Absolute Domestics

Absolute Domestics (page 3 of 131)

SA, Adelaide, NSW, ACT, Canberra, etc...

Brilliant job by Col

Hi Nikki

The job completed by Col yesterday was the best clean ive received since engaging the service of Absolute Domestics.

He left no stone unturned,  & is an absolute credit to the company.

I will certainly be requesting Col for all my future services,  & will be recommending his service to anyone who will listen.

Please pass on my appreciation to him, & if there's any way to commend him for the work from an internal perspective within Absolute Domestics, i would certainly recommend it.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Michael, we really appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback about your cleaner Col and will be sure to pass it on. Regards, Absolute Domestics

MandS

MandSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

House cleaning was great, cleaner covered everything and sometimes a little extra. We had quite a large house with many windows! Our cleaner was very good with privacy and security of the house. Will use again.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi MandS, thanks for sharing! We look forward to helping you again whenever it's needed. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Isabella

IsabellaSydney, NSW

Great customer service

I’ve had a few cleaners from absolute domestic over the years and they all have been wonderful people. The quality of the clean generally depends on the cleaner, but they were all wiling to listen to feedback and accommodate. Will use again!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Isabella, thank you for sharing this lovely feedback. We love hearing how happy you are with the service provided. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Thanks Sherryn

Our cleaner has been great, very accommodating, trustworthy and thorough. I was always pleased to come home after she had been there. Our situation has changed for regular cleans but the one offs will still be something I'll do. Thanks

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Anita, thank you for sharing this kind feedback about your cleaner Sherryn and we look forward to helping with one off cleans as they're needed. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Disappointed

Disappointed Hunter Region, NSW

Worst ever cleaning job I have seen

I was so excited to think I would go home from work to a clean house! Was so disappointed with the result it didn’t look any different from when I left it in the morning. The floors were still dirty and the kitchen had not been touched. I will have to still spend my weekend cleaning the house! So so disappointing will not recommend this company to anyone...

Ray

RaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Absolute Domestics did a great job in organising a cleaner who also did some ironing. Cleaner was very accomodating and a pleasure to have in my home. My circumstances changed with Covid and I had to terminate the cleaning service.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Ray, if your circumstances change and you are back looking for a cleaner please let us know. We would love the opportunity to help you again. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Fantastic service

Reliable service, top quality clean. Friendly, professional staff. We have been very happy with the service. The bathrooms and floors are always spotless. We would recommend to friends and family.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Nina, we are thrilled to hear how happy you are and thank you for recommending us to family and friends. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Barrie

BarrieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wasted our money

Paid for a 3 hour clean of kitchen, bathrooms and floors. Very disappointed with work done. Counter/bench tops, basins and sinks, mirrors and taps not cleaned at all. Had to do the whole lot again ourselves. Paid in cash - no receipt offered.

Gina

GinaIllawarra, NSW

Very efficient and fast

I booked a one off spring clean after a housemate had moved out and left a total mess. Nadia and Matt were brilliant. Followed instructions and did a very thorough job. I would highly recommend.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Gina, thank you for taking the time to share this lovely feedback. We are so pleased that Nadia and Matt were able to help. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Catann I.South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed exit strategy: auto txt meant cleaner had house key and wouldn’t return it easily.

I wanted to thank my cleaner personally and end the cleans the day before the last clean
However an automated txt from HO was sent without advising me
So my cleaner knew for a week and did nothing to return my key
And then was difficult returning my key
I asked AD to cover the cost of a new lock to be installed and no response...
It took another 3 days to receive my key totalling 10 days since the service was terminated and the cleaner had my key..
Terrible process.
Be pre warned!

Catann I.

I have already asked your Brisbane team to cover the cost of new locks to my house and it has been refused twice despite confirming the text was an error on their part.

Alex Duthoor

Alex DuthoorPerth, WA

Huge Help

So my wife gave birth to our 4th daughter, and having absolute domestics come every fortnight since then has helped my wife ease back into home life while she recovered! Thankyou absolute domestics! great job all round!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Alex, we are so glad we have provided a much needed service for your family! Thank you for your feedback. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Amazing! Takes a load off my mind.

Always to an exceptional standard - especially shower, toilet, vacuuming and mopping, my most despised cleaning tasks! Very responsive to requests and slight alterations to cleaning tasks. Friendly and approachable, and lovely to work with.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Merryn, we are so pleased that your cleaner always works to an exceptional standard and is friendly and approachable. Thank you for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Bianca

BiancaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thank you Vivien for all your help over the last couple of years. We couldn't have done it without you. You were professional always on time, and spot on on your work. Thanks again.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Bianca, thank you for providing this lovely 5 star review for your cleaner Vivien. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Fantastic, easy to use service

Amazing cleaning service, I organised a spring clean and our house is now immaculate. Absolute Domestics is easy to organise and communicate with about the clean I wanted. Fantastic service!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Mel, we love hearing that your home is immaculate thanks to the help of our spring clean service. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

JenniferPerth, WA

Terrible Customer Service and Mediocre Cleaning

First clean with this company and the house was worse afterwards! Murky mirrors, foot prints all over floors, no actual cleaning products used just a rag and water, cleaner never provided any products or tools. Second cleaner a lot better and arranged to come following week. Waited for her arrival, and the cleaner never turned up. Turns out she had resigned and given lots of notice but the company never let us know. They then said they would call back and send someone the next day. No one turned up again and they never contacted us. Now have to wait to the following week to hopefully get a cleaner. Terrible service!

Belinda

BelindaSydney, NSW

Awesome Job

Lilia & Leonardo have been fabulous! Obliging with additional requests and happy to focus on areas that need extra attention. I have stopped the services for a few months in the lead up to Xmas time for financial reasons but will be resuming again with Abdom in February next year in the hope that Lilia and Leonardo will be available for our fortnightly clean once again. Thanks for taking a load off with your fantastic staff and services.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Belinda, we are thrilled to hear how happy you are with your cleaners Lilia and Leonardo and look forward to resuming your service in the new year. Kind regards, Absolute Domestics

Dean Yates

Dean YatesCentral, TAS

The Best Spring Clean Ever

We're a busy house, three teens, two working parents, multiple pets. Twice now Mel has come to do a spring clean. She has been absolutely brilliant. Works very hard. Leaves our place looking spotless. I'm very grateful for her hard work. Dean Yates

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Dean, thank you for taking the time to share this outstanding feedback about your cleaner Mel. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Job well done

The two gentlemen were on time, very obliging and pleasant. They were very efficient and finished earlier than I had expected and even did extra things I had not expected. (or noticed as they were hidden). Cannot recommend them more highly.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Andrea, we love hearing that your cleaners were efficient and went above and beyond to provide a fantastic clean. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Jenni

JenniPerth, WA

Fantastic clean, lovely couple

Sonam and Jimmy are very pleasant and come in and do whatever is asked of them. They have done normal cleans and also dine alfresco and blinds when asked. Would recommend them.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jenni, thank you for recommending your cleaners Sonam and Jimmy and sharing this terrific feedback. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Seamless process and wonderful cleaners

We have used cleaners through Absolute Domestics for more than 10 years and they have been fabulous. When one has needed to leave Absolute Domestics have been able to seamlessly fill the slot with someone new, which has been very helpful as a busy professional household.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Kathy, thank you for your loyalty with the Agency for more than 10 years! We really appreciate your 5 star review of the service we provide. Regards, Absolute Domestics