1.6

marguerite symington
marguerite symingtonSydney Surrounds, NSW

I believe this company scam you from getting a refund. Be very careful.

SizingSlightly small

So happy I purchased this exquisite dress last minute!

I loved how this dress fit on my body and was SO comfortable to wear all night long. This dress had awesome quality and I got so many compliments too!

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Absolutely disgusting

Service was horrible, quality was shocking for the amount paid and refused to refund for a stain on the dress, which was wasn’t even worn. Would never buy from again.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Abyss By Abby compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Avoid at all costs

Zero out of 5 - very dodgy and immoral customer service - The clothes are ok but not worth the hassle!! Avoid at all costs
They sent me pictures of a dress I had apparently ‘altered’ and refused to refund! Also claimed the other I returned was stained - Again NO WAY this was possible - I had tried the garment on once and then replaced it in the bag to return!! The dresses were in my house for 12 hours!! I had been warned of dodgy practise before by friends - I should have listened!

I had no choice but to take further action - What a waste of time - AVOID

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Horrible material and even WORSE costumer service

I ordered the unleashed dress from their website. When I received the dress not only did the color of the dress not match the websites picture but the material was similar to costume material. I immediately returned the dress having to pay $20 due to the fact that they don’t give you a return label. I was then emailed by the company claiming that there was a “small rip” in the dress and the tags were “unattached” and that I won’t be receiving a refund. Both claims are ridiculous since I didn’t even try on the dress due to the horrible quality. I won’t be buying from this company ever again and I suggest others think twice before they get SCAMMED like I did.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Dress Material was cheap and very cold customer service. Forget returns!

Oh gosh where to begin.. I got my dress and the packaging was ugly. The hang tags look cheap. The dress came in plastic. Opened it up and the outer layer is like a men’s suit material. So disappointed. Tried it on and it was too small. I tried to return it but they said no right away because it was past their extra tiny return window. I told them I would contact my bank (credit cards give 180 day return window)

They replied saying ok return it for store credit within a matter of days (I’m in the US it won’t get back to them in a few days without a huge amount of money. I’m like no I can’t fit in you clothing I want a refund. They suck. Period. If you are a tiny XS it’s probably ok but anyone else I don’t recommend.

Disappointed 2
Disappointed 2South East Queensland, QLD

Abysmal Customer Service & Forget Returns!!!!