Absolute Domestics

Absolute Domestics (page 2 of 2)

SA, Adelaide, NSW, ACT, Canberra, etc...

Mixed results

I have had two cleaners so far; the first was good, but left the employ. The replacement unfortuantely did not meet my requirements.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Initial bad clean was rectified

Initial clean was bad and we were offered a reasonable solution. Over all reasonably Happy with the outcome.

Regards
Nick

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Nick, we are pleased to hear you are happy with the outcome. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Found them rude when I had a problem with cleaner.

I went through 4 cleaners with this company my first one was excellent she left the company for personal reasons but then the rest where not the best and the last one complained about dog hair on the floor when I said that’s living in a house it gets messy sometimes I felt they make me feel like it was my fault the cleaner was bad using excuses not solving the problem. Now I clean my own house because I can’t trust cleaning companies to get it right it’s not that hard.

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Absolute Domestics compares to other House Cleaning Services

Noc

NocMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not the best

Clean was satisfactory however huge lack to detail, cleaners were in a rush to finish.
Not overly impressed. I wont be using Absolute domestics again.

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

No training for staff

Just interested in making money. Staff have no training on how to Clean. Would use airtasker instead. At least you can see individual ratings

FrazzledGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Left me in lurch

I was very happy with the lady who was assigned. Lovely person who did a great job. However, when she left after 3 or 4 months the company was unable to find a replacement. A key reason for choosing an agency was to ensure continuity of service so it was both annoying and perplexing to be left in the lurch especially since I live in a very accessible mainstream area.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Frazzled, can you please email us at feedback@absolutedomestics.com.au so that we can look into availability in your area again. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Frazzled

No thanks, I have found an alternative

Not so reliable Newcastle area

I had previously put up a review for Absolute Domestics however since that review the cleaner became extremely unreliable week after week, the downfall is it takes up to a week to get a replacement cleaner if your cleaner is sick or has other things happen in their life that prevent them.
attending their scheduled time/day. It is a very frustrating process. You don't want just anyone coming to your house if your cleaner can't make it however Absolute Domestics don't take this into consideration. Won't be back that is for sure!

Looby

LoobyMelbourne

Average cleaners.

I have used two cleaners from Absolute Domestics. Unfortunately they have not been as good as those provided by other services.

Leonie zellman.

My toilet was never scrubbed.
The corners on all my rooms had cob webs.
No vacuuming behind chairs or lounge (it's out from the wall to allow this access).
No windows on doors between lounge cleaned and was told that the cleaner do not do and Windows no dusting of TVs or computers as its in the handbook which I never received.
Really disappointed.
Hope these comments help improve your service.
Maybe a call to client 1 month after start date?

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Absolute Domestics compares to other House Cleaning Services

GuruG

GuruGSydney

Had a bad experience but it was resolved by their head office

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi GuruG, thank you for your review. We are glad we have been able to come to a resolution for you and had the opportunity to clarify the incorrect information you had received from our cleaners. Kind regards, Absolute Domestics

michelleCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

spring clean

Spring clean wasn't a spring clean. They had a vacuum that hardly sucks. I had to go back over the floors. After they left I noticed a small ball on the floor, they had knocked over one of my smelly things, lucky i found it before my grandson did. Skirtings had dust on them, I had to go over them as well. I never thought to have that good a look when they were here.
Dusting vaccuming and cleanings was way under average. Some things were not even dusted. I wish i had have checked reviews beforehand. Way overpriced for under average. I told them I had animals, they should have at least have brought over a vacuum that lifts pet hair. Never again!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

We appreciate your feedback Michelle and will take those comments onboard, thanks for letting us know.

Ashlea33

Ashlea33Queensland, Australia

Our Long Term Use of Absolute Domestics

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Good service but can't afford monthly

I'm quite happy with the service from Absolute Domestics but cannot continue to use them because they won't allow a monthly clean. I find it strange that the company will not accept the kind of business the customer wants. Oh well, I'll seek an alternative. Was very happy with the cleaners.

C.O

C.OAU

Varying quality between cleaners

ray m

ray masked

QLD, Townsville

Could I get a guide for bond clean on highset Queenslander no carpets timber floor some mould dust tnank you

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Ray, to see our rates and the services we offer please go to www.absolutedomestics.com.au/services and enter your location. We would love to help! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Tracey B.

Tracey B.asked

Absolute Domestics SA, Adelaide

Do you stay in the house while they clean and do you move everything out the bathrooms etc before they get there?

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Tracey, it's entirely up to you how you would like to direct the cleaner to use their time. You can stay home and prepare everything for them to focus solely on cleaning or you can leave them to it during the allocated timeframe. Regards, Absolute Domestics

eva a.

eva a.asked

Absolute Domestics SA, Adelaide

What is bonus hour?

Yes got the bonus hour.
Cheers

Marie

First visit you get one hour extra free.

Nordic66
Nordic66

Absolute Domestics told me that the "bonus hour" means that you get one hours cleaning you don't have to pay for, eg, have a 3 hour clean but only pay for 2 hours. However, according to AD, the cleaner doesn't get paid for that hour, which is actually illegal. So the cleaner cleans for 3 hours but only gets paid for 2 hours.

Get an answer from our members and Absolute Domestics representatives