Listing monitored by Absolute Domestics

• Timeliness
Joanne
JoanneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

CANT SEEM TO QUOTE ACCURATELY

Recieved a quote for 2 hours then billed for 4 hours. Says they didn't realise it was 2 story but I don't see the relevance as still only 26 sq house. House was already clean as we use a cleaner anyway and only tried them as they were cheaper. Quite disappointed as there just wasn't 4 hours work there. (plus they could have called before going overtime)

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Joe B.
Joe B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor management

Cleaners aren't trained to clean, they are only briefed on the policies and shown "recommended" cleaning guides, of which are VERY inefficient when actually put into practice. This company is merely an AirBnB of cleaning, only you DON'T GET to pick a cleaner and see their reviews and reliability.

Management is poor, the TM are only there to manage the cleaners and monitor your agency fee payments, and they will take the clients word over the cleaners.

If you want to use them, go ahead and do so, you may get a reliable cleaner for years to come. If you get a bad cleaner, don't be afraid to push the cleaner and the company for a replacement one ASAP. Do not give third chances.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

Quite baffling!

Find out how Absolute Domestics compares to other House Cleaning Services

Disappointed with my first cleaner experience

I was not overly impressed with the quality of the clean. The vacuuming was poor quality (under the kitchen table wasn't done, and the rug still had debris on it). Kitchen benches were smeary, and not properly wiped. Coffee table was not wiped over. Bathroom corners/edges still had shower build up that was not wiped over.
When I walked into my house my first impression was that the cleaner had not come. Disappointed. Has not returned my house key either after I discontinued service

Kel
KelNorth Queensland, QLD

Wouldn’t use again

The cleaners were lovely and friendly, but the work was not upto standard. There was still dirty marks, cobwebs and grease in areas claimed as having been cleaned. When feedback was provided (as requested), it was blamed on time constraints. (I paid for 6hrs of cleaning). Will do the job myself next time so it’s upto my own standards.

The
TheSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy

After at least 10years I have now given up on Absolute Domestics. My last two cleaners would leave dirt in corners and behind doors. I was sick of asking to do window sills and range hood and being ignored. When rang to request a new cleaner I was made to feel like I was unfair. I am now with a new company and a great cleaner, who does more than I ask.

Dee
DeePerth, WA

Very disappointed!

Bruce W
Bruce WSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Poor cleaning and had to ask for the free hour

Sharon M.Perth, WA

Overly priced for what you receive

Used them few times just hoping to find the good cleaner.Paid $165 for 2hour spring cleaning and my showers not touched. Hairs are still on the carpet and my bedrooms not properly dusted. Very disappointed with the service.

Jacqui G.
Jacqui G.Perth, WA

Not what I ordered

I particularly wanted and booked a Spring Clean for approx 4 to 5 hours but what I got was a mediocre routine clean for less than 3 hours, very disappointing.

CLP
CLPSouth East Queensland, QLD

customer service got there in the end but so far cleaner has been rude and lacks attention to detail

First off I hired a cleaner to assist after being involved in an accident and was no longer able to keep on top of things. Cleaner insulted my house then went on to cause a flood in my kitchen by removing an O ring from the sink. I was advised to go to Bunnings and fix it myself as a plumber would be too much money. After talking it through with the the manager again a handy man (Alex what a super star) was sent around and fixed the sink in minutes. Maybe next time that can be offered sooner as an option when a cleaner floods someone’s kitchen.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi CLP, we were unaware this review had been posted however as per our response to your Trustpilot review, we are pleased that the matter has been rectified and Alex was able to replace the O ring that accidently came off. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Average service. Good customer service but inexperienced cleaners or otherwise with poor observation skills

Not what I expected

I hired a cleaner to take stress off my plate rather than add to it. The cleaner had no cleaning products, and did a basic job using the cleaning products I found around the home. I had to take a call during the clean during which time the baby gate was removed from the kitchen. My son got into the fridge and managed to make a mess throughout the kitchen and put chocolate on the floor, which went against the whole point of hiring a cleaner. The website for this service is terrible. Vague, and makes you work to find the basic info about what is expected. I’m a customer looking to save time and stress, not wade through a poorly designed site to find what should have been easy to find information. Would not recommend.

Mixed results and underwhelming

We want to leave a balanced review. We have used Absolute Domestics in both Australia and New Zealand. We have found that several issues tend to arise:
1. When the cleaners have been skilled and diligent then the first few cleans have been fantastic and it has been lovely and truly helpful coming home to a 'new' home. However, consistently we have found that the standard worsens and things are left undone / dirty etc.
2. On several occasions the cleaning has been absolutely unsatisfactory and disappointing. And communication with Absolute Domestics has not helped to resolve this.

We will therefore no longer use this service and would like others to understand these points so that they can make an informed decision.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Elisa, thank you for your feedback here and over the phone regarding the cleaners you have had. While we obviously wish you had a five star experience, we regret we have been unable to meet your expectations. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Chelsea
ChelseaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Wouldn’t use this service

Wouldn’t recommend this service. Had an end of lease clean done as we are renting our property. The bathroom mirror wasn’t cleaned properly. The floors weren’t vacuumed and mopped properly. Our garage was converted to an office and they didn’t mop/vacuum that area at all even thought we specifically asked them to. There were also really obvious marks left on the kitchen doors. I ended up having to clean a lot myself. Definitely won’t be using again.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Chelsea, thank you for your time today regarding the concerns you had. We look forward to helping you again in the future if you decide to use us again. Regards, Absolute Domestics

ray m
ray masked
QLD, Townsville

Could I get a guide for bond clean on highset Queenslander no carpets timber floor some mould dust tnank you

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Ray, to see our rates and the services we offer please go to www.absolutedomestics.com.au/services and enter your location. We would love to help! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Tracey B.
Tracey B.asked
Absolute Domestics SA, Adelaide

Do you stay in the house while they clean and do you move everything out the bathrooms etc before they get there?

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Tracey, it's entirely up to you how you would like to direct the cleaner to use their time. You can stay home and prepare everything for them to focus solely on cleaning or you can leave them to it during the allocated timeframe. Regards, Absolute Domestics

eva a.
eva a.asked

Yes got the bonus hour.
Cheers

Marie

First visit you get one hour extra free.

Nordic66
Nordic66

Absolute Domestics told me that the "bonus hour" means that you get one hours cleaning you don't have to pay for, eg, have a 3 hour clean but only pay for 2 hours. However, according to AD, the cleaner doesn't get paid for that hour, which is actually illegal. So the cleaner cleans for 3 hours but only gets paid for 2 hours.

Get an answer from our members and Absolute Domestics representatives