Listing monitored by Absolute Domestics

• Timeliness

Joanne
JoanneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

CANT SEEM TO QUOTE ACCURATELY

Recieved a quote for 2 hours then billed for 4 hours. Says they didn't realise it was 2 story but I don't see the relevance as still only 26 sq house. House was already clean as we use a cleaner anyway and only tried them as they were cheaper. Quite disappointed as there just wasn't 4 hours work there. (plus they could have called before going overtime)

Steven
StevenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Service!

We had Nicholas and Natali cleaning our apartment for over 3 years. They were always friendly and did a great job. Hoping when we return from travel to be able to have them back. Thanks for everything!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Steven, it's great to hear how happy you have been with the work your cleaners Nicholas and Natali have done over the last 3 years. Thanks so much for sharing! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Frugal
FrugalGippsland, VIC

Very disappointed

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Absolute Domestics VIC, Melbourne compares to other House Cleaning Services

Meg
MegGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Many thanks

I booked your service for my daughter just home from hospital with first baby.
Your prompt attention, professionalism and care made her life easier in those early weeks
Much appreciated.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Meg, we are so grateful for your kind feedback and love hearing how helpful the service was. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Such a consistently good service

We have had a few cleaners with Absolute Domestics over the years and not only have they all been great at their jobs, and super friendly but the customer service when we call up head office is always efficient and friendly too. Thank you :)

A. Rob
A. RobMelbourne

Helen made my life easy!

Helen is a fantastic cleaner and just made my busy life so much easier. I only had to run her through what I wanted once and she got it right every time. Would not hesitate to recommend her.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi A. Rob, thank you for sharing this lovely feedback about your cleaner Helen. We are so pleased she's helped make your life easier! Regards, Absolute Domestics

mdm
mdmGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't bother, cleaner was obviously untrained.

The cleaner seemed reliable initially and I had left clear instructions of what was expected, only to realise that he had spent 2 of the 3 hours on a small 1sqm kitchen.
He then attempted to finish up with vacuuming and had to be reminded 3x of the other tasks which were yet to be completed and yet left without vacuuming and mopping the main living area as clearly instructed.
Upon inspecting, it was clear that he had no idea how to clean. The glass in the bathrooms were left dirtier than even before the clean and the sinks were clearly untouched. The tables that I'd asked to be wiped were clearly left dirty. I had to vacuum and mop the house again due to the obvious shoddy job. Will not recommend.

• +1Thumbnail

First time with Absolute Domestics and I will continue to use them

This is the first time that I have used Absolute Domestics to do a 2 hour fortnightly clean in my house. Michael arrived on time. As I had an appointment in 2 hours he reminded me that I had an extra hour for free being a new customer and so offered this extra hour for his next visit. I requested that he do a detailed clean of my 2 bathrooms and powder room. The job was done quietly and perfectly in the 2 hours. I will definitely continue to use this service!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi penstar52, thank you for taking the time to share this feedback about the service provided and we look forward to continuing to provide a service you love. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Clean was terrible, customer service worse

First clean they didn’t touch the wet areas as I had specially requested so 3 days later I had to pay for them to come back. It was very ordinary. Third clean, cleaner advised she was leaving and left my bathrooms in a disgusting state. When I text her about it she said ‘Sorry I missed it’. Addressed it with the company (took two emails to get an initial reply), they offered a free clean to which I accepted, and haven’t heard back. I then emailed requesting a refund of monies may be a more suitable way to settle my complaint and still didn’t hear back. Disgusting service.

Mel
Mel

I certainly appreciate that, but your attempt at rectifying the concern is the bigger concern here.

Julie Moore
Julie MooreGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loved the Service

Absolute Domestics has been a wonderful service for my cleaning, I have been really impressed with the quality of staff and their work. I would certainly recommend their services to anyone needing a cleaner.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Julie, thank you for your recommendation and for sharing this lovely 5 star feedback about your service. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Anne
AnneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best cleaning service I have ever had

The two people who came to my house last week to do a pre-sale clean did a fantastic job. I had saved all the more challenging items for them - e.g. ceiling fans, skirtings, venetian blinds, heating / cooling ducts, light fittings.
They were very thorough in their work, and the result was excellent. They were courteous and helpful - even replacing some window screens removed by another trades-person but not replaced. And.... all for a very reasonable price.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Anne, it's a great idea to save the jobs you don't want to do yourself and have your cleaner take care of these for you and we are thrilled to hear how happy you are with the outcome. Thanks for sharing, Absolute Domestics

Peta
Peta Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unreliable, unprofessional, home left dirtier ‘after my cleaning service

Spoke to cleaner at 9am to confirm booking which cleaner responded saying they were 10 minutes away. After waiting for 3 hours and numerous phone calls. Cleaner could not be reached.
Cleaner arrived 5 hours late and left after 1 and a half hours (for a 3 hour booking) On return, the place was beyond dirty. The floors were sticky and worse than we left them. No counter tops or table were cleaned. Being a pregnant frontline worker nurse in a pandemic I was really upset we have not only wasted a whole day but a much dirtier house to fix.

Wonderful service

Wonderful service. Flexible and reliable cleaning. I was very happy with the service provided and the ability of providing a lovely person to clean my house. I was very lucky

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Tracy, thank you for your 5 star review of our service. We are so pleased to hear how much you enjoy it. Regards, Absolute Domestics

David L.
David L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unreliable

First cleaner was good, then left AD after a year and left us as a result unfortunately Second cleaner was more expensive, slower, and left us after one clean. Third cleaner left AD and so never started with us. Forth cleaner said she'd start with us in a month and changed her mind after two weeks and getting AD to find another cleaner. I say this to AD: don't bother. We need some form of reliability of service, and this has been the opposite.

Glammi White
Glammi WhiteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Didn't know my cupboards were quite that white!

Absolute Domestics found me a cleaning team in good time and they spent 4 hours (x2 people) cleaning from top to bottom.
We have a very big house - which has been sorely neglected this year - they did everything I asked and more.
Not the cheapest service, but the service I got was definitely worth every cent.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Glammi, we are so pleased to hear that your service was money well spent and you got everything and more you asked for! Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Read more reviews - page 2See all Absolute Domestics reviews