Absolute Domestics WA, Perth

Absolute Domestics WA, Perth

Great Job!

Tshering and Yeshi were great cleaners! Always willing to be flexible with times if needed. I would recommend Absolute Domestics to others, it was easy to arrange and made being a working parent a lot easier.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Nicole, it's terrific to hear that your cleaners have made your life so much easier! Thank you for sharing this lovely feedback about Tshering and Yeshi. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Kelly M.

Kelly M.Perth, WA

Cristina is wonderful

I've had a number of cleaners however Cristina is by far and away the best. Very professional and a high standard of work - even passes the "mum" inspection. I also really liked that she took the initiative to reorganise my cleaning cupboard. Highly recommended.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Kelly, we love hearing that your cleaner Cristina passes the "mum" inspection!! Thank you so much for recommending her. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Dee

DeePerth, WA

Very disappointed!

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Absolute Domestics WA, Perth compares to other House Cleaning Services

JenniferPerth, WA

Excellent Service

I would highly recommend Absolute Domestics and particularly Dorji who was selected to clean my home. She is polite, thorough, trustworthy and great with communication. You will be happy you made the call.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jennifer, thank you for sharing this lovely feedback about your cleaner Dorji. Great to hear! Regards, Absolute Domestics

STAN

STANPerth, WA

Efficient professional cleaners when available.

The cleaners provided have taken more than 7 days to find. The last girls from Bhutan we had prior to last Xmas were good. They went away and were not available until the first week in February but still not available. You did message us with a phone contact to a new cleaner even though our request is to have a team of 2 so as to minimize the time in our house is 2 hours. ( 2X2=4 hrs.)
We emailed a message that we no longer need cleaners as we are moving to a retirement village and they provide this service. You have not confirmed you have received our message.
Should we need cleaners in the future will we definitely be in contact with Absolut Domestics.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Stan, thanks so much for this lovely feedback about your cleaners and we have emailed you confirmation of your cancellation earlier today. We are so pleased we have been able to help. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Great service and exceptional value!

Absolute Domestics were a lifesaver when I returned to full time work after my first child. The cleaners were hardworking, professional and respectful and did a great job. The communication was top notch too! The weekly rate was also fair and reasonable, which made the decision to get a cleaner much easier.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Nicole, thank you for taking the time to share this terrific feedback about your cleaning service. We are so pleased we can help. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Shy

ShyPerth, WA

Very professional!

The services the I’ve got was more than perfect. Very professional & on time.
I was so happy with the cleaning that I’ve got . Will definitely keep booking with same. Thank u

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi, thanks so much for this terrific feedback. We really appreciate it! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Exactly what I needed

Julie was on time, friendly and helped get me back on my feet. Thank you so much. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone. Service was organised on short notice too, much appreciated.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Rachel, thank you for your recommendation and we love hearing how your cleaner Julie was exactly what you needed. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Would not use again or recommend

8 cleans , 1 excellent , 3 average 4 - poorly vacuumed floors & no other cleaning done in 2 hour clean. The company no longer care about Feedback. Find another company who actually clean your house!

4 cleaners in 4 months.

I had 4 different cleaners in 4 months. First person disappeared, second person could not turn up on time, the third person stopped working, and the forth one was a price change. Just way harder than it should be.

Sharon M.Perth, WA

Overly priced for what you receive

Used them few times just hoping to find the good cleaner.Paid $165 for 2hour spring cleaning and my showers not touched. Hairs are still on the carpet and my bedrooms not properly dusted. Very disappointed with the service.

Alex Duthoor

Alex DuthoorPerth, WA

Huge Help

So my wife gave birth to our 4th daughter, and having absolute domestics come every fortnight since then has helped my wife ease back into home life while she recovered! Thankyou absolute domestics! great job all round!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Alex, we are so glad we have provided a much needed service for your family! Thank you for your feedback. Regards, Absolute Domestics

JenniferPerth, WA

Terrible Customer Service and Mediocre Cleaning

First clean with this company and the house was worse afterwards! Murky mirrors, foot prints all over floors, no actual cleaning products used just a rag and water, cleaner never provided any products or tools. Second cleaner a lot better and arranged to come following week. Waited for her arrival, and the cleaner never turned up. Turns out she had resigned and given lots of notice but the company never let us know. They then said they would call back and send someone the next day. No one turned up again and they never contacted us. Now have to wait to the following week to hopefully get a cleaner. Terrible service!

Jenni

JenniPerth, WA

Fantastic clean, lovely couple

Sonam and Jimmy are very pleasant and come in and do whatever is asked of them. They have done normal cleans and also dine alfresco and blinds when asked. Would recommend them.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jenni, thank you for recommending your cleaners Sonam and Jimmy and sharing this terrific feedback. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Jacqui G.

Jacqui G.Perth, WA

Not what I ordered

I particularly wanted and booked a Spring Clean for approx 4 to 5 hours but what I got was a mediocre routine clean for less than 3 hours, very disappointing.

Excellence in cleaning

Absolute Domestics have excellent cleaners who are very well trained In their tasks, the cleaners are always on time and the cleaners always complete their tasks in a timely manner.
I recommend Absolute Domestics - their cleaners are excellent ambassadors for their brand.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi, thanks so much for this terrific feedback and for recommending our service to others. We really appreciate it! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Sue

SuePerth, WA

Very helpful

When I was unhappy with my cleaner, all was done to get a replacement, they would communicate regularly and check on how it was going. I would recommend absolute domestic

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Sue, thank you for recommending our service and providing a 5 star review! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Hubcap

HubcapPerth, WA

Brilliant

Always in time. Willing to go the extra mile. Useful tips on improving cleaning given. Excellent time management. Always friendly. Never over used pricy and always left my home squeaky clean.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Hubcap, thank you for that brilliant review of the service provided by our agency. It's great to hear how happy you are! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Bronskie

Bronskie

April the best cleaner

April is one of the best cleaners I've had. She is thorough and efficient. Lovely woman who cares about your needs. I recommend her to anyone. Thanks so much.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Bronskie, thank you for your recommendation of April and for your 5 star review of the work she does. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Donna K.

Donna K.

Reliable service

Service is reliable, cleaners are presentable & polite. Good price for their service and I was generally happy with the cleaning. We changed cleaners and it wasn’t a drama and a smooth transition

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Donna, thank you for sharing this feedback. We are so happy to hear how much you enjoy the service. Regards, Absolute Domestics