Listing monitored by Absolute Domestics

• Timeliness

Desre F.
Desre F.Perth, WA

0/10 DISMAL

The cleaners did not even arrive at scheduled date/time. No communication no message nothing. I texted her twice with no response. I can't believe they run a business like this !!!

Rates and Fees
LAG
LAGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Was told my daughter would be filthy because she is an NDIS participant.

Frugal
FrugalGippsland, VIC

Very disappointed

Job Satisfaction

paigehaggerston
paigehaggerstonHunter Region, NSW

Terrible! Worst company I have ever come across!

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
alex a.
alex a.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very bad costumer service

I have booked three times and three different times I have been told from the office that they will get someone to come and three times no one has come the office tells me they will be in touch and never call me back very frustrating and time wasting

Brenden M.South East Queensland, QLD

Cancelled 4 times. We were so disappointed with consistent cancellations. BE WARNED!! Be prepared to be disappointed!!!

No follow ups
Consistently cancelled 4 times.
No follow up from customer service 1300#
Didn’t offer to get someone else in.
Could only say, “We don’t have anyone to send”
When I contacted them, they said they were call me back. Days later I received a call still with negative outcome.

Brenden M.

What a load of crap. You need to stop lying.!.!.!

Laura MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute Disaster! Untrained staff & Company not willing to take responsibility.

Laura M

Would NEVER recommend to ANYONE!

mdm
mdmGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't bother, cleaner was obviously untrained.

The cleaner seemed reliable initially and I had left clear instructions of what was expected, only to realise that he had spent 2 of the 3 hours on a small 1sqm kitchen.
He then attempted to finish up with vacuuming and had to be reminded 3x of the other tasks which were yet to be completed and yet left without vacuuming and mopping the main living area as clearly instructed.
Upon inspecting, it was clear that he had no idea how to clean. The glass in the bathrooms were left dirtier than even before the clean and the sinks were clearly untouched. The tables that I'd asked to be wiped were clearly left dirty. I had to vacuum and mop the house again due to the obvious shoddy job. Will not recommend.

• +1Thumbnail

louise
louise

Terrible

First cleaner never turned up for 4 weeks so they sent another cleaner who was great and she only lasted 2 weeks. They have a lot of staff that just leave. Still waiting to hear about another cleaner but after 5 days of not hearing anything I just canceled

Alexandra A.South East Queensland, QLD

Unreliable

Booked a cleaner to do monthly she cancelled after 2 cleans when I contacted absolute domestic I was told they don’t do monthly cleaning and they provided another cleaner who came once and this time I wanted fortnightly and I received a cancellation of my cleaning on the Monday when I have cleaning done on a Friday.. wouldn’t recommend as you don’t know if the cleaner is coming or not

Alexandra A.

Thank you this was the second time this has happened and not interested in a 3rd time

Extremely Unreliable. Find Another Cleaning Service.

Booked a regular cleaning service for my daughter as she has a disability. Received a text and email saying we would be contacted prior to start day. No contact from cleaner and then on start day received a text to ring Domestic about a change to the service. Rang and got a message saying the phone was unavailable. Received a text and email next business day saying another cleaner would contact us. Instead get a text that afternoon saying our service had been cancelled and to leave a review.

So we are contacting a different cleaning company in the hopes they will be reliable and actually turn up.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Cancelled my request because they couldn’t find a cleaner in the inner Brisbane area!!

I asked for a house cleaner to clean three hours fortnightly. Waited for over a week for Absolute Domestic to find a cleaner. But they didn’t find one since I just got a cancellation notice via email. No phone call. Not very professional!

AST
AST South East Queensland, QLD

Worst clean ever

Cleaner did not clean to standard. Failed to do simple tasks like lift items to clean bench and clean bathrooms adequately. Left mid way through clean. Would not recommend cleaning services.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Clean was terrible, customer service worse

First clean they didn’t touch the wet areas as I had specially requested so 3 days later I had to pay for them to come back. It was very ordinary. Third clean, cleaner advised she was leaving and left my bathrooms in a disgusting state. When I text her about it she said ‘Sorry I missed it’. Addressed it with the company (took two emails to get an initial reply), they offered a free clean to which I accepted, and haven’t heard back. I then emailed requesting a refund of monies may be a more suitable way to settle my complaint and still didn’t hear back. Disgusting service.

Mel
Mel

I certainly appreciate that, but your attempt at rectifying the concern is the bigger concern here.

ray m
ray masked
QLD, Townsville

Could I get a guide for bond clean on highset Queenslander no carpets timber floor some mould dust tnank you

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Ray, to see our rates and the services we offer please go to www.absolutedomestics.com.au/services and enter your location. We would love to help! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Tracey B.
Tracey B.asked
Absolute Domestics SA, Adelaide

Do you stay in the house while they clean and do you move everything out the bathrooms etc before they get there?

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Tracey, it's entirely up to you how you would like to direct the cleaner to use their time. You can stay home and prepare everything for them to focus solely on cleaning or you can leave them to it during the allocated timeframe. Regards, Absolute Domestics

eva a.
eva a.asked

Yes got the bonus hour.
Cheers

Marie

First visit you get one hour extra free.

Nordic66
Nordic66

Absolute Domestics told me that the "bonus hour" means that you get one hours cleaning you don't have to pay for, eg, have a 3 hour clean but only pay for 2 hours. However, according to AD, the cleaner doesn't get paid for that hour, which is actually illegal. So the cleaner cleans for 3 hours but only gets paid for 2 hours.

Get an answer from our members and Absolute Domestics representatives