Absolute Domestics VIC

Rosanne AvsarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very disappointed, waste of money

I was told to get the spring clean as a normal clean wasn’t very thorough. The rate for the spring clean was nearly double the price. I booked a five hour clean. Apart from the bathrooms and my oven, nothing else was touched. No dusting or vacuuming.
Very disappointed, will never book with this company or recommend them to anyone !

Rosanne Avsar

We have been living in our home for 9 months so I don’t know why you would assume it is a @builders clean”. Your cleaning was a disgrace!

Lisa G

Lisa GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So disappointed

First house clean today and stupidly paid before seeing the finished product! Floors still dirty, cleaners didn’t clean the splash back in kitchen or wipe stove top, or kitchen benches and my son had grass on the floor in his room. I’m so disappointed and no contact from anyone despite me rating them poorly!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Lisa, thank you for giving us the opportunity to fix this for you and we look forward to turning your experience around. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Absolute waste of time

Find out how Absolute Domestics VIC compares to other House Cleaning Services

Price double to what was quoted!!

Got quoted $450 for a clean only then to get a final quote of $950 once they get there! Double the price!!! For a tidy, easy to clean apartment. Called the office to ask for reasonings which they couldn’t state, the woman on the phone was incredibly rude. What a rip off!
Very disappointed with the service of this company. Do not use them.
Thankfully we were able to book another cleaner last minute for $450, much more reasonable.

Louise GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolute daylight robbery

Louise G

Cancelled my booking without any notice

This company is so unreliable and very disorganised. They cancelled my booking without any notice. The cleaner called me, we arranged a time but on the day no one turned up. I called the cleaner , only to be told that the agency told him do not come to my place because they have found someone else coming to my house. There is another cleaner called me on the same day but I've told her I had arranged the first cleaner already. Apparently there is no communication between the cleaners and the management team, I wasted my whole morning waiting for the cleaner. Very disappointed.

Worst cleaner ever!

Came in 15 minutes late but still charged full fee. Spend 3 hours just cleaning the kitchen and still wasn’t completed. Had to pay another $350 for a full clean of my townhouse.

Gordon
Gordon

You know my booking details, you keep texting me.

Not interested in talking to your company unless you want to give me my money back?

JT.

JT.Melbourne

My 5 month old could have done better.

AbbyMelbourne

Arrogant staff, rip off’s

When making the booking I made it clear what needed to be cleaned and they gave me a price estimate. But when the cleaners came they hyped up the estimated quote by $150. All we needed was 1 bedroom+ living steam cleaned and normal cleaning. The attitude of the cleaners was really bad, their supervisor did not help in any way to resolve the issue.

Very very very poor service and will not recommend to anyone. What they quote and claim is included, isn’t the case when cleaners arrive!

beswicklj

beswickljMelbourne

"Can't clean up after builder/renovator"

I WOULD NOT recommend this crowd to anyone!! I COULD clean this up with my domestic products and machines (same as they have) but for the fact I am injured at the moment. I told the woman on the phone that this is 'bovine excrement' (paraphrased for this site). If I was reading this, I'd look for someone else!!

Teresa

TeresaCasey 2913, ACT

Broken bathroom mirror and tile - Absolute Rubbish.

Thank you for your reply [name removed] and the extensive investigation you conducted for the damaged caused by your cleaner. Despite your comments being wear and tear, the 8kg mirror (not 20-40kg you said it was) was hung about 2 years ago, as per the instructions. Its funny how the cleaner accepted responsibility on the day but now you say that they dont?! Unfortunately, i may be out of pocket $300 however, you have potentially lost a client and thousands of dollars. It was against my better judgement to contact your company after seeing the 1 star rating. Clients beware that if items are broken during the clean, it probably won't be covered.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Teresa, in this particular instance your damage claim has been deemed wear and tear not accidental damage caused by the cleaners’ negligence. Regards, Absolute Domestics

WinstonMelbourne

$425 Spent (9.5 hours) for a Half-Cleaned Small Townhouse, "Cleaned" Areas Still Dirty

Winston

And another thing, there are TONS of positive reviews for Absolute Domestics, but not many 'Verified Customers'...just wondering...

Debacle

Absolute domestic=Absolute debacle. We have had a cleaner for 8 weeks. She twice hasn't turned up, late once and even rang to come early one week? Communication from the call centre was poor at best. Will be going elsewhere in future.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Too expensive and left the house still dirty, definitely don’t recommend this company

Floors were left dirty & smelly, oven in hidden spots had built up grease, bathroom left with grim so disappointed as I was moving into the house and I needed it CLEANED!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Unknown, can you please phone us on 1300364646 or email through your details to feedback@absolutedomestics.com.au so that we can identify your booking and look into this for you. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Very disappointed with service.

[name removed] used to be such a good cleaner. Then she started to take advantage of us through not doing her job properly. Will never ask her or anyone else from Absolute Domestics to clean my house again.

Worse clean I’ve ever had

The lady wasted half an hour of the time talking. She didn’t even clean the upstairs toilet. I had to re clean everything after her. Never again!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Sab, can you please email us at feedback@absolutedomestics.com.au so that we can identify your booking and address your concerns. Regards, Absolute Domestics

No good

Every cleaner both new & replacement was a failure. Collected money and walked off without doing the work. Resigned after 2 visits. Left sticky wooden floors from excessive floor cleaning agent. Decided to do a no show on an appointed Saturday which happened to be New Year’s Eve. I engaged Absolute Domestic fortnight visits between Oct16 - Jun17.

SimonL
SimonL

IsabellaKewSouthwest, VIC

Wanted so much for them to be good, but they weren't at all

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Isabella, as we are unable to find any bookings under the name 'Isabella' in Kew, Victoria can you please call us on 1300364646 at your earliest convenience and advise our staff about your complaint. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Alex

AlexSydney

Poor Cleaning Service, Even Poorer Customer Service

We terminated services with the cleaners (nice people, just not very good with the clean) as we weren't satisfied with their cleaning efforts. Wrote an email to customer service about how disappointed we were, not only did we not get a response, only to hear back from the cleaners that head office had told them to completely disregard our complaint or feedback.
I understand that everyone has different expectations, but again we only provided feedback to help improve on the service, but only to be ignored and disregarded.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Don't let them leave until you've audited everything! Not worth the money at all.