Absolute Domestics TAS, Hobart

Absolute Domestics TAS, Hobart

Absolutely Disgusting

The cleaner started off fine, doing a generally good job. But after about 4-5 cleans they started putting dishes and cutlery away that were still wet, or dirty, and stand out the front of my home smoking a cigarette. I didn't complain about this because it was trifling. Then the cleaner fractured the glass cooktop, lied about it to AD and myself (you notice a 60cm fracture), and management declined to meet the cost because the cleaner denied it and that they wouldn't pay the cost of replacement because the cook top was old. I was extremely disappointed and will never recommend this company.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Camo, we acknowledge your feedback regarding the damage complaint lodged and our correspondence on 3/12/19 still stands. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Annual Spring Clean in November

We have used Absolute Domestics before for our Spring Clean. I find them reliable, friendly and my house looked and smelt so clean. Thank you so much. Would definitely recommend Absolute Domestics.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi, we love helping you with your annual spring clean each year and thank you for recommending our service! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Fiona

Fiona

Very organised and friendly cleaners

Thanks Absolute Domestics for providing us with 2 great cleaners for our weekly house clean.
We are very happy to use your services again when we need them in the future.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Fiona, we love hearing how organised and friendly your cleaners are and thank you for sharing this feedback with others considering a regular service. Regards, Absolute Domestics

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Absolute Domestics TAS, Hobart compares to other House Cleaning Services

A very organised service

Organising a cleaner through absolute domestics was extremely easy and I heard from a cleaner the same day, the cleaner communicated well and cleaned well. I would use this service again.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Andrea, it's terrific to hear how organised and straight forward you found our cleaning service and look forward to helping you again in the future. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Stress saver

We’ve had a wonderful cleaner from Absolute Domestics for 6 years. Our cleaner is reliable, trustworthy, friendly and cares for our home as it was her own. We’ve been through major renovations and illnesses together and never has she not done the extra mile.
When we are away she does the extras that make coming back a delight. Couldn’t live without her or the company. Many thanks.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Hubcap, thank you for using our service for the last 6 years and for sharing this lovely feedback about your cleaner. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Great friendly service

Maria has done a fantastic job maintaining my cleaning weekly. I’m happy with the service from Absolut they are reliable, honest and good st what they do. They check in regularly to see if I’m happy which I alway am.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Clarissa, thank you for your five star review of our service and the lovely feedback about your cleaner Maria. Regards, Absolute Domestics

New Cleaners are fantastic

The response from Absolute Domestics was swift & Professional.
My two cleaners were very accommodating regarding my needs. They are friendly, efficient and their work is of an excellent standard. I am very happy & look forward future service from them!!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi ROS, thanks for your terrific feedback and we look forward to many more great cleans in the future. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Reliable, thorough and professional cleaning!

I have been using Absolute Domestics for more than two years and have been extremely happy with the my cleaner Hiren, cleaners sourced through the agency. He is thorough and professional in his cleaning and always happy to discuss any changes I want. I get regular follow-ups from the agency and peace of mind that there will be back-up if necessary.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Cathie, thank you for providing this wonderful feedback about the work your cleaner Hiren does. Regards, Absolute Domestics

I highly couldn't be happier with the service

Samantha of Absolute Domestics, regularly cleans our house and we couldn't be happier. She's thorough, efficient, professional and shows a great deal of initiative. Her work exceeds that of two cleaners I've used (from a different agency) in the past. I am very happy to recommend Sam, and Absolute Domestics, to anyone.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Mary, we are thrilled to hear your cleaner Samantha is doing a terrific job and thank you for your recommendation. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Great Cleaner Diane

We are so happy with our cleaner we wish we had found her months ago. She is always on time and leaves our house so tidy and clean. It is such a joy to come home on Thursday after she has been. We can not speak highly enough about our cleaner Diane thank you for finding her for us.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Bev, we are thrilled to hear how much you love the work your cleaner Diane does on a regular basis! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Pip

PipHobart

Fantastic - can't do without it!

Having been a client of Absolute Domestics for many years i have found them to be a pleasure to deal with, with frequent contact to ensure we are satisfied clients. We have had a few different cleaners over the years, however Absolute Domestics have been very accommodating and find us a replacement cleaner quickly. My current cleaner Esperanza has been with us a few months now and is nothing short of amazing. On our first meeting she got just what i was after, someone to keep me organised and afloat whilst I work long hours with a very busy household. I often go home and find a lovely surprise - this week it was the fridge clean!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Pip, thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. It's terrific to hear how having this service helps keep your organised and on top of everything! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Unprofessional

Booked a home detail.
Was just a surface clean, left with dirt marks on floors, cobwebs and soap scum!
Do not use.

Life is now so easy

With my cleaner Natalie, I can relax and enjoy life. Natalie is more than an excellent cleaner, she is caring, thoughtful, and nothing is too much bother. Having animals herself, she is also great with my dog. She also uses her initiative. It is great having her.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Milly B, that's so lovely to hear how much you enjoy having your cleaner Natalie visit on a regular basis and help with the housework. Thank you for sharing this feedback. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Thrilled

I am so impressed with the cleaner you have provided for us. She is so thorough and careful and a delight to have in the house. Many thanks, Justine

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Justine, that's brilliant news that your cleaner has been delightful. Thanks ever so much for your five star review. Regards, Absolute Domestics

A great service.

Amanda has been our cleaner from day 1. Amanda does a great job in the cleaning department and is a lovely person as well. It is always a pleasure to see her, A bright and happy personality and a great cleaner. A great combination. Thank you Amanda and Absolute Domestics.
Pam and Stephen

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Pam, thank you for the lovely feedback you have provided for your cleaner Amanda. We are so pleased to hear that the service is going great and that the work that Amanda does is greatly valued. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Kellie

KellieHobart

Absolutely Fantastic

Debbie from Absolute Domestics has been coming to us each week for just over a year now and I couldn't do without her. She is very professional and reliable and the quality of her work is excellent. I love coming home on the day that Debbie has been in as the house always looks so nice. I would highly recommend Absolute Domestics. The service is first class!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Kellie, that's great to hear you love coming home on the day that your cleaner Debbie has been to visit. Thank you for recommending our service and for leaving us a 5 star review. Regards, Absolute Domestics

My house would be a bomb site without Michelle.....

1 off spring clean

John & Dimi were fantastic did a great job I was Very pleased I felt that I could trust them when I had to leave to pick my husband up from hospital

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Barbara, we are so pleased to hear you trusted your cleaners John & Dimi and that the Spring Clean service you booked was fantastic. Wishing your husband a speedy recovery in your clean home. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Fantastic Service

We have been using Absolute Domestics for quite a while now. We are extremely impressed with both Kath, who cleans and irons for us, and the services provided by Absolute Domestics. Their staff are very efficient and trustworthy, on time and are really great at what they do. I would certainly recommend this service.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Why did I wait so long? Absolutely amazing!

Why did it take me so long to find Absolute Domestics? Why did I um & aah over getting a cleaner for all those years?
I am thrilled with the service my cleaner Colleen has provided. She has done a wonderful job cleaning everything I asked her to - all the areas that were important to me and to lighten the load of time I spend doing housework.
As a working mum, with lots of outside school activities to attend, a service that is customised to my needs is absolutely perfect.
Initially I started off as a fortnightly clean, but have changed this to a weekly clean as I couldn't be happier.
Thanks Colleen.