Absolute Domestics VIC

mdm

mdmGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't bother, cleaner was obviously untrained.

The cleaner seemed reliable initially and I had left clear instructions of what was expected, only to realise that he had spent 2 of the 3 hours on a small 1sqm kitchen.
He then attempted to finish up with vacuuming and had to be reminded 3x of the other tasks which were yet to be completed and yet left without vacuuming and mopping the main living area as clearly instructed.
Upon inspecting, it was clear that he had no idea how to clean. The glass in the bathrooms were left dirtier than even before the clean and the sinks were clearly untouched. The tables that I'd asked to be wiped were clearly left dirty. I had to vacuum and mop the house again due to the obvious shoddy job. Will not recommend.

• +1Thumbnail
Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Clean was terrible, customer service worse

First clean they didn’t touch the wet areas as I had specially requested so 3 days later I had to pay for them to come back. It was very ordinary. Third clean, cleaner advised she was leaving and left my bathrooms in a disgusting state. When I text her about it she said ‘Sorry I missed it’. Addressed it with the company (took two emails to get an initial reply), they offered a free clean to which I accepted, and haven’t heard back. I then emailed requesting a refund of monies may be a more suitable way to settle my complaint and still didn’t hear back. Disgusting service.

Mel
Mel

I certainly appreciate that, but your attempt at rectifying the concern is the bigger concern here.

Peta

Peta Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unreliable, unprofessional, home left dirtier ‘after my cleaning service

Spoke to cleaner at 9am to confirm booking which cleaner responded saying they were 10 minutes away. After waiting for 3 hours and numerous phone calls. Cleaner could not be reached.
Cleaner arrived 5 hours late and left after 1 and a half hours (for a 3 hour booking) On return, the place was beyond dirty. The floors were sticky and worse than we left them. No counter tops or table were cleaned. Being a pregnant frontline worker nurse in a pandemic I was really upset we have not only wasted a whole day but a much dirtier house to fix.

David L.

David L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unreliable

First cleaner was good, then left AD after a year and left us as a result unfortunately Second cleaner was more expensive, slower, and left us after one clean. Third cleaner left AD and so never started with us. Forth cleaner said she'd start with us in a month and changed her mind after two weeks and getting AD to find another cleaner. I say this to AD: don't bother. We need some form of reliability of service, and this has been the opposite.

MICK

MICKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

unprofessional

delays in contacting me from the time I first contact A/D.. Sent illequiped & what seem to me an inexperience house person to do the work. too expensive for low standard of work.

SusieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shameful intimidation

UnhappyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Traumatic experience- company unwilling to support safety of clients or staff.

Deceitful Company

Be extremely wary of Absolute Domestics. I was quoted $165 for a spring clean for 3 hours. I received a call from the cleaners themselves quoting me $345 instead of the $165. Deceitful and untrustworthy to customers. I would not recommend this company as a cleaning service.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Misleading advertisements and unprofessional subcontractors.

Craig

CraigGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never again

Booked a spring clean and carpet clean for same day. Organisation of these people was terrible. Spring cleaner did a good job but was nearly an hour late after being given wrong time by central command. When carpet cleaners were nearly 2 hours late i texted central command and was told they were on their way which i dont believe to be true. I cancelled the carpet cleaners on the spot. I was not even offered an apology. Nothing. What a waste of a day. Customer service terrible.

Elinor R.

Elinor R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cleaner not up to scratch.

I was so impressed with the booking system but let down by the cleaning job. The cleaner worked slowly and was distracted with personal problems. Such a shame as I was wanting a regular cleaner.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Elinor, thank you for your feedback. We have a left you a message to discuss your concerns because we'd love the opportunity to keep you as a valued client. Regards, Absolute Domestics

I do not recommend their spring/move out cleaning service!

Never use them again, as they provided a very bad cleaning Service. They refused to do some basic cleaning jobs. They left dirty spots at so many places. They charged me more hours than what they actually worked. They wanted take away my cleaning clothes. The cleaners were rude during communication.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Sylvia, so that we can identify your booking and look into this further can you please email your contact details to feedback@absolutedomestics.com.au. Regards, Absolute Domestics

ANNAGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It would help if the cleaner turned up! Twice let down. Very unhappy customer!

First cleaner was ok, then gave no notification when not coming, booked a second cleaner, currently waiting for them house prepared & hasn't shown up!!! Useless! House dirty for 6 wk

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Anna, we certainly want you to love the service provided and are sorry you are disappointed. Can you please email your contact details to feedback@absolutedomestics.com.au so that we can identify your booking. Regards, Absolute Domestics

ANNA

I will when I have calmed down. I am busy cleaning my house at the moment!

Disappointed

• +1Thumbnail
Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Dotti, thank you for talking to us about your concerns and helping us resolve any issues you had. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Very disappointed. Can't believe I received such poor service from Absolute Domestics!

Kirsty C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

terrible service

was told 1 day out from a clean that there was no cleaner available even through on the same day was told that it was confirmed. what a joke. Unreliable and will not be using again

Disgusting company.

Appalled by the apparent “ spring Clean”
The staff are disgustingly rude. Will not recommend this company to absolutely anyone.
Who mops a floor without it being vacuumed first?
Who says they have “moped a floor” when they haven’t and have clear pictures. I can not believe how disrespectful the staff are at this company. Not a good company nor a good service.

Kat

Poor attention to detail.

I would not recommend this company for your end of lease clean. The oven racks and oven still had baked on grease and my shower drain cover was not cleaned.
I would of expected it to be spotless as I went through a cleaning company, I would of been better just to do it myself than pay $200 for 4 hours as I ended up having to re do it myself as I needed it to be
re-cleaned promptly.
Next time I would use an end of lease company recommended by real estate.

Kat

Thank you for your reply, I do understand that but really should be done right the first time

Karen Williams

Karen WilliamsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dishonest and out of pocket

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Karen, can you please provide the details of where you sent the date stamped images so that we can look into this for you. Please email these details to feedback@absolutedomestics.com.au. Regards, Absolute Domestics

I had a bad cleaner - she gave me a hard time!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Karyn, thank you so much for your time this morning and for working with the Area Coordinator to resolve this matter. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Karyn