Absolute Domestics QLD

Absolute Domestics QLD (page 4 of 30)

Brisbane, Gold Coast, Toowoomba, etc...

It is so great, everything smells nice, fresh and clean.

Would definitely use them again. I am very pleased with their service. As soon as i submitted a request, everything was done to ensure that my service is confirmed for the date i wanted.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Mohnee, thank you for sharing this lovely 5 star review. It's great to hear your home always smells nice, fresh and clean! Regards, Absolute Domestics

BoM

BoMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Cleaners. Avoid

Making life easier

Our cleaner did a consistently excellent job over the past 10 months. She was polite, courteous and communicated well with us regarding any additional requirements that would assist with the cleaning process.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Rebecca, it's great to hear that your cleaner was consistently polite and courteous throughout your service and that it's helped make life easier by having a cleaner. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Kirsty

KirstySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Job

Monica and her team did an amazing job on my bond clean in Regents Park. They were extremely thorough from top to bottom and kept me inform during the process. Would definitely recommend.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Kirsty, thank you for taking the time to share this terrific feedback about your cleaner Monica and her team. We really appreciate it! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Great home help

We had Annie as a cleaner for a number of years. She is an excellent cleaner and I would highly recommend her. She also has a great personality Thanks Absolute Domestics for recommending her.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Tracey, thanks for recommending your cleaner Annie. It's great to hear you've enjoyed a number of years of her cleaning help. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Priya

PriyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service!

I found Absolute Domestics very useful in finding me good cleaners who were reliable. Great company to deal with and very easy to get cleaning organised. I would highly recommend it.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Priya, we are so pleased to hear how easy you found our booking system and that your cleaners have been 5 star! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Arturo E.

Arturo E.South East Queensland, QLD

Great cleaners

We had great cleaners, punctual, on time, trust worthy. Always did a great job plus all the little extras that we asked for. Communication was great so there was never any surprises, many thanks.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Arturo, thank you for taking the time to share this lovely feedback about your cleaners and the work completed. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Sophie allen

Sophie allenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Attentive and Professional

We had a very good experience with our cleaners from Absolute Domestics. Colleen and Eden were a pleasure to work with!! the attention to detail and always willing to do whatever was asked was just brilliant!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Sophie, that's great to hear. Thank you for taking to time to share this lovely 5 star review. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Anjali

AnjaliMelbourne

Very good service

Good cleaner. Focussed on all the items explained. Very efficient in time management and quality. He was excellent and punctual in time. Did additional stuff if time permitted. Very happy to use this service again

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Anjali, we would love to help you again and thank you for providing this lovely feedback about your cleaner. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Dean Tome

Dean TomeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top rating for my cleaner

The couple that serviced my home were brilliant. Usually a cleaner here in the ast only lasted 4-6 months before they moved on, and having this couple look after it for almost 18 months, with the standard they showed was a blessing. A pleasure to come home to after each clean.
They will be missed

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Dean, it's terrific to hear how much you loved the service and the work your cleaners do. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Professional, reliable service

We've used this service numerous times, both on a regular basis and intermittently. Always top notch and professional. Competitive prices as well. Definitely our go to whenever we need a cleaning service.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Karla, we are thrilled that you choose the Agency for all your cleaning needs! Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Dr EJS

Dr EJSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really good service

Good service and very responsive if there is a problem but getting a bit out of our price range. Tried hard to find us an excellent cleaner and they did. Definitely worth using.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Dr EJS, thank you for using our service and we are pleased to hear your cleaner was excellent. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Marita K.

Marita K.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome - awesome - awesome

Booked Absolute Domestics for the first time - and what a smooth process it has been.
Josh the cleaner contacted me to arrange & discuss.
He arrived 15 minutes early and was professional, courteous and thorough.
Will "Absolutely" be using your services again.
I had sold my apartment and the removalists I arranged where a debacle - so to have this go so smoothly was a credit to your company.
Well done Josh - great job.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Marita, thank you for sharing this terrific feedback about your clean with Josh. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Isabelle

IsabelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Leena

Great service from Absolute Domestics. Easy to contact and friendly staff that action your requests in a timely manner.
My experience with the amazing Leena (best cleaner ever) has been nothing but professional. She delivers high quality work with impeccable attention to detail, will go above and beyond her duties and is a great communicator.
We have had nothing but fantastic experience with Absolute Domestics and staff and would recommend their services.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Isabelle, it's lovely to hear how happy you are with your cleaner Leena and the service provided. Regards, Absolute Domestics

JSC

JSCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Katty is WONDERFUL

I love Katty, my cleaner. Unfortunately due to selling our house, we had to finalise our cleaning agreement, but I cannot recommend Katty enough. She's excellent and I'll miss her.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi JSC, thank you for sharing this terrific feedback about your cleaner Katty. Please let us know if we can help find you someone equally terrific once you're settled in your new location. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Reliable cleaners

Pema and Thinley have been my cleaners for several months now. They always do a good job, are fast workers and communicate well. Highly recommend them for a regular cleaning job.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jess, thank you for recommending your wonderful cleaners Pema and Thinley. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Kerri

Kerri

Excellent Cleaner who goes above & beyond!

Lena provides a superior cleaning service. She is very professional & does whatever is asked of her. Lena also has a wealth of handy “household” tips and is very experienced. I would thoroughly recommend her!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Kerri, thank you for taking the time to share this terrific feedback about your cleaner Lena. Regards, Absolute Domestics

sherie kenrick

sherie kenrickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shaylee is an angel in disguise!

My review includes not only Shaylees's nature but her detail to perfection. She loves helping others and it shows in her work! I adore seeing her face, knowing that whatever she touches will be perfect!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Sherie, we are thrilled to hear how happy you are with your cleaner Shaylees and thank you for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Shar

SharSouth East Queensland, QLD

Comprehensive Spring Clean, the prefect gift!

This gift was amazing! After a couple of months away with lots of building happening in the neighbourhood the house (a rambling old Queenslander) was filthy. Absolute Domestics provided a wonderful cleaner immediately. Personally he was delightful, he worked non-stop for 6 hours and did a brilliant job. Thank you everyone involved.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Shar, it's terrific to hear that your Queenslander is sparkling now thanks to your spring cleaners work. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Long time client

Long time clientSouth East Queensland, QLD

When you get the right cleaner - it works like a charm

We’ve been with Absolute Domestic for many years now and what I can say is your level of satisfaction depends heavily on getting the right cleaner that fits your requirements. There has been some massive misses but we finally found a cleaner that works nicely for us and when you do - it works a charm