Abyss By Abby

Abyss By Abby Questions & Answers (page 2)

Helina W
Helina W

Hi! I am normally a size 6 in dresses, but i’m 5’3. I’m planning on purchasing the Encore gown, and I realize that due to my size I should order a medium in dresses, but i’m afraid the dress might be too long for my height. How long are dresses usually?

Hayley L.
Hayley L.

I’m a US size 12 in dresses, could I fit a dress on this site?

Keily C.
Keily C.

How long does it usually take for a gown to restock in a certain size?

Kat A
Kat A

Hi there,

Can anyone tell me how long it takes to ship to BC, Canada please? If the dress doesn't fit, how long do I have to return it?

Kat

Hi Ship time is 2-4 business days

Please see full T&C on website.

Abyss by Abby xoxo

Nikki
Nikki

Hi i am living in South Africa and i need a dress for september how long will it take for the dress to arrive to South Africa ??

amy.a
amy.a

if ordering from london how long does it take to come?

Kelly
Kelly

How long does it usually take to hear back from you guys about returning a dress?

Abyss By Abby   DM

On a normal business day. We do not work on weekends or at nites!

Bella F
Bella F

I would like to know why no one is answering my emails , I mad sure to email them at a time correlating to their opening and used the email provided. Iv also checked my spam and and sure of sent to be in the starred part of my email.

Abyss By Abby   DM

Yes as you have said we are based in Australia. We sleep at nights and work normal business hours. We answered your emails during normal business hours.

AveryL
AveryL

how long will shipping take to California and do dresses run true to size?

Edwyn Aguilar
Edwyn Aguilar

Hi, I just purchased a dress for my daughter but i mistakenly wrote the wrong address I misplaced a number on my address I need to correct it before it ships what can I do? My order number 27575

Abyss By Abby   DM

Hi, Email our office off the website ASAP! Before it’s sent.

Not sure why your msg here

Kim

mwinnaman
mwinnaman

I am super interested in the celine dress but am not sure what the slinky-jersey material is like... has anyone ordered and if so, is it like tee shirt-y or is it more elegant?

Vic
Vic

Hi i'm ordering the Jolie dress in oyster from the UK and was wondering how long shipping takes? Will I have any issues when ordering with a british credit card as you are an Australian company?

Many thanks, hope to hear back from you soon x

bianca

I was wondering if my dress doesn’t fit me can i returned it or have a refund? Because i’m not sure what is exactly my size.

Abyss By Abby   DM

hi, yes we refund on full priced items.....please see full T&C on our website

mirna

bianca

how long is shipping for abyss by abby? (To Canada)

Abyss By Abby   DM

hi, we ship all items via DHL EXPRESS. Ship time to Canada is 2-4 business days. PLEASE NOTE: PRE ORDERS have there own ship date next to each style

hope this helps you

Ashley W
Ashley W

I am going to purchase the Nikki gown from Abbys by Abby, but I really don't know if I should get XS or S. I always like things to be tighter and hug my body, and I wouldn't like it if it wasn't tight around my waist or bust. But I'm also afraid that the smaller one won't zip up. If I'm between the sizes, do you think getting the smaller size will really be that much smaller?

Abyss By Abby   DM

Hi. Please email our office to help you with sizing. Send your measurements

mhx
mhx

I am currently ordering a dress from their website - the total of the dress was £107 and shipping £19.95.

When i am on the order page it shows a total of $214.95.

Has anyone ordered and what will i be charged? I believe i should only be charged for 107 + 19.95?

Abyss By Abby   DM

As we are Australian based company yes it will show you Aud$. But the bank will charge you on the currency of your country

Torioreilly
Torioreilly

How long is shipping for Abyss by Abby? (United States btw)

Abyss By Abby   DM

hello! ship time to USA is 2-4 business days. when ordered by 2pm business day it leaves same day.

if you need any more info please email our office at SALES@ABYSSCLOTHING.COM.AU

they will be happy to help you

kim

Paula
Paula

It took aprox 3 days for the delivery. I was surprised how quickly and efficiently it arrived but very happy.

Get an answer from our members and Abyss By Abby representatives