Absolute Domestics VIC

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Family friendly and thorough approach

Jenine was so great with my kids, letting them 'help' her with a cloth, which included following her around the house asking questions. Her attention to detail has been fantastic and it has been such a great help.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Nicky, we love hearing your kids loved the cleaner as much as you did! Thanks for sharing and we look forward to helping again. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Perfect - can't live without it

We have been using this service for years and years. We have always been so happy with our helpers, they do a careful and thorough job, and we can't live without them!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Kris, thank you for your loyalty and we love hearing how much you enjoy the service! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Jo R

Jo RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Spring Clean

Romeo was my cleaner for the Spring Clean I needed after having some trades through my house. He did a great job and left my home looking and smelling fabulous. Easy to organise through Absolute Domestics and a reasonable price.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jo, thank you for this terrific feedback. We are so pleased to hear how happy you are with the work Romeo completed. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Wonderful cleaner

My cleaner of the past three years, Dorothy, has been thorough, reliable and flexible when I needed to juggle days or hours. She is a delightful person and I trust her implicitly. I have appreciated the check ins from Absolute Domestics to ensure everything was going smoothly.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Donna, thank you for sharing this lovely feedback about your cleaner Dorothy. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Brandon

BrandonMelbourne

Josieanne was an incredible cleaner

Gets the job done well and often beyond my expectation. Nothing was too difficult for her. She was professional in her approach and I couldn't be more happier with her work.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Brandon, it's lovely to hear how happy you are with the work completed by your cleaner. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

DonnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A Wonderful Job

Shilo did a spring clean for us. We'd been ill, so the house was a mess. Shilo arrived, friendly and polite, looked at our list and got to work. The place is sparkling and we are so grateful. Thank you Absolute Domestics!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Donna, it's terrific to hear how grateful you are for the work completed by your cleaner Shilo. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Des ONeill

Des ONeillCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Lil was fantastic.

I relocated to Perth so unfortunately I needed to find a new cleaner. Lil was punctual and her cleaning was first class. It was always so refreshing coming home knowing Lil had been and cleaned my house.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Des, thank you for your 5 star review of your cleaner Lil. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Deb Cohen

Deb CohenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very impressed by the quality and amount of work achieved in the time.

Alessandra arrived on time, explained how much could be done, and cleaned everything in her path. I was very happy with her efforts to get my home ready for company.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Deb, it's wonderful to hear how impressed you are by what was achieved in the timeframe allocated. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Easy to book and great service!

We have used Sharon's services for the past year- booking in cleans every few months. The booking system is easy to use and Sharon's work has always been as requested. We will continue to use the cleaning services and can highly recommend Absolute Domestics.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi, we are so pleased that you love our user friendly booking system and thank you for recommending and using our services. Regards, Absolute Domestics

cathatstkilda

cathatstkildaMelbourne VIC

Great cleaner!

Vivi is a terrific cleaner - very proactive, well organised and fast . Vivis attention to detail and willingness to do all cleaning while here is appreciated. Shes completely reliable and I thoroughly recommend her.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi, thank you for this lovely feedback about your cleaner Vivi. We are so pleased she is greatly appreciated. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Lee

LeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Service

My cleaner was great to deal with. Communication was prompt and always positive. My cleaner was always on time and my house was always done to my expectations. Nothing I asked was too much trouble.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Lee, we love hearing that your cleaner was always on time and always met your expectations for the job. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Claudia

ClaudiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great cleaner great company

Wonderful service
Would use again when needed
Very polite
showed they cared and wanted to do a good job. Always asked questions when they needed too to do the best they could

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Claudia, thank you for your lovely feedback about your cleaner and the service provided. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Claire

ClaireGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cleaner and domestic helper

Hi my cleaner was from Brazil. I thought she seemed rather easy to supervise and that she was willing to be flexible and help out doing more than the standard cleaning tasks. Through chatting with her I found out that she and her Father are Brazilian Doctors. She is studying here to get her degree recognised in Australia. She is such a lovely, cheerful young woman who is always on time and as I mentioned never refuses to help out with a task not normally associated with just cleaning.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Claire, thanks for sharing this feedback. This job is great for providing an income for someone wanting part time or school hours and we are so pleased you're happy with your cleaner. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Jetta

Jetta

Having someone clean your house is wonderful

Sandeep did a thorough job cleaning our house. She was polite and used her initiative. Her attention to detail was impressive. She called after her first clean to ensure my satisfaction which was nice.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jetta, it's great to hear that your cleaner Sandeep used her initiative to provide a wonderful service. We look forward to many more. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Sarah Ward

Sarah WardMelbourne

We were a customer for a long time. We found the service was excellent and our cleaner was friendly, did a great job and was great with our family (kids and dogs)

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Sarah, thank you for your loyalty and for using the Agency for your cleaning needs. Regards, Absolute Domestics