Absolute Domestics VIC

Jo R

Jo RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Spring Clean

Romeo was my cleaner for the Spring Clean I needed after having some trades through my house. He did a great job and left my home looking and smelling fabulous. Easy to organise through Absolute Domestics and a reasonable price.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jo, thank you for this terrific feedback. We are so pleased to hear how happy you are with the work Romeo completed. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Wonderful cleaner

My cleaner of the past three years, Dorothy, has been thorough, reliable and flexible when I needed to juggle days or hours. She is a delightful person and I trust her implicitly. I have appreciated the check ins from Absolute Domestics to ensure everything was going smoothly.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Donna, thank you for sharing this lovely feedback about your cleaner Dorothy. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Brandon

BrandonMelbourne

Josieanne was an incredible cleaner

Gets the job done well and often beyond my expectation. Nothing was too difficult for her. She was professional in her approach and I couldn't be more happier with her work.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Brandon, it's lovely to hear how happy you are with the work completed by your cleaner. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

DonnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A Wonderful Job

Shilo did a spring clean for us. We'd been ill, so the house was a mess. Shilo arrived, friendly and polite, looked at our list and got to work. The place is sparkling and we are so grateful. Thank you Absolute Domestics!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Donna, it's terrific to hear how grateful you are for the work completed by your cleaner Shilo. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Des ONeill

Des ONeillCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Lil was fantastic.

I relocated to Perth so unfortunately I needed to find a new cleaner. Lil was punctual and her cleaning was first class. It was always so refreshing coming home knowing Lil had been and cleaned my house.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Des, thank you for your 5 star review of your cleaner Lil. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Deb Cohen

Deb CohenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very impressed by the quality and amount of work achieved in the time.

Alessandra arrived on time, explained how much could be done, and cleaned everything in her path. I was very happy with her efforts to get my home ready for company.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Deb, it's wonderful to hear how impressed you are by what was achieved in the timeframe allocated. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Easy to book and great service!

We have used Sharon's services for the past year- booking in cleans every few months. The booking system is easy to use and Sharon's work has always been as requested. We will continue to use the cleaning services and can highly recommend Absolute Domestics.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi, we are so pleased that you love our user friendly booking system and thank you for recommending and using our services. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Craig

CraigGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never again

Booked a spring clean and carpet clean for same day. Organisation of these people was terrible. Spring cleaner did a good job but was nearly an hour late after being given wrong time by central command. When carpet cleaners were nearly 2 hours late i texted central command and was told they were on their way which i dont believe to be true. I cancelled the carpet cleaners on the spot. I was not even offered an apology. Nothing. What a waste of a day. Customer service terrible.

Elinor R.

Elinor R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cleaner not up to scratch.

I was so impressed with the booking system but let down by the cleaning job. The cleaner worked slowly and was distracted with personal problems. Such a shame as I was wanting a regular cleaner.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Elinor, thank you for your feedback. We have a left you a message to discuss your concerns because we'd love the opportunity to keep you as a valued client. Regards, Absolute Domestics

cathatstkilda

cathatstkildaMelbourne VIC

Great cleaner!

Vivi is a terrific cleaner - very proactive, well organised and fast . Vivis attention to detail and willingness to do all cleaning while here is appreciated. Shes completely reliable and I thoroughly recommend her.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi, thank you for this lovely feedback about your cleaner Vivi. We are so pleased she is greatly appreciated. Regards, Absolute Domestics

I do not recommend their spring/move out cleaning service!

Never use them again, as they provided a very bad cleaning Service. They refused to do some basic cleaning jobs. They left dirty spots at so many places. They charged me more hours than what they actually worked. They wanted take away my cleaning clothes. The cleaners were rude during communication.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Sylvia, so that we can identify your booking and look into this further can you please email your contact details to feedback@absolutedomestics.com.au. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Lee

LeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Service

My cleaner was great to deal with. Communication was prompt and always positive. My cleaner was always on time and my house was always done to my expectations. Nothing I asked was too much trouble.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Lee, we love hearing that your cleaner was always on time and always met your expectations for the job. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Claudia

ClaudiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great cleaner great company

Wonderful service
Would use again when needed
Very polite
showed they cared and wanted to do a good job. Always asked questions when they needed too to do the best they could

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Claudia, thank you for your lovely feedback about your cleaner and the service provided. Regards, Absolute Domestics

dsc17031976

dsc17031976Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just what we needed!

Our cleaner always covered the areas we requested & she messaged me when she would arrive & leave so that we could accomodate our dog being let back into the house upon her completion.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi, it's great to hear your cleaning service was just what you needed and has been a great help. Regards, Absolute Domestics

ANNAGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It would help if the cleaner turned up! Twice let down. Very unhappy customer!

First cleaner was ok, then gave no notification when not coming, booked a second cleaner, currently waiting for them house prepared & hasn't shown up!!! Useless! House dirty for 6 wk

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Anna, we certainly want you to love the service provided and are sorry you are disappointed. Can you please email your contact details to feedback@absolutedomestics.com.au so that we can identify your booking. Regards, Absolute Domestics

ANNA

I will when I have calmed down. I am busy cleaning my house at the moment!

Disappointed

• +1Thumbnail
Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Dotti, thank you for talking to us about your concerns and helping us resolve any issues you had. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Very disappointed. Can't believe I received such poor service from Absolute Domestics!

Kirsty C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

terrible service

was told 1 day out from a clean that there was no cleaner available even through on the same day was told that it was confirmed. what a joke. Unreliable and will not be using again

Accomodating & Thorough

Britta is super accomodating of my baby & dog, works around us and is so lovely. Her cleaning is thorough & she takes feedback well and special requests each time she comes. Love her!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Lou, thank you for your terrific feedback about your cleaner Britta who is providing a thorough clean each visit. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Claire

ClaireGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cleaner and domestic helper

Hi my cleaner was from Brazil. I thought she seemed rather easy to supervise and that she was willing to be flexible and help out doing more than the standard cleaning tasks. Through chatting with her I found out that she and her Father are Brazilian Doctors. She is studying here to get her degree recognised in Australia. She is such a lovely, cheerful young woman who is always on time and as I mentioned never refuses to help out with a task not normally associated with just cleaning.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Claire, thanks for sharing this feedback. This job is great for providing an income for someone wanting part time or school hours and we are so pleased you're happy with your cleaner. Regards, Absolute Domestics