Absolute Domestics WA, Perth

Absolute Domestics WA, Perth

4.5

Great service and communication

The experience was great. Very helpful and friendly staff who were happy to text or call.
Service provider was flexible with times and a pleasure to deal with.
Would highly recommend this service.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Teegan, thank you for your terrific 5 star review and for recommending our service to others! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Very punctual

Very happy with the cleaner, punctual, did not waste time, had a good system and everything got a touch weekly. I could go to my job, while she would leave my home sparkling clean

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Petrie, thank you for sharing this lovely feedback. We're so pleased you love the service. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Jon

JonPerth, WA

As expected - very good

No areas of concern - did a really good job. On time, proactive and went about doing a thorough clean.

I have used AD for over a decade and they have always delivered

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jon, thank you for your 5 star review of your cleaning service over the last decade! Regards, Absolute Domestics

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Absolute Domestics WA, Perth compares to other House Cleaning Services

Lau

LauPerth

Professional service

My cleaner has been reliable and punctual, and works efficiently. Absolute Domestics are in regular contact to ensure satisfaction with the service, and were very supportive of their staff and of me when I required changes to the cleaning schedule during WA's period of COVID lockdown earlier this year.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Lau, thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. We're so glad you find the service professional and your cleaner reliable and efficient. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Great help whilst i was recovering from surgery

Reliable help whilst recovering from surgery and friendly people offerring to do extra if they had time.
Tasks were done quite efficiently and with a smile and helpful manner, no problems

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Sharron, thank you for your lovely review and it's great to hear how helpful the service was while you recovered from surgery. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Casa

CasaPerth, WA

Reliable & top quality cleaners

Highly recommended. They found me someone to clean my place exactly when I needed, and at very short notice. The cleaners themselves were super sweet, timely, trustworthy & very fast! I’m very happy.

Michelle M.Perth, WA

Life Savers!

We've been very happy with the cleaning service Absolute Domestics have provided over the last few years, in particular Anita! Employing Anita has given me a better work/life balance! Bliss!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Michelle, thank you for sharing this lovely feedback about the advantages of having a cleaner, particularly Anita. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Michelle M.

No problems at all! I told Anita regularly how grateful I was to have her cleaning our house!

Amber H.

Amber H.Perth, WA

Beautiful

Attention to detail. Beautiful. Bed was made and bathrooms were sparkling! Surfaces were washed properly and all my cleaning products were put away for me. After just giving birth...it really helped me out. Super affordable too. When I return to work I will be hiring nima again!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Amber, thank you for sharing this terrific feedback. We're so glad Nima and our service was such a great help after having your baby. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Julie Baile

Julie BailePerth, WA

Reliable and Professional

My recent cleaner was professional, reliable and flexible when I needed to alter her schedule. Thanks for making my life a little easier over the past 6 months. I really appreciate it!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Julie, you're welcome! Thank you for your feedback, we're so happy you appreciate the service provided. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Best money spent!

Fatima & Mohamed did an amazing job on our large 4 bedroom home, not a thing was missed and it was done in such a timely manner. Money well spent, Thanks so much!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jessica, thank you for sharing this lovely feedback about your cleaners Fatima and Mohamed. We really appreciate it. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Good service

I’ve had a few cleaners over the years from Absolute Domestics and they have always done a fantastic job. The cleaners have always been professional and friendly and a credit to the company.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi, it's great to hear that all the cleaners you have had through our Agency have done a fantastic job. Thanks for sharing this lovely feedback. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Wonderful cleaning service!

Shelley, my AD house cleaner for nearly 7 years, has always been a reliable, honest and very thorough worker. She always left our home spotless and smelling beautiful! AD has rung me regularly throughout this time, asking for feedback as to whether I was happy with their service, provided to me by Shelley. This made me feel secure with the quality of service the company expected of their employees and that they were looking for feedback, in order to give ongoing best service.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jill, thank you for taking the time to provide this terrific feedback about your cleaner Shelley. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Great Service

Friendly efficient staff who went out of their way to oblige. They were prompt, took good care of our home and tried to do their best in the time allocated. Our windows were pretty bad, so they extended their time and we were happy with the outcome.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jenny, thank you for this wonderful feedback and we're so glad you love the outcome. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Our cleaner was so lovely and did a great job. She was regularly in touch so if we needed to switch days around she was always accommodating and made everything easy. Couldn’t fault the service and will take them up again when the need arises in the future.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Nadia, thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful feedback about your cleaner and for providing a 5 star rating. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Fantastic Service

our cleaners were extremely diligent with their work and it was a real pleasure coming home to a sparkling home after they had been.

Nothing was to much for them and they would happily accommodate our requests.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Peta, thank you for this terrific feedback. We are so pleased to hear how sparkling your home was after your clean. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Jannine Mills

Jannine MillsPerth, WA

Professional and caring

My house had never looked so clean. Always punctual and communicative I found this service to be the most professional cleaning company I have had the pleasure of hiring. Always on time, regular updates and lively personnel. I would recommend to any one looking for an honest affordable cleaning service.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jannine, thank you for providing this 5 star review of your cleaner. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Tara K.

Tara K.Perth, WA

Life savers

My cleaner was great and was so helpful right when I needed it. Friendly,great job and highly recommendedun, I was running a business and a full time job I needed help !

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Tara, it's great that your cleaner helped out when you needed it most. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Regards, Absolute Domestics

A Gerritsen

A Gerritsen

Very happy with the service. Always reliable .

It is always a treat to come home to a nice clean home. The service is great and if there was anything I needed extra like clean microwave nothing was too much trouble.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi, thank you for your lovely 5 star review regarding your cleaning service. We're glad you loved it! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Ben

BenPerth, WA

Great job

We booked Absolute Domestic for the first time clean this week and we thought their service was excellent. The cleaners were very time efficient and the house was thoroughly clean. We were very impressed.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Ben, we love hearing how impressed you were with the service provided. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

TAMC

TAMCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mixed results. Guarantee of questionable use.