Listing monitored by Abyss By Abby

4.9

Loved this dress and their customer service

I needed this gown for an event last minute and it arrived In just a couple days! It is Beautifully made with premium quality. I received so many compliments! I will definitely order from them again!

Product Appearance As advertised

My new favorite online dress boutique!!

This was my first time ordering from Abyss by Abby and I must say I have never been as satisfied as I am with this company. Not only did the dress come in right before my birthday (even though I ordered it 4 business days prior), the quality of the dress was amazing, and looked even better in person. The fit was perfect and the amount of complements I received truly made me feel like a model! I love this store so much and I will definitely continue to order from them in the near future. Thank you so much Abyss By Abby! You guys are truly amazing and place continue the amazing work y'all are doing!!!

The perfect dress!!

Abyss By Abby is the perfect online boutique. They offer high quality dresses. The website is easy to navigate. Customer service was also easy to get in contact with. I will definitely be shopping here again.

Product Appearance As advertised

dress of my dreams! the perfect ball dress!

Abyss By Abby is a absolutely beautiful online store their website is nicely presented and their social media was very easy to find to view the dresses. They offer a range of gorgeous dresses suited for formals/balls including short and long dresses. The quality of the dress i brought for my ball was so nice! the dress was very comfortable and super flattering made my bum look so good!! i absolutely loved the detail on the back and the backless of the dress made it! the colour was even more prettier in person. i got so many compliments! was so happy to find this beautiful dress for my senior ball! would recommend Abyss by Abby to everyone!

• +2Thumbnail

Love their gowns!

I’ve been purchasing gowns from Abyss by Abby since 2015 and they never cease to amaze me.

I recently ordered the ELLIE gown and I loved it! It was so last minute but shipping was fast and got it right on time for my event. The material is so soft and comfortable. I usually get a medium and it fits perfect.

I highly recommend their gowns if you want to feel like a celebrity!

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised

The perfect dress shipped super fast!

I was nervous about buying a dress, because it all looked too good to be true. How wrong I was! The dress (Ville) I bought (usually a size M but bought a L to make sure it fits) arrived super fast, in the most beautiful box and it fits me wonderfully! Abyss by Abby ensured that I got my dress in time for my graduation and I'm over the moon!

Beryl
BerylNew South Wales

Stunning, elegant dresses!

Their dresses are not only phenomenal in every way, but they also comfortably accentuate your body shape a lot! Would 100% recommend them!

Product Appearance As advertised

The perfect evening gown for an elegant event.

There are so my great dresses to choose from and the website is very easy to use. I would highly recommend it!

Emily
Emily Sydney, NSW

Perfect Fit

Great customer service
Fast shipping
The quality and material was so comfortable and flattering to my curves
Very comfortable dress to wear , beautiful gowns

Thi
ThiSydney, NSW

Loved my dress!

Absolutely loved my Abyss By Abby dress is fitted perfectly and made me feel like a million bucks. I received so many compliments for the dress definitely my go to for glam wear!

Helen
HelenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Felt so glamorous

I absolutely loved my abyss by Abby gown. I felt so glamorous and amazing in it. Abyss by Abby is my new go to for evening gowns

Gorgeous goddess dress

Site was easy to navigate and was very satisfied with my dress got a lots of compliments. The fabric was soft on I love how it feel on my skin overall I love everything about my purchase and how it was delivered super fast and on time.

Jessica
Jessica South East Queensland, QLD

In love

This is my favorite website to buy dresses they look just like the pictures they are so elegant and sexy they fit my body perfect I love the material I bough the last dress for my anniversary pictures and they came out amazing I bough 3 more that I can’t wait to wear.

Perfect Dresses

I purchased zafron dress for a friends wedding and got so many compliments on it. It fit beautifully and it came on time. There international shipping is fast and would use in future.

Christine
ChristineSydney

Amazing in Gold

I wore the 'Trouble' dress in gold to a wedding and it was stunning. It made me feel shieke and golden. The dress received so many compliments and it felt great on.

Sizing Slightly large