Verifiedabsolutedomestics.com.au🏆 2024 Award

Fatima T.
Fatima T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Verified VIC, Melbourne

Stacy you are great!

Stacy was great and did an amazing job.
The minute Stacy walked in she went right into the job and was so lovely. My special needs daughters that have anixety went straight up to Stacy and were comfortable with her even my pets loved Stacy and her energy. I couldn't thank you enough for your great work and help, I appreciated how calm you were and happy to do the job.

Thank you heaps!!! Keep up the great work.

Rebecca
Rebecca

Wonderful cleaners

Carolyn has been a wonderful cleaner. She is always on time, goes about cleaning while I'm working at home and everything looks spotless once she's done. She's a lovely lady, does a great job and I'd recommend her to others looking for a cleaner. Thank you Carolyn for all your work.
Dany R.
Dany R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best clean ever

After an unsatisfactory end of lease clean I contacted Absolute Domestics and was lucky enough to have Luanne pick up my job. She went above and beyond what I had asked of her. She has very high standards and has made our home look amazing. So happy. Will definitely be recommending her to anyone who needs the best.
Margo
MargoSydney, NSW
  NSW, Sydney

Happy client with great cleaning

Lesley is the best cleaner, she is always happy to help and very reliable and she always there to do her job and gives 100%. Very happy client.
Alison C.
Alison C.

Spectacular!

Diane has been wonderful. Her attention to detail has made our home sparkle and smell amazing. She is a very kind and trustworthy person who takes pride in her work.
Gina
GinaPerth, WA2 posts

Satisfied

Cleaner did an amazing job and did what I asked for
Tani S
Tani SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not happy customer

Cleaner was in hurry and didn’t clean properly. I had to clean it by myself again and regret I have wasted money
Jean F.
Jean F.South East Queensland, QLD

Solid

Very good service. Not necessarily the most communicative company in terms of administration.
Scott
ScottSouth Australia
  SA, Adelaide

Review of Absolute Domestics

The cleaning was done proficiently and consideration was given to my pets and also my circumstances. I have given four stars purely because nothing is perfect. Thank you to Natalie and Absolute Domestics. Good cleaners are difficult to find.
Ruby
RubySydney, NSW

Quality and Reliability

I am very happy with the cleaning service provided, both the quality of the cleaning and the reliability of the person. I felt much more comfortable trusting someone who had already been screened with all of the appropriate background checks done prior rather that trying to trust somebody I didn't know and where I would only have had contact over the internet.
Jemma H.
Jemma H.Queensland3 posts

Absolute disgrace!

Terrible management, they're all liars.
Terrible cleaners, they're all bad.
Spend your money elsewhere!
Craig Maynard
Craig Maynard
  NSW, Newcastle

Awesome house cleaning

It’s so good to chill after a clean has been done and I work so much that I can just enjoy a clean house. Show reply
Julsey07
Julsey07South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Excellent cleaners

Friendly and professional. Excellent cleaners and job well done. Thank you Show reply
Great.Aunty
Great.Aunty4 posts

A happy cleaning experience

Joel was punctual, polite and hard working. I am happy to recommend him to you. He made my bathrooms shine and my floors clean. Those were the main jobs I hired him to do.
Nanik L.

Rosalie Arnold
Rosalie ArnoldGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  VIC, Mornington Peninsula

Cleaning Floors / large area of wooden flooring and carpet

On time does the work beautifully polite and helpful very nice man Show reply
Chris
ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dissapointing experience

After arranging a spring clean totalling 4.5hrs. The cleaners assured me they had done all areas as per the lists left for each room. This was not the case, after further discussions with the main contact a reduced price was agreed too as we didn’t want to have the cleaners back on the premises. On the weekend myself and my wife proceeded to clean the areas that were not done by the contractors, this took a total of four hours given we both in our late 50s early 60s. Totally unacceptable!
I would not recommend this organisation in the future, we were hoping for an ongoing arrangement but I guess we will need to start looking around once more.
Leesa
LeesaPerth, WA
  WA, Perth

Poor standard of cleaning work

Poor standard of cleaning husband and wife team! Anything the wife cleaned was good but rooms the husband cleaned were very poor
George M.
George M.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  QLD, Gold Coast

Absolute Domestics are Worth It

I have recently finished with a Team, for 1 year. They were amazing. So far, all your teams are great. I appreciate my right to choice of Team.
Susie W.
Susie W.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Very efficient!

Chhejay & Ugyen were very professional & extremely thorough in cleaning my 2 bedroom apartment. No need for a ‘to do’ list, as they manage to fit everything that possibly needs a clean, within the two hours. I highly recommend them for any domestic clean!
Pau
Pau2 posts
Annette FD
Annette FD3 posts

Best cleaner ever

Maddie is a spectacular cleaner. She’s punctual, works hard and is a lovely person to boot. I am very sad to say goodbye to her but cost of living rises and a few other, large and unexpected expenses lately have meant we had to cut back. But when things look up again, I would have Maddie back inna heartbeat. Show reply
WILL C
WILL CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
  VIC, Melbourne

Bei as a domestic cleaner

I recommend Bei as an excellent cleaner ,always punctual, communicative and I much appreciated her service.Vicky Curtis
JJ G
JJ GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Joy to come home

My cleaner Allie was a pleasure to work with, always on time and lovely to talk to. She did an amazing job and took a load off my shoulders working full-time. Unfortunately due to change of circumstances I had to cancel her service.
Leanne
Leanne
  VIC, Melbourne

Very happy, thankyou Raje!

Raje was amazing! Thorough, hard working, friendly, respectful and professional. Highly recommend her to anyone.

Contact u.
Contact u.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  • +2Thumbnail
Conor M.
Conor M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  VIC, Melbourne

Good service, easy to organise

Fabienne did an excellent job, was communicative, hard working and happy to help out. Really appreciate her help!
Lexie
LexieSouth East Queensland, QLD
  QLD, Gold Coast

Reliable and Efficient workers

Both cleaners I have worked with are friendly, efficient and reliable
lopez98zzz
lopez98zzzSydney, NSW
  NSW, Sydney

Unpaid work (Company Promotions)

I signed up to work for Absolute Domestic, once I accessed the app what really put me off was this company had a promotion. Their promotion for clients was they get an hour free of charge, but as cleaners if you decide to pick up that shift, you don't get paid for the hour free promotion. B.s

If you live in an area where there aren't many clients and they choose that extra free hour, you have no choice but to pick it up if you want work. (This is only during 1hr free promotions)

Shaun O
Shaun OMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  SA, Adelaide
Thea B
Thea BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
SAIMA TAIMUR
SAIMA TAIMURGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Bad Experience

Not happy with the cleaning, 2 cleaners started at 10:30 am left 3:00 pm. didn’t clean the kitchen sinks, no proper dusting, not proper & all windows cleaning, asked 3 times to clean the toilet tiles , didn’t clean the taps, asked them for wall cleaning but they were short in time, no good vacuuming and mopping, asked them to deep clean when even booked them for cleaning but they were in hurry to go for another job. I had already advised them that I am willing to pay for as long as the job takes. Why would they not do this properly and try to rush on to the next one. I did not bargain on the price. How could the cleaners not do the work up to standard. Absolute Disgusted.
Zoe K.
Zoe K.
Kye Taylor
Kye TaylorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

I wouldn't recommend Absolute Domestic

I have been a client of Absolute Domestics for the last 18 months. In this time, I've had 4 cleaners of variable quality. Two were great but didn't stay long with the company and two were terrible. Not having consistency was tiring. Also, the constant changing of time with only 1-2 days' notice was hard to manage if you wanted to be home when the cleaners came.

On my last clean the cleaners broke my vacuum (1.9 years old). The cleaners even admitted it stopped working mid-vacuum (and sent a video). The response from Absolute Domestic was that it was a manufacturer issue and therefore pushed back on any responsibility.

I've been left very disappointed in the service provided and would not recommend this company to anyone.

Mark A.
Mark A.
  QLD, Brisbane

The helping hand to help keep your house spotless

The cleaner was very good at her job and very professional and effient

Anastasia T.
Anastasia T.

Do not use this company

I booked a vacate clean and had done a lot of pre cleaning for them.
Unfortunately they didn’t do the job right and cut corners.
- dust in corners
- no doors or handles cleaned
- toilets not cleaned correctly

I had to ask them to help me wipe the walls down and they looked at me like it was my job to do.
Very disappointing service.
Do not use this company.

Nick H.
Nick H.Sydney, NSW

A fantastic service

Suree from Absolute Domestics has been a fantastic help to us over many years. Her work is excellent and she is happy to take on tough jobs such as window cleaning when needed. She is reliable, trustworthy, has great attention to detail and is very accommodating when we want to change dates or times. Show reply
KristineI
KristineIGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  VIC, Melbourne

Great service at an excellent price

Great cleaner Yvonne, great job and lovely lady! Nothing too hard and very willing to please.
Graham
Graham

Surprisingly good

Good response and communication re start time
Very fair pricing- maybe on the low side
Much better experience than previous agencies used