Part of Absolute Domestics 4.3

Moi Annie
Moi AnniePerth, WA
  Verified WA, Perth

Exceptional cleaning service

The cleaner maintained a high standard of cleanliness and professionalism.
Chelsea Cross
Chelsea Cross

Amazing!

Samten & Dorji Wangchuk & Wangmo were nothing but kind and amazing at their jobs! We couldn’t recommend any better people to clean!
Doug T
Doug TPerth, WA

Most happy

Very more than happyhappy with the service and the job that Jenny did
Gina
GinaPerth, WA2 posts

Satisfied

Cleaner did an amazing job and did what I asked for
Leesa
LeesaPerth, WA
  WA, Perth

Poor standard of cleaning work

Poor standard of cleaning husband and wife team! Anything the wife cleaned was good but rooms the husband cleaned were very poor
Absolute Domestics
Absolute Domestics   DM
Anastasia T.
Anastasia T.

Do not use this company

I booked a vacate clean and had done a lot of pre cleaning for them.
Unfortunately they didn’t do the job right and cut corners.
- dust in corners
- no doors or handles cleaned
- toilets not cleaned correctly

I had to ask them to help me wipe the walls down and they looked at me like it was my job to do.
Very disappointing service.
Do not use this company.

Absolute Domestics
Absolute Domestics   DM
Michelle T
Michelle T

Happy customer for over 4 years

We have been using Absolute Domestics WA for the past 4 years and we are very happy with the price and the service. Cleaners have been friendly, trustworthy and do a great job. I like that I have the option to go to Absolute Domestics customer service to discuss any issues that might arise, and I've been very happy with the way they have responded to anything I have raised. Thank you!
Angela
Angela

Trustworthy, pleasant b

Very happy with the work done. Punctual, polite and open to listening to my preferred cleaning products and what needed doing.
Nigel
Nigel

happy but circumstances change

PEMA was excellent, thorough, and friendly cleaner.
We mucked her around by changing times to suit our other activities and summer holidays, but she did not complain.
Stephen L.
Stephen L.Perth, WA2 posts
  WA, Perth

Excellent service at an affordable price

Choden was brilliant. Punctual and hard working. I'd recommend them to anyone Show reply
Reshma P.
Reshma P.Perth, WA

Very conscientious cleaner

The cleaner from absolute domestics was very good. Paid attention to detail. Efficiently cleaned in the allocated time. Show reply
Asha
Asha

Terri is fab

It has been so great to have somebody I trust come into our home and help me while I had a newborn keeping me busy. Terri is kind, warm, trustworthy and flexible and it allowed me to spend quality time with Bub and have a brief rest. Show reply
Nicole A.
Nicole A.Perth, WA
  WA, Perth

Purity is an awesome cleaner

A cleaner who just gets on with making my house sparkling clean Show reply
Bita
BitaWestern Australia

Love a clean home

Great to get some help with cleaning so spending the weekend riding my bike or hiking rather than cleaning. Show reply
R gre
R grePerth, WA

Love our fortnightly clean

We love our fortnightly clean, it truly just takes that’s stress out of the week and let’s us get to other more important things. The cleaner we have is always brilliant and out cats like them to haha! Show reply