Peta

Peta Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unreliable, unprofessional, home left dirtier ‘after my cleaning service

Spoke to cleaner at 9am to confirm booking which cleaner responded saying they were 10 minutes away. After waiting for 3 hours and numerous phone calls. Cleaner could not be reached.
Cleaner arrived 5 hours late and left after 1 and a half hours (for a 3 hour booking) On return, the place was beyond dirty. The floors were sticky and worse than we left them. No counter tops or table were cleaned. Being a pregnant frontline worker nurse in a pandemic I was really upset we have not only wasted a whole day but a much dirtier house to fix.

David L.

David L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unreliable

First cleaner was good, then left AD after a year and left us as a result unfortunately Second cleaner was more expensive, slower, and left us after one clean. Third cleaner left AD and so never started with us. Forth cleaner said she'd start with us in a month and changed her mind after two weeks and getting AD to find another cleaner. I say this to AD: don't bother. We need some form of reliability of service, and this has been the opposite.

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible clean, terrible service

The cleaner did not clean my bathrooms when I stated that they are the priority of the clean. They did a terrible job cleaning and when I reported it to Customer service the said” the cleaner told them that he did the bathrooms”. After taking photos to prove the bathrooms were not done they told me that I can’t prove that the photos were taken after the clean. Would not recommend and will never use again

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Michelle, we are unable to locate your information please email feedback@absolutedomestics.com.au so that we can investigate this further for you. Regards, Absolute Domestics

NZ - don't bother

Without a doubt the worse clean we have…
Without a doubt the worse clean we have ever had. Charged for 4hrs when the house is 80msq (yes it is tiny) it takes about an hour to clean (max) typically with two people and that is a spotless clean. We asked for a spring clean hence booking 4hrs. We sent pics showing what wasn't done to Absolute Domestics. When I challenged the two cleaners they didn't provide any feedback except to deal with the agency.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi London, we are unable to locate your information please email feedback@absolutedomestics.com.au so that we can investigate this further for you. Regards, Absolute Domestics

JenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unsafe behaviours during COVID!

Jim A.

Jim A.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Not a reliable company

Booked for domestic cleaning. All I recieved were text messaged saying someone will be in contact. The only contact being made was me calling them for updates on when spmeone can out. Ended up canceling as they could not give me a confirmed date.

Sajan C.Sydney, NSW

Absolute Domestics are terrible

Sajan C.

Would not use again or recommend

8 cleans , 1 excellent , 3 average 4 - poorly vacuumed floors & no other cleaning done in 2 hour clean. The company no longer care about Feedback. Find another company who actually clean your house!

4 cleaners in 4 months.

I had 4 different cleaners in 4 months. First person disappeared, second person could not turn up on time, the third person stopped working, and the forth one was a price change. Just way harder than it should be.

Disappointing ongoing service

I found my experience was disappointing on the whole - Inconsistent service, basic surface clean - elbow grease not used. Streaks on windows and mirrors, cupboards. I found I would be spending an hour after each clean doing a clean myself.

Ignored specific requested tasks

• +11
MICK

MICKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

unprofessional

delays in contacting me from the time I first contact A/D.. Sent illequiped & what seem to me an inexperience house person to do the work. too expensive for low standard of work.

Local Coogee

Local CoogeeSydney, NSW

Horrible

Cleaner did not arrive in time, cleaned poorly and ruin bed linen, curtains and kitchen towels with bleach, however cloths and other then bleach cleaning products have been provided. He took my face towel to clean windows; shower tiles were not cleaned but he spent 30 min wiping shower glass door. Disappointed. Zero stars. Never again!

Disappointed

Disappointed Hunter Region, NSW

Worst ever cleaning job I have seen

I was so excited to think I would go home from work to a clean house! Was so disappointed with the result it didn’t look any different from when I left it in the morning. The floors were still dirty and the kitchen had not been touched. I will have to still spend my weekend cleaning the house! So so disappointing will not recommend this company to anyone...

Barrie

BarrieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wasted our money

Paid for a 3 hour clean of kitchen, bathrooms and floors. Very disappointed with work done. Counter/bench tops, basins and sinks, mirrors and taps not cleaned at all. Had to do the whole lot again ourselves. Paid in cash - no receipt offered.

Catann I.South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed exit strategy: auto txt meant cleaner had house key and wouldn’t return it easily.

I wanted to thank my cleaner personally and end the cleans the day before the last clean
However an automated txt from HO was sent without advising me
So my cleaner knew for a week and did nothing to return my key
And then was difficult returning my key
I asked AD to cover the cost of a new lock to be installed and no response...
It took another 3 days to receive my key totalling 10 days since the service was terminated and the cleaner had my key..
Terrible process.
Be pre warned!

Catann I.

I have already asked your Brisbane team to cover the cost of new locks to my house and it has been refused twice despite confirming the text was an error on their part.

JenniferPerth, WA

Terrible Customer Service and Mediocre Cleaning

First clean with this company and the house was worse afterwards! Murky mirrors, foot prints all over floors, no actual cleaning products used just a rag and water, cleaner never provided any products or tools. Second cleaner a lot better and arranged to come following week. Waited for her arrival, and the cleaner never turned up. Turns out she had resigned and given lots of notice but the company never let us know. They then said they would call back and send someone the next day. No one turned up again and they never contacted us. Now have to wait to the following week to hopefully get a cleaner. Terrible service!

SusieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shameful intimidation

Judith S.

Judith S.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Disappointing absolute crap

Did not follow instructions
Was not interested in doing jobs the family needed
Demanded certain cleaning products which were not necessary
Complained constantly
Annoyed the homeowner with calls and messages
Would not do scheduled jobs
Left the job early thinking no one noticed
Could not find the broom which was right beside the vacuum cleaner which they just finished vacuuming with

Mrs D

Mrs DSydney, NSW

Cleaners are not experienced

ray m

ray masked

QLD, Townsville

Could I get a guide for bond clean on highset Queenslander no carpets timber floor some mould dust tnank you

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Ray, to see our rates and the services we offer please go to www.absolutedomestics.com.au/services and enter your location. We would love to help! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Tracey B.

Tracey B.asked

Absolute Domestics SA, Adelaide

Do you stay in the house while they clean and do you move everything out the bathrooms etc before they get there?

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Tracey, it's entirely up to you how you would like to direct the cleaner to use their time. You can stay home and prepare everything for them to focus solely on cleaning or you can leave them to it during the allocated timeframe. Regards, Absolute Domestics

eva a.

eva a.asked

Absolute Domestics SA, Adelaide

What is bonus hour?

Yes got the bonus hour.
Cheers

Marie

First visit you get one hour extra free.

Nordic66
Nordic66

Absolute Domestics told me that the "bonus hour" means that you get one hours cleaning you don't have to pay for, eg, have a 3 hour clean but only pay for 2 hours. However, according to AD, the cleaner doesn't get paid for that hour, which is actually illegal. So the cleaner cleans for 3 hours but only gets paid for 2 hours.

Get an answer from our members and Absolute Domestics representatives