Absolute Domestics VIC, Melbourne

Absolute Domestics VIC, Melbourne

First time with Absolute Domestics and I will continue to use them

This is the first time that I have used Absolute Domestics to do a 2 hour fortnightly clean in my house. Michael arrived on time. As I had an appointment in 2 hours he reminded me that I had an extra hour for free being a new customer and so offered this extra hour for his next visit. I requested that he do a detailed clean of my 2 bathrooms and powder room. The job was done quietly and perfectly in the 2 hours. I will definitely continue to use this service!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi penstar52, thank you for taking the time to share this feedback about the service provided and we look forward to continuing to provide a service you love. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Clean was terrible, customer service worse

First clean they didn’t touch the wet areas as I had specially requested so 3 days later I had to pay for them to come back. It was very ordinary. Third clean, cleaner advised she was leaving and left my bathrooms in a disgusting state. When I text her about it she said ‘Sorry I missed it’. Addressed it with the company (took two emails to get an initial reply), they offered a free clean to which I accepted, and haven’t heard back. I then emailed requesting a refund of monies may be a more suitable way to settle my complaint and still didn’t hear back. Disgusting service.

Mel
Mel

I certainly appreciate that, but your attempt at rectifying the concern is the bigger concern here.

Julie Moore

Julie MooreGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loved the Service

Absolute Domestics has been a wonderful service for my cleaning, I have been really impressed with the quality of staff and their work. I would certainly recommend their services to anyone needing a cleaner.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Julie, thank you for your recommendation and for sharing this lovely 5 star feedback about your service. Regards, Absolute Domestics

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Absolute Domestics VIC, Melbourne compares to other House Cleaning Services

Anne

AnneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best cleaning service I have ever had

The two people who came to my house last week to do a pre-sale clean did a fantastic job. I had saved all the more challenging items for them - e.g. ceiling fans, skirtings, venetian blinds, heating / cooling ducts, light fittings.
They were very thorough in their work, and the result was excellent. They were courteous and helpful - even replacing some window screens removed by another trades-person but not replaced. And.... all for a very reasonable price.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Anne, it's a great idea to save the jobs you don't want to do yourself and have your cleaner take care of these for you and we are thrilled to hear how happy you are with the outcome. Thanks for sharing, Absolute Domestics

Peta

Peta Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unreliable, unprofessional, home left dirtier ‘after my cleaning service

Spoke to cleaner at 9am to confirm booking which cleaner responded saying they were 10 minutes away. After waiting for 3 hours and numerous phone calls. Cleaner could not be reached.
Cleaner arrived 5 hours late and left after 1 and a half hours (for a 3 hour booking) On return, the place was beyond dirty. The floors were sticky and worse than we left them. No counter tops or table were cleaned. Being a pregnant frontline worker nurse in a pandemic I was really upset we have not only wasted a whole day but a much dirtier house to fix.

Wonderful service

Wonderful service. Flexible and reliable cleaning. I was very happy with the service provided and the ability of providing a lovely person to clean my house. I was very lucky

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Tracy, thank you for your 5 star review of our service. We are so pleased to hear how much you enjoy it. Regards, Absolute Domestics

David L.

David L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unreliable

First cleaner was good, then left AD after a year and left us as a result unfortunately Second cleaner was more expensive, slower, and left us after one clean. Third cleaner left AD and so never started with us. Forth cleaner said she'd start with us in a month and changed her mind after two weeks and getting AD to find another cleaner. I say this to AD: don't bother. We need some form of reliability of service, and this has been the opposite.

Glammi White

Glammi WhiteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Didn't know my cupboards were quite that white!

Absolute Domestics found me a cleaning team in good time and they spent 4 hours (x2 people) cleaning from top to bottom.
We have a very big house - which has been sorely neglected this year - they did everything I asked and more.
Not the cheapest service, but the service I got was definitely worth every cent.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Glammi, we are so pleased to hear that your service was money well spent and you got everything and more you asked for! Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

MICK

MICKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

unprofessional

delays in contacting me from the time I first contact A/D.. Sent illequiped & what seem to me an inexperience house person to do the work. too expensive for low standard of work.

Thanks Sherryn

Our cleaner has been great, very accommodating, trustworthy and thorough. I was always pleased to come home after she had been there. Our situation has changed for regular cleans but the one offs will still be something I'll do. Thanks

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Anita, thank you for sharing this kind feedback about your cleaner Sherryn and we look forward to helping with one off cleans as they're needed. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Fantastic service

Reliable service, top quality clean. Friendly, professional staff. We have been very happy with the service. The bathrooms and floors are always spotless. We would recommend to friends and family.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Nina, we are thrilled to hear how happy you are and thank you for recommending us to family and friends. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Amazing! Takes a load off my mind.

Always to an exceptional standard - especially shower, toilet, vacuuming and mopping, my most despised cleaning tasks! Very responsive to requests and slight alterations to cleaning tasks. Friendly and approachable, and lovely to work with.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Merryn, we are so pleased that your cleaner always works to an exceptional standard and is friendly and approachable. Thank you for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Bianca

BiancaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thank you Vivien for all your help over the last couple of years. We couldn't have done it without you. You were professional always on time, and spot on on your work. Thanks again.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Bianca, thank you for providing this lovely 5 star review for your cleaner Vivien. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Fantastic, easy to use service

Amazing cleaning service, I organised a spring clean and our house is now immaculate. Absolute Domestics is easy to organise and communicate with about the clean I wanted. Fantastic service!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Mel, we love hearing that your home is immaculate thanks to the help of our spring clean service. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Seamless process and wonderful cleaners

We have used cleaners through Absolute Domestics for more than 10 years and they have been fabulous. When one has needed to leave Absolute Domestics have been able to seamlessly fill the slot with someone new, which has been very helpful as a busy professional household.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Kathy, thank you for your loyalty with the Agency for more than 10 years! We really appreciate your 5 star review of the service we provide. Regards, Absolute Domestics

jimjan

jimjanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

this is perfect, cannot live without a cleaner

Most cleaners from Absolute Domestics have been excellent; I have been really happy and would definitely return to your agency. the staff have been excellent and efficient too, thank you very much.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jimjan, it's fantastic to hear you can't live without having a cleaner and look forward to helping any time it's needed with one of our friendly and efficient cleaning contractors. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Tracy N.

Tracy N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional cleaning service

My cleaner Julie was lovely, reliable and trustworthy. She cleaned my house for many years and on the rare occasion she couldn't clean on my normal day, she would always offer to come on another day instead. Absolute Domestics were professional to deal with and contacted me on a regular basis to check in and make sure I was still happy with the service. They are a bit more expensive than engaging a cleaner directly due to their fees that the cleaner needs to pay but are more professionally run than engaging one directly.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Tracy, we are so pleased to hear how much you loved the service provided by both our Agency and your lovely cleaner Julie. Thanks so much for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Louise Downie

Louise DownieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First Class Cleaning

My cleaner, Ashleigh M, always did an amazing job. My house looked sparkling and smelt fresh and clean on all occasions. Thankyou Absolute Domestics for providing such an outstanding cleaner. Top job!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Louise, thanks for sharing how happy you are with your cleaner Ashleigh and the top job she does in your home. Regards, Absolute Domestics

SusieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shameful intimidation

Sandi

SandiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good, honest and reliable service

Absolute Domestics have been a pleasure to deal with. Our cleaner Sue was not only super efficient, hard working and reliable, she also was a lovely person who went out of her way to ensure that I had all our cleaning needs were met. Her standard of cleaning was always high and she was constantly trying to improve her efficiency so she could get more achieved in the time frame. We have had to put our cleaning service on hold due to our work/financial situation changing, however when things get back on track I will be calling to get Sue back to organise our household again! Thank you Sue and Absolute Domestics for your amazing service.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Sandi, thank you for taking the time to share this terrific feedback about your cleaner Sue. We look forward to her returning to your household again once everything gets back on track. Regards, Absolute Domestics