Listing monitored by Absolute Domestics

• Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Michelle N.
Michelle N.South East Queensland, QLD

Quality of the clean good. Service missing.

The cleaner sent did a good job but lacked communication skills admonishing me for a lack of specific cloth and telling my partner she was not a "lazy wench." Cancelled her but service asked for no feedback on why. They took almost two weeks to find a replacement but by then I had walked. I recommend the office staff show more care and concern for customers.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Good cleaning but bad communication from the agency

Our cleaner Gloria was great, however the service from Absolute Domestics left much to be desired. When Gloria informed me she was no longer able to clean for me, she said I would be contacted by AD. AD texted me to say they had “tried to ring” but I have never received any calls, missed calls or voicemails. This is exactly what happened when I first enquired with AD about a cleaner. I would have thought the first thing they do when you submit a request is call and have a chat so you know what to expect rather than just leave you to talk direct with the cleaner with no support. I have decided not to continue through AD and have engaged another company who have already called me to discuss my needs up front.

Sharne
Sharne
Barry
BarryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

absolutely not happy

was not happy after having a good look around inside of wood work on bay windows not cleaned dust left on tv and cabinet over was not up to standard would not recommend

Megan A.
Megan A.South East Queensland, QLD

Constantly disappointed

Tried four different cleaners. The last three lacked attention to detail, time management, efficiency and seemingly proper training. It's a luxury for us to pay almost $200 a month for a cleaner. We expected better.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

A great help when I needed it.

I really was appreciative that I didn't have to wait for an Aged Assessment. The service was a couple of days after request online. The cleaner/company is fully insured. My cleaner willing to do anything regardless if it was above waist height etc.
He showed initiative and was always punctual.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Chris, thank you for sharing this lovely feedback about your cleaning service. We love hearing what a great help it's been. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Amanda
AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Inexperienced cleaner

Obvious the cleaner and employer don’t communicate. Cleaner was pleasant and sweet but no experience in professional cleaning and resigned from the company after two cleans. She sent me a text the afternoon of my clean saying the next weeks one would be last..... Absolute contact me The day before clean to say they are working on a replacement....... too late replaced elsewhere and told the other pleasant girl not to bother with the last one. If you want a professional and experienced cleaner this isn’t the place I’d be looking - the cleaner herself said they are hard to get hold of...

Pam I
Pam ISouth East Queensland, QLD

Lovely lady , But

The lady was lovely but just very slow, and not able to get a huge amount done in the time allocated. Her work was good but just a bit disorganised.

Tiffany Villaluz
Tiffany VillaluzSouthwest, VIC

A bit slow

Our cleaner came in for the first time which needs to be considered however I found her to be quite slow.
She also didn't clean the shower recess floor or wipe down the laundry bench. I told her where the rags were however she didn't use them so I think she may have used other cloths not meant for general house cleaning. She seemed reluctant to ask questions but that could be due to being shy. I appreciated her being sent to us as I really needed a cleaner however for her to have to travel 1.5 hours both ways to do the clean didn't really seem fair on her. I do however understand it's her choice to do that.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Tiffany, we have tried to call you a couple of times to discuss this feedback and would love the opportunity to fix this for you. Please give us a call if you would like to discuss further. Regards, Absolute Domestics

TAMC
TAMCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mixed results. Guarantee of questionable use.

Not what I expected.

I think the management of the workers needs to be improved. Workers leave and then it is not possible to get the right person at the right time delivering the same or better quality of work. Also, the standard of service delivery between the different workers vary considerably.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Mona, our Area Coordinators work hard to provide a cleaning service to meet your needs and are available to assist with any concerns you may have. Please call us if we can help. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Marie

Not great service, but OK.

Office service great

I have been advised that my cleaner is no longer working with you so comments about his work aren't relevant. I am pleased with the attention and service which I've received from your administration.

Rosie
RosieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mediocre

The clean was carried out by a husband/wife team. The husband did the main cleaning which was acceptable.The wife did the floors and kitchen. Floors were poorly mopped.....nothing was moved, chairs etc were mopped 'around'. This was also the case in the kitchen....on the benches, nothing was moved eg. she wiped around the toaster. I would not recommend or have them return.

I was expected to supply overshoes and gloves - neither of which I keep.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Rosie, can you please email this review to feedback@absolutedomestics.com.au so that we can identify your booking. Regards, Absolute Domestics

John H
John HSouth East Queensland, QLD

I appreciated how Absolute Domestics was able to provide a cleaner whose services included ironing!

Sandra was alright. Whilst a bit haphazard and unusual in her communications (face to face, quite a few interesting SMSs), her 1h 30m fortnightly cleaning job at my place was easy: Ironing 10 business shirts, then floor cleaning, and not much else really that I had asked her to do. Sometimes in the kitchen she did the few dirty dishes, sometimes not. An accidental computer speakers accident, I had to buy new ones, but that's OK. All good and I wish Sandra all the best!!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Why Facebook, thank you for your well wishes for your cleaner Sandra. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Not bad but could be improved!

Cleaners very friendly but some feedback on improvement: on day 1 the cleaner took it upon herself to do work beyond 2 hrs and charge me for 2.5 hrs. I then stressed the most important thing for me re cleaning which was overlooked and had to be subsequently corrected which is fine but this week again not addressed. I think just more care is required and then all will be fine- after all we are contracting out and paying for not having the hassle of cleaning:)

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Taline, can you please email this review to feedback@absolutedomestics.com.au so that we can identify your booking and speak to your cleaner on your behalf. Regards, Absolute Domestics

ray m
ray masked
QLD, Townsville

Could I get a guide for bond clean on highset Queenslander no carpets timber floor some mould dust tnank you

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Ray, to see our rates and the services we offer please go to www.absolutedomestics.com.au/services and enter your location. We would love to help! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Tracey B.
Tracey B.asked
Absolute Domestics SA, Adelaide

Do you stay in the house while they clean and do you move everything out the bathrooms etc before they get there?

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Tracey, it's entirely up to you how you would like to direct the cleaner to use their time. You can stay home and prepare everything for them to focus solely on cleaning or you can leave them to it during the allocated timeframe. Regards, Absolute Domestics

eva a.
eva a.asked

Yes got the bonus hour.
Cheers

Marie

First visit you get one hour extra free.

Nordic66
Nordic66

Absolute Domestics told me that the "bonus hour" means that you get one hours cleaning you don't have to pay for, eg, have a 3 hour clean but only pay for 2 hours. However, according to AD, the cleaner doesn't get paid for that hour, which is actually illegal. So the cleaner cleans for 3 hours but only gets paid for 2 hours.

Get an answer from our members and Absolute Domestics representatives