Absolute Domestics VIC

Fantastic, easy to use service

Amazing cleaning service, I organised a spring clean and our house is now immaculate. Absolute Domestics is easy to organise and communicate with about the clean I wanted. Fantastic service!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Mel, we love hearing that your home is immaculate thanks to the help of our spring clean service. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Seamless process and wonderful cleaners

We have used cleaners through Absolute Domestics for more than 10 years and they have been fabulous. When one has needed to leave Absolute Domestics have been able to seamlessly fill the slot with someone new, which has been very helpful as a busy professional household.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Kathy, thank you for your loyalty with the Agency for more than 10 years! We really appreciate your 5 star review of the service we provide. Regards, Absolute Domestics

jimjan

jimjanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

this is perfect, cannot live without a cleaner

Most cleaners from Absolute Domestics have been excellent; I have been really happy and would definitely return to your agency. the staff have been excellent and efficient too, thank you very much.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jimjan, it's fantastic to hear you can't live without having a cleaner and look forward to helping any time it's needed with one of our friendly and efficient cleaning contractors. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Tracy N.

Tracy N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional cleaning service

My cleaner Julie was lovely, reliable and trustworthy. She cleaned my house for many years and on the rare occasion she couldn't clean on my normal day, she would always offer to come on another day instead. Absolute Domestics were professional to deal with and contacted me on a regular basis to check in and make sure I was still happy with the service. They are a bit more expensive than engaging a cleaner directly due to their fees that the cleaner needs to pay but are more professionally run than engaging one directly.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Tracy, we are so pleased to hear how much you loved the service provided by both our Agency and your lovely cleaner Julie. Thanks so much for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Louise Downie

Louise DownieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First Class Cleaning

My cleaner, Ashleigh M, always did an amazing job. My house looked sparkling and smelt fresh and clean on all occasions. Thankyou Absolute Domestics for providing such an outstanding cleaner. Top job!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Louise, thanks for sharing how happy you are with your cleaner Ashleigh and the top job she does in your home. Regards, Absolute Domestics

SusieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shameful intimidation

Sandi

SandiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good, honest and reliable service

Absolute Domestics have been a pleasure to deal with. Our cleaner Sue was not only super efficient, hard working and reliable, she also was a lovely person who went out of her way to ensure that I had all our cleaning needs were met. Her standard of cleaning was always high and she was constantly trying to improve her efficiency so she could get more achieved in the time frame. We have had to put our cleaning service on hold due to our work/financial situation changing, however when things get back on track I will be calling to get Sue back to organise our household again! Thank you Sue and Absolute Domestics for your amazing service.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Sandi, thank you for taking the time to share this terrific feedback about your cleaner Sue. We look forward to her returning to your household again once everything gets back on track. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Long term customer - excellent service

Over the past few years I've had a cleaner from Absolute Domestics on a fortnightly basis, best thing I have done. Easy to arrange, pay and sense of security when arranged through an agency like AD. Only ending due to moving house, although I will consider taking up AD services again

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Ellie, thank you for your long term loyalty to the Agency and we look forward to you considering our service again once you are settled. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Adam

AdamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great cleaner and service

We required a fortnightly clean and Absolute Domestics supplied us with John who was brilliant! Reliable and always impeccable service and a truly nice guy! I could definitely recommend Absolute Domestics for all your cleaning needs

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Adam, that's great to hear! Thank you for your recommendation and fantastic feedback on your cleaner John. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Great reliable cleaner

Anita has been an excellent cleaner. She was always extremely reliable and thorough. Her speciality was shower screens - always sparkling clean! She was always accommodating to our needs and family schedule. We are only saying goodbye to her as we have sold our house and moving out of the area.
Thank you Anita and Absolute Domestics for finding us such a great cleaner.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Clare, thanks so much for your five star review of your cleaner Anita. We love hearing how much she helped your family. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Andrea

AndreaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reliable and punctual cleaning

My cleaner from Absolute Domestics made our busy life much easier. He was a good cleaner, with a warm and genuine temperament and most importantly to us, he was always punctual and reliable.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Andrea, thank you for taking the time to share this lovely feedback about your cleaner. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Iris C

Iris C

Spring clean by Rosie

I am very impressed by the level of Spring Clean Rosie from Absolute Domestics performed in my home - a thoroughly deep clean. Many thanks for the service given, highly recommended.

UnhappyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Traumatic experience- company unwilling to support safety of clients or staff.

Don

DonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Our Absolute Domestic cleaners were super reliable

Our cleaners were friendly, always turned up on time, happy to do extras when required and did a thorough job. I would highly recommend Absolute Domestics for regular home cleaning.

Maria

MariaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Job well done!

I had Praful and another person come in to do a spring clean today and I must say I was extremely pleased with the job. They conducted themselves with such professional ease and were very courteous and well mannered. I will recommend them to any one else who has a job to be done.

Jodie

JodieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service

I had a spring clean done and the service was the best fast and efficient and A1 cleaning I would highly recommended this company and the cleaning staff I will definitely use them again.

Tiffany Villaluz

Tiffany VillaluzSouthwest, VIC

A bit slow

Our cleaner came in for the first time which needs to be considered however I found her to be quite slow.
She also didn't clean the shower recess floor or wipe down the laundry bench. I told her where the rags were however she didn't use them so I think she may have used other cloths not meant for general house cleaning. She seemed reluctant to ask questions but that could be due to being shy. I appreciated her being sent to us as I really needed a cleaner however for her to have to travel 1.5 hours both ways to do the clean didn't really seem fair on her. I do however understand it's her choice to do that.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Tiffany, we have tried to call you a couple of times to discuss this feedback and would love the opportunity to fix this for you. Please give us a call if you would like to discuss further. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Beth

BethGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect 10/10

Joy came on time and ready to go! My house was left shiney and smelling so lovely. She let my kids ask her a million and one questions and wasn’t bothered at all. As a tired and flat out mum who works full time, it was so lovely to sit down and have someone come in and deep clean for me. I am truely thankful I found this company. Once the stage 3 has settled down, I will be getting joy back in. Did I mention how well priced it was too!! Thankyou again.

Deceitful Company

Be extremely wary of Absolute Domestics. I was quoted $165 for a spring clean for 3 hours. I received a call from the cleaners themselves quoting me $345 instead of the $165. Deceitful and untrustworthy to customers. I would not recommend this company as a cleaning service.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Such a wonderful service at a competitive price

I had Annette come and she was on time, throughout, friendly and left my house perfectly. She even did a few extra things on top which made things easier for me. As a heavily pregnant women thus service is fantastic