Absolute Domestics VIC

mdm

mdmGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't bother, cleaner was obviously untrained.

The cleaner seemed reliable initially and I had left clear instructions of what was expected, only to realise that he had spent 2 of the 3 hours on a small 1sqm kitchen.
He then attempted to finish up with vacuuming and had to be reminded 3x of the other tasks which were yet to be completed and yet left without vacuuming and mopping the main living area as clearly instructed.
Upon inspecting, it was clear that he had no idea how to clean. The glass in the bathrooms were left dirtier than even before the clean and the sinks were clearly untouched. The tables that I'd asked to be wiped were clearly left dirty. I had to vacuum and mop the house again due to the obvious shoddy job. Will not recommend.

• +1Thumbnail
Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Clean was terrible, customer service worse

First clean they didn’t touch the wet areas as I had specially requested so 3 days later I had to pay for them to come back. It was very ordinary. Third clean, cleaner advised she was leaving and left my bathrooms in a disgusting state. When I text her about it she said ‘Sorry I missed it’. Addressed it with the company (took two emails to get an initial reply), they offered a free clean to which I accepted, and haven’t heard back. I then emailed requesting a refund of monies may be a more suitable way to settle my complaint and still didn’t hear back. Disgusting service.

Mel
Mel

I certainly appreciate that, but your attempt at rectifying the concern is the bigger concern here.

Peta

Peta Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unreliable, unprofessional, home left dirtier ‘after my cleaning service

Spoke to cleaner at 9am to confirm booking which cleaner responded saying they were 10 minutes away. After waiting for 3 hours and numerous phone calls. Cleaner could not be reached.
Cleaner arrived 5 hours late and left after 1 and a half hours (for a 3 hour booking) On return, the place was beyond dirty. The floors were sticky and worse than we left them. No counter tops or table were cleaned. Being a pregnant frontline worker nurse in a pandemic I was really upset we have not only wasted a whole day but a much dirtier house to fix.

David L.

David L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unreliable

First cleaner was good, then left AD after a year and left us as a result unfortunately Second cleaner was more expensive, slower, and left us after one clean. Third cleaner left AD and so never started with us. Forth cleaner said she'd start with us in a month and changed her mind after two weeks and getting AD to find another cleaner. I say this to AD: don't bother. We need some form of reliability of service, and this has been the opposite.

MICK

MICKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

unprofessional

delays in contacting me from the time I first contact A/D.. Sent illequiped & what seem to me an inexperience house person to do the work. too expensive for low standard of work.

SusieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shameful intimidation

UnhappyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Traumatic experience- company unwilling to support safety of clients or staff.

Deceitful Company

Be extremely wary of Absolute Domestics. I was quoted $165 for a spring clean for 3 hours. I received a call from the cleaners themselves quoting me $345 instead of the $165. Deceitful and untrustworthy to customers. I would not recommend this company as a cleaning service.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Misleading advertisements and unprofessional subcontractors.

Craig

CraigGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never again

Booked a spring clean and carpet clean for same day. Organisation of these people was terrible. Spring cleaner did a good job but was nearly an hour late after being given wrong time by central command. When carpet cleaners were nearly 2 hours late i texted central command and was told they were on their way which i dont believe to be true. I cancelled the carpet cleaners on the spot. I was not even offered an apology. Nothing. What a waste of a day. Customer service terrible.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

I do not recommend their spring/move out cleaning service!

Never use them again, as they provided a very bad cleaning Service. They refused to do some basic cleaning jobs. They left dirty spots at so many places. They charged me more hours than what they actually worked. They wanted take away my cleaning clothes. The cleaners were rude during communication.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Sylvia, so that we can identify your booking and look into this further can you please email your contact details to feedback@absolutedomestics.com.au. Regards, Absolute Domestics

ANNAGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It would help if the cleaner turned up! Twice let down. Very unhappy customer!

First cleaner was ok, then gave no notification when not coming, booked a second cleaner, currently waiting for them house prepared & hasn't shown up!!! Useless! House dirty for 6 wk

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Anna, we certainly want you to love the service provided and are sorry you are disappointed. Can you please email your contact details to feedback@absolutedomestics.com.au so that we can identify your booking. Regards, Absolute Domestics

ANNA

I will when I have calmed down. I am busy cleaning my house at the moment!

Disappointed

• +1Thumbnail
Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Dotti, thank you for talking to us about your concerns and helping us resolve any issues you had. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Very disappointed. Can't believe I received such poor service from Absolute Domestics!

Kirsty C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

terrible service

was told 1 day out from a clean that there was no cleaner available even through on the same day was told that it was confirmed. what a joke. Unreliable and will not be using again

Disgusting company.

Appalled by the apparent “ spring Clean”
The staff are disgustingly rude. Will not recommend this company to absolutely anyone.
Who mops a floor without it being vacuumed first?
Who says they have “moped a floor” when they haven’t and have clear pictures. I can not believe how disrespectful the staff are at this company. Not a good company nor a good service.

Ebony

Ebony

Cleaner cancelled last hourv

Should be 0 star . The allocated cleaner cancelled less than hour before the cleaning appointment. Very disappointed, no effort to organise another cleaner or another day. I had visitors coming and had to rush and do everything myself .

Anne Marie

Anne MarieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cannot recommend this company

JoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shocking customer service

Called about pricing on 15th March. Asked to get the ball rolling. Surprise surprise price is more expensive due to being NDIS recipient. Today, 10th April, still waiting to get the service. They claim they have tried to contact my plan manager regarding contract, with no response. My plan manager has not heard from them. Clearly they don't want my business.

No thanks.

GlenyAUS

GlenyAUSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No longer a customer

Have been a long time customer however after our cleaner advised us via the call centre that she would no longer be looking after us we were allocated a new cleaner. Very disappointing as I would've expected our cleaner to at least tell us she was moving on given how long she had been with us. Our new cleaners were no where near at the same level. We have now engaged with a private individual.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi GlenyAUS, we are sorry to hear your long term cleaner did not contact you when she left. If you would like us to look into this further for you, please email us on feedback@absolutedomestics.com.au. Regards, Absolute Domestics