Absolute Domestics VIC

Thanks Sherryn

Our cleaner has been great, very accommodating, trustworthy and thorough. I was always pleased to come home after she had been there. Our situation has changed for regular cleans but the one offs will still be something I'll do. Thanks

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Anita, thank you for sharing this kind feedback about your cleaner Sherryn and we look forward to helping with one off cleans as they're needed. Regards, Absolute Domestics

jimjan

jimjanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

this is perfect, cannot live without a cleaner

Most cleaners from Absolute Domestics have been excellent; I have been really happy and would definitely return to your agency. the staff have been excellent and efficient too, thank you very much.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jimjan, it's fantastic to hear you can't live without having a cleaner and look forward to helping any time it's needed with one of our friendly and efficient cleaning contractors. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Andrea

AndreaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reliable and punctual cleaning

My cleaner from Absolute Domestics made our busy life much easier. He was a good cleaner, with a warm and genuine temperament and most importantly to us, he was always punctual and reliable.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Andrea, thank you for taking the time to share this lovely feedback about your cleaner. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Find out how Absolute Domestics VIC compares to other House Cleaning Services

good a helpful part of my routine

I have had several cleaners and all were reliable,trustworthy,polite and provided a good service.
I can't think of much more to say than this.Have a good day and observe corona virus restrictions

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jane, we are so pleased to hear that and thank you for sharing this lovely feedback. Regards, Absolute Domestics

dsc17031976

dsc17031976Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just what we needed!

Our cleaner always covered the areas we requested & she messaged me when she would arrive & leave so that we could accomodate our dog being let back into the house upon her completion.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi, it's great to hear your cleaning service was just what you needed and has been a great help. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Accomodating & Thorough

Britta is super accomodating of my baby & dog, works around us and is so lovely. Her cleaning is thorough & she takes feedback well and special requests each time she comes. Love her!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Lou, thank you for your terrific feedback about your cleaner Britta who is providing a thorough clean each visit. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Omar

OmarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Effficient

Dianne was well organised and did an effective job. She was reliable, communicated well and met the requirements for the job. Was always on time and did not miss any cleans.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Omar, thank you for providing this lovely feedback about your cleaner Dianne. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Gali Sommer

Gali SommerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service, communicate when changes required e.g. running late or needed to change a day. Followed my requests with ease. Showed flexibility and willingness to improve when I made some suggestions in regards to cleaning products.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Gali, it's wonderful to hear that your cleaner was flexible and took on suggestions to ensure the service suited your needs. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Very happy with service and loved the cleaners. Lovely couple. They did such a good job of the house and I felt comfortable with having them in my home while I was out.

Thanks so much - I’ll definitely recommend (already have actually) and will have them back for sure.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Lozy, thank you for recommending your cleaners and sharing this lovely feedback. Regards, Absolute Domestics

MTLD

MTLDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Life Saver!!

Life throws curve balls all the time.
The one thing I never had to worry about was cleaning the home.
Amazing every time. Reliable, Detailed
Customer Service & Communication between client, cleaner and agency is extremely efficient.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi MTLD, we love hearing that you never have to worry about the cleaning thanks to your Absolute Domestics service and great cleaners! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Alison

AlisonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thank you Natalie!

We would definitely book Natalie again! Natalie was always on time and communicated well, she is reliable, thorough, efficient, friendly and respectful. Thanks Natalie we really appreciated your hard work!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Alison, thank you for sharing this terrific feedback about your cleaner Natalie and we look forward to helping you again in the future. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Jasmin is fabulous

Great at cleaning quickly, and you feel relieved when you walk in from work, and she's been. Even when I gave her feedback, she was very receptive. Declutters, reorganizes stuff, in a good was, when you leave your place in a bit of a mess. Respected my resident cats, which would be challenging, for any cleaner.
Thanks Jas.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Sara, thank you for sharing this lovely feedback about your cleaner Jas. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Spring clean

Prompt courteous service and hard working. I was grateful for the assistance in my spring clean and absolute domestics facilitated in locating and hiring a cleaner who was friendly and took care in her work.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi, we are so pleased to hear how grateful you are for the work your spring cleaner did in the home. Regards, Absolute Domestics

AnnMW

AnnMW

Great clean!

I have high standards when it comes to cleaning. My standards were met today by my cleaner who took the time to understand what I needed done, was very thorough and very professional. I was certainly pleased with my lovely, clean house!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi AnnMW, we are thrilled to hear that your standards have been met and you found your cleaner to be very thorough and professional. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Fantastic

Twinkle was fantastic for us
They did a great job of the cleaning and were super easy to deal with!
Always kept in touch and kept us updated all the time
Would definitely recommend

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi HannaK, thank you for recommending our service and the work completed from your cleaners. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Consistently Good Service

Thank you for the consistent service. I have been with the agency for over 6 years and have been provided with great cleaning staff.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Sarah, thank you for your loyalty and we are so pleased to hear how happy you are with your service. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Very happy with the service provided by the two cleaners I had. Efficient, honest and flexible. It was always a job well done.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Katie, we are so pleased to hear how happy you are with your cleaners and the work they complete. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Good service at a reasonable price

I was happy with the service. My financial situation has changed and I am trying to cut back on non-essentials. If I decide to use a cleaning service again, I will definitely give you a call.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Kristy, thank you for using our service and we look forward to helping again if your circumstances change. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Very professional

Sarah has done a fantastic job cleaning our house. I came home from work and the house was spotless.Very professional and lovely.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Bianca, we are so pleased to hear how spotless your home was after Sarah's visit. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Time saveing

Smooth operations and reliable service . Leaves me lots of time to get on with life etc and enjoy a nice home

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi ROC, we are so pleased to hear that your cleaning service frees up time to get on with life! Regards, Absolute Domestics