Absolute Domestics VIC, Melbourne

Absolute Domestics VIC, Melbourne

Great service.

Timely, trustworthy and great to come home to a clean house. Every step of the way was an easy process and the job just got done, with great results. I will definitely use again.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi TJ, thanks for the terrific feedback. We really look forward to helping you again in the future. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Annie S

Annie SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great first impression

The service from Absolute Domestics and Mittal has been seamless. I would recommend Mittal highly. She was keen to understand what I wanted done, how I liked things cleaned and quick to learn where everything was. Mittal was thorough, professional and my house was sparkling clean.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Annie, we really appreciate you taking the time to share this lovely feedback about your cleaner Mittal. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Eddie B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great cleaning service!

Was very happy with Absolute, our cleaner Karen who had to leave due to other work commitments was excellent and very flexible if we ever needed to change dates.
Her cleaning was immaculate and attention to detail was fantastic, she will be missed.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Eddie, it's great to hear that you love the service provided by the Agency and thanks for the lovely feedback on Karen. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Your welcome

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Absolute Domestics VIC, Melbourne compares to other House Cleaning Services

Anita

AnitaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Chris is a fantastic cleaner

Happy to recommend Chris as a cleaner anytime. He has an eye for detail and always leaves the house sparkling clean and a friendly professional cleaner. Absolute domestic are lucky to have him.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Anita, thank you for this terrific 5 star review of your cleaner Chris. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Fantastic service

Great friendly cleaners. Flexible with hours to suit your needs.Looking well after your property. Doing a very good job on time every time.Our life is much easier now. Thank you.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Mick, thank you for this fantastic feedback! We love hearing how much easier your life is now you have a regular cleaning service. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Jodie

JodieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great help when it’s really needed

Cynthia was a great help. We needed Cynthia to clean for the family in our apartment while we were overseas for a few years. She was honest, trustworthy, reliable and flexible. I wouldn’t hesitate recommending Absolute domestics and particularly Cynthia to any of my friends.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jodie, it's great to hear how much help your cleaner Cynthia was for your family. Thanks for recommending our service. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Family friendly and thorough approach

Jenine was so great with my kids, letting them 'help' her with a cloth, which included following her around the house asking questions. Her attention to detail has been fantastic and it has been such a great help.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Nicky, we love hearing your kids loved the cleaner as much as you did! Thanks for sharing and we look forward to helping again. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Misleading advertisements and unprofessional subcontractors.

Jo R

Jo RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Spring Clean

Romeo was my cleaner for the Spring Clean I needed after having some trades through my house. He did a great job and left my home looking and smelling fabulous. Easy to organise through Absolute Domestics and a reasonable price.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jo, thank you for this terrific feedback. We are so pleased to hear how happy you are with the work Romeo completed. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Wonderful cleaner

My cleaner of the past three years, Dorothy, has been thorough, reliable and flexible when I needed to juggle days or hours. She is a delightful person and I trust her implicitly. I have appreciated the check ins from Absolute Domestics to ensure everything was going smoothly.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Donna, thank you for sharing this lovely feedback about your cleaner Dorothy. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Brandon

BrandonMelbourne

Josieanne was an incredible cleaner

Gets the job done well and often beyond my expectation. Nothing was too difficult for her. She was professional in her approach and I couldn't be more happier with her work.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Brandon, it's lovely to hear how happy you are with the work completed by your cleaner. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

DonnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A Wonderful Job

Shilo did a spring clean for us. We'd been ill, so the house was a mess. Shilo arrived, friendly and polite, looked at our list and got to work. The place is sparkling and we are so grateful. Thank you Absolute Domestics!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Donna, it's terrific to hear how grateful you are for the work completed by your cleaner Shilo. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Deb Cohen

Deb CohenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very impressed by the quality and amount of work achieved in the time.

Alessandra arrived on time, explained how much could be done, and cleaned everything in her path. I was very happy with her efforts to get my home ready for company.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Deb, it's wonderful to hear how impressed you are by what was achieved in the timeframe allocated. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Easy to book and great service!

We have used Sharon's services for the past year- booking in cleans every few months. The booking system is easy to use and Sharon's work has always been as requested. We will continue to use the cleaning services and can highly recommend Absolute Domestics.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi, we are so pleased that you love our user friendly booking system and thank you for recommending and using our services. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Craig

CraigGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never again

Booked a spring clean and carpet clean for same day. Organisation of these people was terrible. Spring cleaner did a good job but was nearly an hour late after being given wrong time by central command. When carpet cleaners were nearly 2 hours late i texted central command and was told they were on their way which i dont believe to be true. I cancelled the carpet cleaners on the spot. I was not even offered an apology. Nothing. What a waste of a day. Customer service terrible.

Elinor R.

Elinor R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cleaner not up to scratch.

I was so impressed with the booking system but let down by the cleaning job. The cleaner worked slowly and was distracted with personal problems. Such a shame as I was wanting a regular cleaner.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Elinor, thank you for your feedback. We have a left you a message to discuss your concerns because we'd love the opportunity to keep you as a valued client. Regards, Absolute Domestics

cathatstkilda

cathatstkildaMelbourne VIC

Great cleaner!

Vivi is a terrific cleaner - very proactive, well organised and fast . Vivis attention to detail and willingness to do all cleaning while here is appreciated. Shes completely reliable and I thoroughly recommend her.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi, thank you for this lovely feedback about your cleaner Vivi. We are so pleased she is greatly appreciated. Regards, Absolute Domestics

I do not recommend their spring/move out cleaning service!

Never use them again, as they provided a very bad cleaning Service. They refused to do some basic cleaning jobs. They left dirty spots at so many places. They charged me more hours than what they actually worked. They wanted take away my cleaning clothes. The cleaners were rude during communication.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Sylvia, so that we can identify your booking and look into this further can you please email your contact details to feedback@absolutedomestics.com.au. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Lee

LeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Service

My cleaner was great to deal with. Communication was prompt and always positive. My cleaner was always on time and my house was always done to my expectations. Nothing I asked was too much trouble.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Lee, we love hearing that your cleaner was always on time and always met your expectations for the job. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Claudia

ClaudiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great cleaner great company

Wonderful service
Would use again when needed
Very polite
showed they cared and wanted to do a good job. Always asked questions when they needed too to do the best they could

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Claudia, thank you for your lovely feedback about your cleaner and the service provided. Regards, Absolute Domestics