Absolute Domestics VIC

Adam

AdamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great cleaner and service

We required a fortnightly clean and Absolute Domestics supplied us with John who was brilliant! Reliable and always impeccable service and a truly nice guy! I could definitely recommend Absolute Domestics for all your cleaning needs

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Adam, that's great to hear! Thank you for your recommendation and fantastic feedback on your cleaner John. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Great reliable cleaner

Anita has been an excellent cleaner. She was always extremely reliable and thorough. Her speciality was shower screens - always sparkling clean! She was always accommodating to our needs and family schedule. We are only saying goodbye to her as we have sold our house and moving out of the area.
Thank you Anita and Absolute Domestics for finding us such a great cleaner.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Clare, thanks so much for your five star review of your cleaner Anita. We love hearing how much she helped your family. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Iris C

Iris C

Spring clean by Rosie

I am very impressed by the level of Spring Clean Rosie from Absolute Domestics performed in my home - a thoroughly deep clean. Many thanks for the service given, highly recommended.

Don

DonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Our Absolute Domestic cleaners were super reliable

Our cleaners were friendly, always turned up on time, happy to do extras when required and did a thorough job. I would highly recommend Absolute Domestics for regular home cleaning.

Maria

MariaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Job well done!

I had Praful and another person come in to do a spring clean today and I must say I was extremely pleased with the job. They conducted themselves with such professional ease and were very courteous and well mannered. I will recommend them to any one else who has a job to be done.

Jodie

JodieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service

I had a spring clean done and the service was the best fast and efficient and A1 cleaning I would highly recommended this company and the cleaning staff I will definitely use them again.

Beth

BethGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect 10/10

Joy came on time and ready to go! My house was left shiney and smelling so lovely. She let my kids ask her a million and one questions and wasn’t bothered at all. As a tired and flat out mum who works full time, it was so lovely to sit down and have someone come in and deep clean for me. I am truely thankful I found this company. Once the stage 3 has settled down, I will be getting joy back in. Did I mention how well priced it was too!! Thankyou again.

Such a wonderful service at a competitive price

I had Annette come and she was on time, throughout, friendly and left my house perfectly. She even did a few extra things on top which made things easier for me. As a heavily pregnant women thus service is fantastic

Kelly

KellyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Andrea is fantastic

Our cleaner Andrea does a fantastic job every time. She visits fortnightly and is so reliable. She's lovely to speak with and great at communicating with confirmations and timings too.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Kelly, thank you for sharing this kind feedback about your cleaner Andrea. We're so glad you love the service. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Tracey

TraceyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loved my fortnightly clean

Kerry my cleaner was very responsive and happy to undertake my fortnightly clean. she often undertook extra duties because she saw they needed attention. unfortunately I have to postpone my cleans for now, but look forward to the day when I can start them again. thanks for being so lovely Kerry!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Tracey, thank you for sharing this feedback. It's great to hear how much you enjoy having Kerry visit every fortnight and we look forward to helping you again in the future. Regards, Absolute Domestics

jenny.h

jenny.hAU

Julie was amazing.

My son was a single dad working up to 100 hours a week and to this amazing woman called Julie come in and assist him with house work was a god send

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jenny, we are thrilled to hear how much help Julie was for your son. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute D
Domestics

Helen de Hek

Helen de HekGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Part of our Family

Our cleaner has become a part of our family. She is honest, reliable, caring and considerate. She comes once a week and is extremely industrious to get the job done. Without her we would be in trouble trying to keep on top of our lives.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Helen, thank you for taking the time to provide this lovely feedback about your cleaner. We really appreciate it! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Ros D.

Ros D.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Brilliant Service!

My cleaner always arrived on time and was extremely professional. If I had any out of the ordinary requests such as cleaning the oven, she was more than happy to assist. Due to her professionalism and work ethic, I have recommended Absolute Domestics to several friends.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Ros, it's wonderful to hear that your cleaner was always professional and reliable and more than happy to assist with any extra jobs that needed doing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Can't live without it!

I always felt comfortable in knowing my cleaner was cleaning my house to a high standard whilst I was at work. Loved getting home to see my sparkling interior. Thank you

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi KWA, we agree that it's important to have peace of mind having a cleaner so we are thrilled to hear how comfortable you were and that you love the work your cleaner does. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Deb

Deb

Amazing Service partnered with the perfect Cleaner

Kerryn cleaned for me for the first time today Polite Efficient and Super Fast thankyou. Cant wait for my next clean thankyou for helping me get my house in order.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Deb, we are thrilled to hear how happy you were with your first clean and know that Kerryn will do a great job providing ongoing cleaning you will love. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Find out how Absolute Domestics VIC compares to other House Cleaning Services

My house looks better than when I bought it 12 years ago.

I had a one-off deep clean prior to putting my house on the market. It was arranged within 2 days. A fabulous team arrived and went through the place with energy and thoroughness. They did not miss any cleaning task, high or low. I was simply delighted with the results.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Marg, thank you for this terrific 5 star review of your pre-sale clean. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Rhonda D.

Rhonda D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loved the luxury of having a professional cleaner in my home

Mary is fantastic. Friendly, reliable and punctual. Great contact and very trustworthy. Helped me stay on top of things. I highly recommend her and Absolute Domestics! I will be using them again

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Rhonda, thank you for recommending your cleaner Mary and sharing this terrific feedback. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Professional service. Easy to deal with. Swift response to my emails. Our cleaner always sent a reminder the day prior and arrived promptly. Excellent cleaning skills, friendly manner. I will definitely recommend AbDom to friends.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jmc, thank you for providing this terrific feedback and we are so pleased to hear how much you love the service you've received. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Great service.

Timely, trustworthy and great to come home to a clean house. Every step of the way was an easy process and the job just got done, with great results. I will definitely use again.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi TJ, thanks for the terrific feedback. We really look forward to helping you again in the future. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Annie S

Annie SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great first impression

The service from Absolute Domestics and Mittal has been seamless. I would recommend Mittal highly. She was keen to understand what I wanted done, how I liked things cleaned and quick to learn where everything was. Mittal was thorough, professional and my house was sparkling clean.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Annie, we really appreciate you taking the time to share this lovely feedback about your cleaner Mittal. Regards, Absolute Domestics