Absolute Domestics VIC

NessTAshburton

Major damage - No resolution

In early October 2016, an Absolute Domestics cleaner caused thousands of dollars worth of damage to our wooden staircase, and the nearby wall.
We have been given the run around by Absolute Domestics: five months and approximately 30 phone calls later, we still do not have a resolution.
They talk about referring our claim to their insurers - but with each phone call, a new excuse draws the matter out further.

Absolute Domestics: Please resolve this ASAP

No Response

I used their website to make a request for a one off clean for a house I am selling. There was no response. I rang their call centre to give them another go and again no response.
The company that actually did the job were very professional, arrived on time, did a wonderful job and were very affordable. Best advise I can give is give Absolute Domestics an absolute miss!

NikigSydney, NSW

Unreliable

StephBalnarring, Victoria

Extremely disappointed and let down

Steph

Cut corners and slow workers

Cleaners came to do end of lease clean. Dust on top of the showers, mould left in corner of shower, particles left around bath drain, floors not mopped (or didn't do a good job) dirt in the brackets of the shower not even touched. Glass of shower had wipe marks. I had to go over it myself. Waste of time and money.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Will never recommend this service or use again

Oven was left with dried cleaning residue and still dirty, around the light switches was dirty, Splash back was half cleaned. Trim around windows was half cleaned. Email sent to Absolute Domestic with pictures and have not had a response to date. How do I know, because I spent 2 hours cleaning all these areas again.

Turnull
Turnull

An email has been forwarded to the address above.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Warren, thank you for resending this message and now that the Area Coordinator has been able to speak to you, we hope you are satisfied with the way your feedback was dealt with. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Very bad experience!

I've booked 2 cleaners and they've cancel my booking in the last minute as one of the cleaners were sick and they decided to reschedule the second cleaner to someone else! They respond to this was "that's life, things happening". I should mention that, they offered me to send cleaners another time which unfortunately didn't work for me as I was planning to clean the house well in advance (I had to get off from work). In overall, very bad customer service and unprofessional staff, not recommended.

WHAT A SPECIAL SERVICE

We look forward to our really good cleaner Karla coming in as she is really professional and is so pleasant. Karla is thorough and well organised. We are relaxed about leaving our home in her care. I have recommended Karla to friends in our area.

Peter
Peter

My apologies I omitted to complete that section. Please correct to FIVE stars. Thank you Peter Smethurst

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Peter, the only person that can change the star rating is the person that added the review so if you would be so kind as to update your review from one star to five stars, that would be terrific! Regards, Absolute Domestics

lisa

lisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't use this company

Don't waste your time!

First cleaner was useless and tried to charge more. Second cleaner was worse, vacuumed around the table, washed part of the floor & dusted half a coffee table! I phoned to complain & promised a free clean from an 'experienced' cleaner who had been with the company for some time & who would be my new regular cleaner - instead i receive a call from a cleaner who had just started with the company (less than a week) with no history or positive reviews with the company. So much for your promise Absolute Domestics. A complete time waster!

Melissa

Hi, I'm still waiting for my free clean as promised during our last conversation 2 months ago. You still haven't found an 'experienced' cleaner? I'll definitely be spreading the love about Absolute Domestics.

jojojor

jojojor

Worst cleaner ever!!!

Soaking wet floors, shower still dirty, taps and basin not cleaned, poor vacuuming, items from shower left on the carpet! And took over 3.5 hours! Need to check people they send can actually clean!

Breach of Verbal Contract?? Extreme Under Quote - 120% Increase

tag2267
tag2267
Reasonable

ReasonableMelbourne

The worst cleaning job that made me feel sick.

I can not believe that absolute cleaning know anything about cleaning.

AnyetaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Contractor reneged

Slack service.

Not only did they not honor their 50% off first clean, the woman they sent was slow & inefficient. Then they left me without help over Christmas/new year.

Rachelle
Rachelle

My experiences with you are not retifiable with words.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Rachelle, we would rectify your experience by offering you compensation. We would need to speak with you to be able to do this. Kind regards, Absolute Domestics

Deceptive business practices

Staff are unpaid for training, work is hard to come by and then they charge you $60 to join which was not mentioned upfront.

Sonya
Sonya

Worst Job Ever!

Had a window cleaner today who came for 3 hours and managed to clean only 6 of our 12 windows and did a terrible job at that! Worst effort I have ever seen.

AlishaMelbourne

2 cleaners and both terrible

Never Again

DebP

DebPNorthern Territory, 810

Spring clean not so spring like

I just paid $270 for a spring clean that wasn't done to the list provided. jobs not done include the ceiling fans not cleaned, didn't clean under the bed or behind the side tables or tall boy, benches in the bathroom not washed. didn't remove the ornaments as requested and clean the cabinets. bathroom clean was terrible. There were still stains in the toilet. and the icing on the cake was that they didn't wash the floors in any part of the house. Oh yeah, and she didn't supply me with a receipt for the $270. When I complained she wouldn't refund any of the money. They are organising another cleaner to come in and do a normal house clean complimentary but still, I don't think I'll be having them back after that!!!!!!!!!!!!!