally Recommend!

Camelia was wonderful did a thorough clean and even recommended what products were better to use, will definitely be booking with her again! Such a lovely lady and shows passion in her work.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Tan, that's great to hear. We look forward to helping you again soon with your next booking. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Amazing help

Dianne has been fantastic with our weekly clean whilst I was heavily pregnant and then with the early months of a newborn. Made life with four kids much easier. Highly recommend.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Gemma, we are so pleased to hear how helpful it was having your cleaner Dianne during this time. Thanks so much for recommending her and our service. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Husam

HusamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service

Very friendly and good service and good clean. I see the cleaner is professional. He did hard job and take care of everything. I recommend Absolute domestic for people who want to get work done perfect.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Husam, thank you for recommending the Agency and for the lovely feedback you have provided. Regards, Absolute Domestics

It's nice to come home to a clean house.

Heidi was the last person to clean for me and she did a great job. I have however decided to clean my own home now seeing I am at Home all day.
I was a little disappointed in the tone of the person I spoke too. When I called to advise of my decision. May only a tone of dissappoint herself but seemed a bit annoyed. Maybe just mis interpretation as I was feeling uncomfortable. Thank you

John Quiggin

John QuigginSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always a great job

Keeping everything clean is more important than ever. Monica did her usual excellent job, and made sure that she disinfected everything that she touched. I hope everyone will continue to use these services, and keep cleaners in work.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi John, thank you for providing this lovely feedback about your cleaner Monica. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Find out how Absolute Domestics QLD compares to other House Cleaning Services

Nothing beats having someone clean my house when I don't have time

Such a reliable service. I love having the house cleaned every fortnight so I can spend time that I am not working with family, friends or just having some me time.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Susan, we wholeheartedly agree with your heading! It's great to hear that your service is helping so much. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Stephen and Peter

Stephen and PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Trustworthy and Reliable

We are very happy to have our friend Kelly come to our home once a fortnight. Kelly is very mindful of the current Virus and is taking care to protect us and more importantly her other clients. Kelly does things for us that we don't think off. As an example I found her dusting under a coffee table last week. I gather Kelly must me doing other things that make our lives more comfortable as well. Unfortunately you often only realise someone is doing a good job when they stop.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Stephen and Peter, we are so pleased to hear how much you love the service and that Kelly is doing a terrific job especially during the current conditions. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Patrick

PatrickDarling Downs, QLD

Sue does an excellent job

Sue is always on time and is enthusiastic in undertaking her cleaning. She introduces us to new products. She doesn't gossip about other clients. We feel we can trust her to look after our property and not discuss it with others.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Patrick, thank you for sharing this feedback about your cleaner Sue and advising how happy you are with the service provided. Regards, Absolute Domestics

KELLIE

KELLIENorth West, QLD

Happy with our regular cleaning service

I have been really happy with our regular cleaning service that covered our bathrooms, vacuuming, mopping and dusting.
Feedback was always taken constructively.
When 1 of our cleaners could no longer perform the work the company was able to find a replacement promptly. Our cleaners have been friendly and professional.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Kellie, we are so pleased to hear how happy you are with your regular cleaning service. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Not what I expected

I hired a cleaner to take stress off my plate rather than add to it. The cleaner had no cleaning products, and did a basic job using the cleaning products I found around the home. I had to take a call during the clean during which time the baby gate was removed from the kitchen. My son got into the fridge and managed to make a mess throughout the kitchen and put chocolate on the floor, which went against the whole point of hiring a cleaner. The website for this service is terrible. Vague, and makes you work to find the basic info about what is expected. I’m a customer looking to save time and stress, not wade through a poorly designed site to find what should have been easy to find information. Would not recommend.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

A great service with well trusted cleaners

A great service with well trusted cleaners.
Have moved states and continued using Absolute Domestics in both places. Very reliable and with back-up when our usual cleaner is unable to come.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi, it's great to hear that you can keep coming back to the Agency even when you move states. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Frank Kert

Frank Kert

BEST CLEANING EVER!!

Cinzia has been the best cleaner we have ever had. She is meticulous, caring, thorough and energetic. She is cleaning the house for my 98 year old mother and as well as cleaning perfectly makes Mum feel comfortable and at ease. She is a very special person.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Frank, wow thank you for this outstanding feedback and we'll be sure to pass this on to Cinzia. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Cheneal

ChenealSouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenient and trustworthy service

I cannot commend Darshana highly enough. She is friendly, efficient, and hard-working, and my apartment is always sparkling clean when she leaves. Using this service means that my weekends are now free for relaxation and activities that I enjoy.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Cheneal, thank you for taking the time to share this outstanding feedback about Darshana. We really appreciate it. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Anne M.

Anne M.

Amazing attention to detail

We couldn’t have been happier with Sharon. She did an amazing job cleaning our unit, and was thorough and efficient. She is an absolutely delightful person too! We would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an excellent cleaner.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Anne, thank you for taking the time to share this lovely feedback about your cleaner Sharon. Regards, Absolute Domestics

A great help

Although only using the service for a short time, I had 2 different cleaner during the year due to my first having an extended holiday. While both cleaners were very different they were consistent in how they approached things and the consistent support of the Absolute Domestic organisation encouraged me to recommend them to 2 friends. One a casual clean the other still having regular cleaning. Thanks

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Happy helpers, thank you for sharing this feedback and it's wonderful to hear how helpful you found your cleaners. We appreciate you recommending us to others. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Perfect service

Punctual, professional and a brilliant clean. Our cleaner was friendly, no task was too much.
Well worth it. Thank you so much for your help, I appreciate the dedication and value for money.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Carolyn, it's terrific to hear that your cleaner was punctual, professional and friendly. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics