4.9

The perfect evening gown for an elegant event.

There are so my great dresses to choose from and the website is very easy to use. I would highly recommend it!

Emily
Emily Sydney, NSW

Perfect Fit

Great customer service
Fast shipping
The quality and material was so comfortable and flattering to my curves
Very comfortable dress to wear , beautiful gowns

Thi
ThiSydney, NSW

Loved my dress!

Absolutely loved my Abyss By Abby dress is fitted perfectly and made me feel like a million bucks. I received so many compliments for the dress definitely my go to for glam wear!

Helen
HelenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Felt so glamorous

I absolutely loved my abyss by Abby gown. I felt so glamorous and amazing in it. Abyss by Abby is my new go to for evening gowns

Gorgeous goddess dress

Site was easy to navigate and was very satisfied with my dress got a lots of compliments. The fabric was soft on I love how it feel on my skin overall I love everything about my purchase and how it was delivered super fast and on time.

Jessica
Jessica South East Queensland, QLD

In love

This is my favorite website to buy dresses they look just like the pictures they are so elegant and sexy they fit my body perfect I love the material I bough the last dress for my anniversary pictures and they came out amazing I bough 3 more that I can’t wait to wear.

Perfect Dresses

I purchased zafron dress for a friends wedding and got so many compliments on it. It fit beautifully and it came on time. There international shipping is fast and would use in future.

Christine
ChristineSydney

Amazing in Gold

I wore the 'Trouble' dress in gold to a wedding and it was stunning. It made me feel shieke and golden. The dress received so many compliments and it felt great on.

SizingSlightly large

Stunning white bridal dress Cleo

I purchased the Cleo white dress for my wedding photos. This dress is beautiful I love the modest front and the open low back was that touch of sexy anlong with the leg slit yes it was a breath taking dress. The quality of this dress was amazing. True to size. Customer service is excellent I was unsure what size to get so I messaged customer service and was shocked at how quickly they responded. This is my second purchase with Abby. I would highly recommend you purchase from Abby. You will not be disappointed at all. The you Abby for creating beautiful dresses.

Crystal Jenner
Crystal JennerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Second Purchase and both dresses are amazing!

I’ve brought two gowns from Abyss by Abby now and both fit perfectly, were great quality and looked beautiful on.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Love Everything I've Purchased!!

I love every dress and separate I've purchased from Abyss! Beautifully made products with great material, and the fits are perfect! I've worn their gowns to major events and they're always eye-catching. Not only are they STUNNING their prices are very fair for a unique product and you won't normally be somewhere that someone else is wearing the same thing. Each time I purchase I am always amazed with how quickly I receive my product. Usually when ordering from far away I expect weeks to a month or more before I get it, not the case. Any time I'm in need of a show stopping gown I always check Abyss first!

Incredible quality

I have bought a few dresses from Abyss by Abby and they have ALWAYS been a hit! The quality for the price is impeccable. I am a tall girl and for once a dress is long enough for me too! Haha fast shipping and gorgeous presentation when you receive the package. You have gained a long time customer ❤️

Quality is key!

This was my first time ordering a dress of Abyss by Abby, I will never order a gown anywhere else again! Shipping was quick and I was taken back by the packaging and of course the quality of the dress! Thank you so much!!!

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Awful customer service + poor quality dresses

Bought few items from there in 1 transaction and they've all come apart from the stitches after only a couple of wears. Very disappointing. The customer service is also the worst I have ever known. They literally do not care and then start to ignore you!!!

SizingSlightly small
Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Perfect gown

The website was great, it has plenty of options to choose from. Overall, I decided to purchase the Casio gown and I love it! It fits perfectly and the quality of it is really nice.