Absolute Domestics QLD

Absolute Domestics QLD (page 3 of 30)

Brisbane, Gold Coast, Toowoomba, etc...

Great service, always there & leaves the house fresh & well cleaned

Our cleaner through Absolute Domestics we had for the last couple of years has been very efficient, never missed a cleaning day, and did a thorough job from top to bottom. She made life easy for us, great value! We moved house, and she continued to clean for us in the new suburb, which was a little further away. Very reliable & trustworthy.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Leonie, thank you for sharing this wonderful feedback about your cleaner and the service provided. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Nico VDM

Nico VDMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sigourney the cleaning champion!

We have used Domestic Clean more importantly Sigourney for a few months following knee surgery.

What impressed me most with Sigourney is her proactiveness, kindness and can do attitude. We felt completely comfortable with her knowing she will take care and look after the house.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Nico, it's great to hear how happy you are with your cleaner Sigourney who has been a terrific help while you recover from surgery. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Toni Eaton

Toni EatonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful

The service provided by Absolute Domestics was wonderful. They made the process of finding a cleaner very easy. Our cleaner was professional and friendly. I would happily recommend this service.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Toni, thank you for your lovely feedback about your cleaner and for recommending our service to others. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Find out how Absolute Domestics QLD compares to other House Cleaning Services

Our cleaner from AD was friendly, reliable and thorough. What more could you ask for? The AD support was also great, checking all was well and organising a fill in while our cleaner was on holiday.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi, thank you for your lovely 5 star review of our service. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Tegan D

Tegan DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great communication, wonderful job.

Booking through AbDom was a breeze and the website is very well laid out. Ajay did a fabulous job! He was lovely to talk to, was very thorough and left the place just as I asked.

We'd happily book through them again when we need a spring clean!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Tegan, thanks for sharing your experience and we look forward to helping you again in the future! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Cleaners damaged our property - Unsatisfactory complaint handling and customer support

Alex W.

Alex W.South East Queensland, QLD

Coming home to a clean house is life changing!

Our service has always been faultless. Our cleaner is thorough, reliable and flexible. The option to have a different cleaner when your regular cleaner is away is great. I'd definitely recommend this service.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Alex, thank you for this terrific 5 star review of your cleaning service! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Jess M

Jess MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute Cleaners are a professional and reliable business

Absolute Cleaners are easy to contact, reliable business that provide great cleaners to assist you around the house. You decide on what date suits you, and key areas to focus on (depending on your needs) and done!! it's so great coming back from work with you're home spotless and clean. Would recommend in future

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jess, thank you for your recommendation and for using our services. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Colleen

ColleenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cleaning was good for what I required after being ill.

Ugyen and Tshewang were very nice to work with . They did the general cleaning and anything extra that I asked for. I do not require a cleaner anymore and wish them well .

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Colleen, thank you for sharing this lovely feedback about your cleaners Ugyen and Tshewang. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Fantastic service

Anne our cleaner from Absolute Domestic is a wonderful, cheerful,flexible and kind person. Our home was always cleaned to perfection and was a joy to walk into after Anne had cleaned. I would highly recommend Anne.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Carol, we love hearing how happy you are with the services provided by your cleaner Anne. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

lachlan s.

lachlan s.

Great staff

The two people cleaning my house were fantastic, very friendly and communicative. Would highly recommend them to anyone. For some reason I have to get this to 30 words. Done.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Lachlan, that's the first time we've heard that a word count applies but thank you for squeezing in such great feedback about your cleaners! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Excellent service very happy with the cleaning

Excellent service, very happy with the cleaning service. Our cleaner Louise was fantastic, friendly and professional. Thank you for offering such a fantastic service. Was a great help for us

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Natalie, thank you for your lovely 5 star review of your cleaner Louise. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Vanessa J.

Vanessa J.South East Queensland, QLD

Wow!! Great thorough cleaner.

Kaylee listened to what I wanted cleaned and then got straight into the housework.
Kaylee did a great job and she worked hard to complete my tasks assigned. The house looked and smelt clean.
Will definitely be getting this service again and will be asking for Kaylee. Job well done and very much appreciated.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Vanessa, thank you for taking the time to share this terrific feedback about your cleaner Kaylee. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Frank

FrankSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thorough and go the extra mile

I used Absolute Domestics spring clean service, after a long year of events and where I didn't get to do the big house clean stuff like cleaning walls or kitchen cupboards. Rachel and Amir were thorough, friendly, and detailed in working through my list. They got the job done to a high quality.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Frank, we are so pleased to hear your spring cleaners Rachel and Amir completed everything to a high standard and you loved the service. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Sorry to loose you.

The cleaner was kind, polite and completed tasks requested, handling and dusting many delicate items without breakage. Arrived punctually working
the correct time, putting away equipment, and giving a cheerful goodbye.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Shirley, thank you for your 5 star review of your cleaner. It's great to hear how happy you are with the service. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Absolutely amazing

I have had NATALIE cleaning for me for the past month she is so kind and so good at what she does! I work very long hours and it's such a relief to have someone like Natalie to help me with everything. My house is always so spotless when I return home . She is truly amazing

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi asrobin315, we are thrilled to hear how happy you are with your cleaner Natalie. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Annie

AnnieAU

Very much appreciated

A great worker always leaving my home beautifully clean without too much smelly product. She was always positive and arrived on time. I highly recommend her and will very much miss her as we have moved home away from her area.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Annie, thank you for sharing this lovely feedback about your cleaner. We really appreciate your recommendation. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Dana T

Dana TBrisbane, Queensland

Wonderful

Had a very happy experience. Belinda asked exactly what I wanted done and was very professional. I am so relieved to get help and getting on top of my house work. Would recommend to anyone. Have already gotten another person to contact them to get the help they need

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Dana, thank you for recommending your cleaner Belinda and for sharing this lovely feedback about the work she does. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Jen

JenFar North Queensland, QLD

Karen, my cleaner, was fantastic!

Karen had an eye for detail and bothered to look behind doors to make sure she vacuumed thoroughly. It was always wonderful to come home to a lovely clean home.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jen, it's great to hear that your cleaner Karen had terrific attention to detail for your regular cleaning service. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Kate

KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

Great service thats reliable with excellent communication throughout the entire engagement. Would highly recommend Absolute Domestics to anyone looking for a regular clean. For us it gave us comfort that we could come home to a clean home. So nice.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Kate, thank you for your recommendation. We are so pleased to hear how comforting you found the service. Regards, Absolute Domestics