Absolute Domestics VIC

mdm

mdmGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't bother, cleaner was obviously untrained.

The cleaner seemed reliable initially and I had left clear instructions of what was expected, only to realise that he had spent 2 of the 3 hours on a small 1sqm kitchen.
He then attempted to finish up with vacuuming and had to be reminded 3x of the other tasks which were yet to be completed and yet left without vacuuming and mopping the main living area as clearly instructed.
Upon inspecting, it was clear that he had no idea how to clean. The glass in the bathrooms were left dirtier than even before the clean and the sinks were clearly untouched. The tables that I'd asked to be wiped were clearly left dirty. I had to vacuum and mop the house again due to the obvious shoddy job. Will not recommend.

• +1Thumbnail
Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Clean was terrible, customer service worse

First clean they didn’t touch the wet areas as I had specially requested so 3 days later I had to pay for them to come back. It was very ordinary. Third clean, cleaner advised she was leaving and left my bathrooms in a disgusting state. When I text her about it she said ‘Sorry I missed it’. Addressed it with the company (took two emails to get an initial reply), they offered a free clean to which I accepted, and haven’t heard back. I then emailed requesting a refund of monies may be a more suitable way to settle my complaint and still didn’t hear back. Disgusting service.

Mel
Mel

I certainly appreciate that, but your attempt at rectifying the concern is the bigger concern here.

Peta

Peta Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unreliable, unprofessional, home left dirtier ‘after my cleaning service

Spoke to cleaner at 9am to confirm booking which cleaner responded saying they were 10 minutes away. After waiting for 3 hours and numerous phone calls. Cleaner could not be reached.
Cleaner arrived 5 hours late and left after 1 and a half hours (for a 3 hour booking) On return, the place was beyond dirty. The floors were sticky and worse than we left them. No counter tops or table were cleaned. Being a pregnant frontline worker nurse in a pandemic I was really upset we have not only wasted a whole day but a much dirtier house to fix.

David L.

David L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unreliable

First cleaner was good, then left AD after a year and left us as a result unfortunately Second cleaner was more expensive, slower, and left us after one clean. Third cleaner left AD and so never started with us. Forth cleaner said she'd start with us in a month and changed her mind after two weeks and getting AD to find another cleaner. I say this to AD: don't bother. We need some form of reliability of service, and this has been the opposite.

MICK

MICKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

unprofessional

delays in contacting me from the time I first contact A/D.. Sent illequiped & what seem to me an inexperience house person to do the work. too expensive for low standard of work.

Thanks Sherryn

Our cleaner has been great, very accommodating, trustworthy and thorough. I was always pleased to come home after she had been there. Our situation has changed for regular cleans but the one offs will still be something I'll do. Thanks

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Anita, thank you for sharing this kind feedback about your cleaner Sherryn and we look forward to helping with one off cleans as they're needed. Regards, Absolute Domestics

jimjan

jimjanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

this is perfect, cannot live without a cleaner

Most cleaners from Absolute Domestics have been excellent; I have been really happy and would definitely return to your agency. the staff have been excellent and efficient too, thank you very much.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jimjan, it's fantastic to hear you can't live without having a cleaner and look forward to helping any time it's needed with one of our friendly and efficient cleaning contractors. Regards, Absolute Domestics

SusieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shameful intimidation

Andrea

AndreaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reliable and punctual cleaning

My cleaner from Absolute Domestics made our busy life much easier. He was a good cleaner, with a warm and genuine temperament and most importantly to us, he was always punctual and reliable.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Andrea, thank you for taking the time to share this lovely feedback about your cleaner. Regards, Absolute Domestics

UnhappyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Traumatic experience- company unwilling to support safety of clients or staff.

Deceitful Company

Be extremely wary of Absolute Domestics. I was quoted $165 for a spring clean for 3 hours. I received a call from the cleaners themselves quoting me $345 instead of the $165. Deceitful and untrustworthy to customers. I would not recommend this company as a cleaning service.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

good a helpful part of my routine

I have had several cleaners and all were reliable,trustworthy,polite and provided a good service.
I can't think of much more to say than this.Have a good day and observe corona virus restrictions

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jane, we are so pleased to hear that and thank you for sharing this lovely feedback. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Misleading advertisements and unprofessional subcontractors.

Craig

CraigGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never again

Booked a spring clean and carpet clean for same day. Organisation of these people was terrible. Spring cleaner did a good job but was nearly an hour late after being given wrong time by central command. When carpet cleaners were nearly 2 hours late i texted central command and was told they were on their way which i dont believe to be true. I cancelled the carpet cleaners on the spot. I was not even offered an apology. Nothing. What a waste of a day. Customer service terrible.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

I do not recommend their spring/move out cleaning service!

Never use them again, as they provided a very bad cleaning Service. They refused to do some basic cleaning jobs. They left dirty spots at so many places. They charged me more hours than what they actually worked. They wanted take away my cleaning clothes. The cleaners were rude during communication.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Sylvia, so that we can identify your booking and look into this further can you please email your contact details to feedback@absolutedomestics.com.au. Regards, Absolute Domestics

dsc17031976

dsc17031976Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just what we needed!

Our cleaner always covered the areas we requested & she messaged me when she would arrive & leave so that we could accomodate our dog being let back into the house upon her completion.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi, it's great to hear your cleaning service was just what you needed and has been a great help. Regards, Absolute Domestics

ANNAGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It would help if the cleaner turned up! Twice let down. Very unhappy customer!

First cleaner was ok, then gave no notification when not coming, booked a second cleaner, currently waiting for them house prepared & hasn't shown up!!! Useless! House dirty for 6 wk

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Anna, we certainly want you to love the service provided and are sorry you are disappointed. Can you please email your contact details to feedback@absolutedomestics.com.au so that we can identify your booking. Regards, Absolute Domestics

ANNA

I will when I have calmed down. I am busy cleaning my house at the moment!

Disappointed

• +1Thumbnail
Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Dotti, thank you for talking to us about your concerns and helping us resolve any issues you had. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Very disappointed. Can't believe I received such poor service from Absolute Domestics!

Kirsty C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

terrible service

was told 1 day out from a clean that there was no cleaner available even through on the same day was told that it was confirmed. what a joke. Unreliable and will not be using again