Part of Absolute Domestics 4.3

3.6

Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Definitely recommend

Our cleaner was excellent and Absolute Domestics was very easy to deal with. They were always helpful and responsive.
helen
helenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Great service and communication

We have had a member of the Absolute Domestics team come to clean for nearly a year. Great professional service as well as great communication. I would highly recommend to anyone thinking of getting a cleaning service.
Kudsia
Kudsia
  VIC, Melbourne

The agency provided an excellent cleaner

Excellent service provided by both the agency and the cleaner Lilianne
Elle
ElleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  VIC, Melbourne

A pretty good experience all round

I have been a client of Absolute Domestics over the past 24 years. We have been through quite a number of cleaners over that time - some were terrific and we were disappointed when they moved on; some started well and then their service dropped off; and some we cancelled quickly because they weren't up to scratch. As a whole Absolute Domestics as a company have been great to deal with, and have always done their best to meet our needs.
Mum 2024
Mum 2024Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wouldn’t bother

Tried three different cleaners, cleaner 1 was hopeless, cleaner 2 couldn’t do ongoing and cleaner 3 never showed up. Customer service from head office is useless. Better off paying a cleaner direct and avoiding the ridiculous fee that this company takes.
Fatima T.
Fatima T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Verified VIC, Melbourne

Stacy you are great!

Stacy was great and did an amazing job.
The minute Stacy walked in she went right into the job and was so lovely. My special needs daughters that have anixety went straight up to Stacy and were comfortable with her even my pets loved Stacy and her energy. I couldn't thank you enough for your great work and help, I appreciated how calm you were and happy to do the job.

Thank you heaps!!! Keep up the great work.

Dany R.
Dany R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best clean ever

After an unsatisfactory end of lease clean I contacted Absolute Domestics and was lucky enough to have Luanne pick up my job. She went above and beyond what I had asked of her. She has very high standards and has made our home look amazing. So happy. Will definitely be recommending her to anyone who needs the best.
Tani S
Tani SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not happy customer

Cleaner was in hurry and didn’t clean properly. I had to clean it by myself again and regret I have wasted money
Great.Aunty
Great.Aunty4 posts

A happy cleaning experience

Joel was punctual, polite and hard working. I am happy to recommend him to you. He made my bathrooms shine and my floors clean. Those were the main jobs I hired him to do.
WILL C
WILL CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
  VIC, Melbourne

Bei as a domestic cleaner

I recommend Bei as an excellent cleaner ,always punctual, communicative and I much appreciated her service.Vicky Curtis
Leanne
Leanne
  VIC, Melbourne

Very happy, thankyou Raje!

Raje was amazing! Thorough, hard working, friendly, respectful and professional. Highly recommend her to anyone.
Contact u.
Contact u.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  • +2Thumbnail
Conor M.
Conor M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  VIC, Melbourne

Good service, easy to organise

Fabienne did an excellent job, was communicative, hard working and happy to help out. Really appreciate her help!
Thea B
Thea BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
SAIMA TAIMUR
SAIMA TAIMURGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Bad Experience

Not happy with the cleaning, 2 cleaners started at 10:30 am left 3:00 pm. didn’t clean the kitchen sinks, no proper dusting, not proper & all windows cleaning, asked 3 times to clean the toilet tiles , didn’t clean the taps, asked them for wall cleaning but they were short in time, no good vacuuming and mopping, asked them to deep clean when even booked them for cleaning but they were in hurry to go for another job. I had already advised them that I am willing to pay for as long as the job takes. Why would they not do this properly and try to rush on to the next one. I did not bargain on the price. How could the cleaners not do the work up to standard. Absolute Disgusted.