louise

louise

Terrible

First cleaner never turned up for 4 weeks so they sent another cleaner who was great and she only lasted 2 weeks. They have a lot of staff that just leave. Still waiting to hear about another cleaner but after 5 days of not hearing anything I just canceled

Alexandra A.South East Queensland, QLD

Unreliable

Booked a cleaner to do monthly she cancelled after 2 cleans when I contacted absolute domestic I was told they don’t do monthly cleaning and they provided another cleaner who came once and this time I wanted fortnightly and I received a cancellation of my cleaning on the Monday when I have cleaning done on a Friday.. wouldn’t recommend as you don’t know if the cleaner is coming or not

Alexandra A.

Thank you this was the second time this has happened and not interested in a 3rd time

Extremely Unreliable. Find Another Cleaning Service.

Booked a regular cleaning service for my daughter as she has a disability. Received a text and email saying we would be contacted prior to start day. No contact from cleaner and then on start day received a text to ring Domestic about a change to the service. Rang and got a message saying the phone was unavailable. Received a text and email next business day saying another cleaner would contact us. Instead get a text that afternoon saying our service had been cancelled and to leave a review.

So we are contacting a different cleaning company in the hopes they will be reliable and actually turn up.

Find out how Absolute Domestics compares to other House Cleaning Services

Cancelled my request because they couldn’t find a cleaner in the inner Brisbane area!!

I asked for a house cleaner to clean three hours fortnightly. Waited for over a week for Absolute Domestic to find a cleaner. But they didn’t find one since I just got a cancellation notice via email. No phone call. Not very professional!

AST

AST South East Queensland, QLD

Worst clean ever

Cleaner did not clean to standard. Failed to do simple tasks like lift items to clean bench and clean bathrooms adequately. Left mid way through clean. Would not recommend cleaning services.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Clean was terrible, customer service worse

First clean they didn’t touch the wet areas as I had specially requested so 3 days later I had to pay for them to come back. It was very ordinary. Third clean, cleaner advised she was leaving and left my bathrooms in a disgusting state. When I text her about it she said ‘Sorry I missed it’. Addressed it with the company (took two emails to get an initial reply), they offered a free clean to which I accepted, and haven’t heard back. I then emailed requesting a refund of monies may be a more suitable way to settle my complaint and still didn’t hear back. Disgusting service.

Mel
Mel

I certainly appreciate that, but your attempt at rectifying the concern is the bigger concern here.

Furious

FuriousMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely disgusting! I can’t believe I paid for this!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

A great help when I needed it.

I really was appreciative that I didn't have to wait for an Aged Assessment. The service was a couple of days after request online. The cleaner/company is fully insured. My cleaner willing to do anything regardless if it was above waist height etc.
He showed initiative and was always punctual.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Chris, thank you for sharing this lovely feedback about your cleaning service. We love hearing what a great help it's been. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Peta

Peta Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unreliable, unprofessional, home left dirtier ‘after my cleaning service

Spoke to cleaner at 9am to confirm booking which cleaner responded saying they were 10 minutes away. After waiting for 3 hours and numerous phone calls. Cleaner could not be reached.
Cleaner arrived 5 hours late and left after 1 and a half hours (for a 3 hour booking) On return, the place was beyond dirty. The floors were sticky and worse than we left them. No counter tops or table were cleaned. Being a pregnant frontline worker nurse in a pandemic I was really upset we have not only wasted a whole day but a much dirtier house to fix.

David L.

David L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unreliable

First cleaner was good, then left AD after a year and left us as a result unfortunately Second cleaner was more expensive, slower, and left us after one clean. Third cleaner left AD and so never started with us. Forth cleaner said she'd start with us in a month and changed her mind after two weeks and getting AD to find another cleaner. I say this to AD: don't bother. We need some form of reliability of service, and this has been the opposite.

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible clean, terrible service

The cleaner did not clean my bathrooms when I stated that they are the priority of the clean. They did a terrible job cleaning and when I reported it to Customer service the said” the cleaner told them that he did the bathrooms”. After taking photos to prove the bathrooms were not done they told me that I can’t prove that the photos were taken after the clean. Would not recommend and will never use again

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Michelle, we are unable to locate your information please email feedback@absolutedomestics.com.au so that we can investigate this further for you. Regards, Absolute Domestics

NZ - don't bother

Without a doubt the worse clean we have…
Without a doubt the worse clean we have ever had. Charged for 4hrs when the house is 80msq (yes it is tiny) it takes about an hour to clean (max) typically with two people and that is a spotless clean. We asked for a spring clean hence booking 4hrs. We sent pics showing what wasn't done to Absolute Domestics. When I challenged the two cleaners they didn't provide any feedback except to deal with the agency.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi London, we are unable to locate your information please email feedback@absolutedomestics.com.au so that we can investigate this further for you. Regards, Absolute Domestics

JenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unsafe behaviours during COVID!

Jim A.

Jim A.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Not a reliable company

Booked for domestic cleaning. All I recieved were text messaged saying someone will be in contact. The only contact being made was me calling them for updates on when spmeone can out. Ended up canceling as they could not give me a confirmed date.

Sajan C.Sydney, NSW

Absolute Domestics are terrible

Find out how Absolute Domestics compares to other House Cleaning Services

Would not use again or recommend

8 cleans , 1 excellent , 3 average 4 - poorly vacuumed floors & no other cleaning done in 2 hour clean. The company no longer care about Feedback. Find another company who actually clean your house!

4 cleaners in 4 months.

I had 4 different cleaners in 4 months. First person disappeared, second person could not turn up on time, the third person stopped working, and the forth one was a price change. Just way harder than it should be.

Disappointing ongoing service

I found my experience was disappointing on the whole - Inconsistent service, basic surface clean - elbow grease not used. Streaks on windows and mirrors, cupboards. I found I would be spending an hour after each clean doing a clean myself.

Ignored specific requested tasks

• +11Thumbnail
MICK

MICKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

unprofessional

delays in contacting me from the time I first contact A/D.. Sent illequiped & what seem to me an inexperience house person to do the work. too expensive for low standard of work.

ray m

ray masked

QLD, Townsville

Could I get a guide for bond clean on highset Queenslander no carpets timber floor some mould dust tnank you

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Ray, to see our rates and the services we offer please go to www.absolutedomestics.com.au/services and enter your location. We would love to help! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Tracey B.

Tracey B.asked

Absolute Domestics SA, Adelaide

Do you stay in the house while they clean and do you move everything out the bathrooms etc before they get there?

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Tracey, it's entirely up to you how you would like to direct the cleaner to use their time. You can stay home and prepare everything for them to focus solely on cleaning or you can leave them to it during the allocated timeframe. Regards, Absolute Domestics

eva a.

eva a.asked

Absolute Domestics SA, Adelaide

What is bonus hour?

Yes got the bonus hour.
Cheers

Marie

First visit you get one hour extra free.

Nordic66
Nordic66

Absolute Domestics told me that the "bonus hour" means that you get one hours cleaning you don't have to pay for, eg, have a 3 hour clean but only pay for 2 hours. However, according to AD, the cleaner doesn't get paid for that hour, which is actually illegal. So the cleaner cleans for 3 hours but only gets paid for 2 hours.

Get an answer from our members and Absolute Domestics representatives