Listing monitored by Abyss By Abby

1.0
marguerite symington
marguerite symingtonSydney Surrounds, NSW

I believe this company scam you from getting a refund. Be very careful.

Avoid at all costs

Zero out of 5 - very dodgy and immoral customer service - The clothes are ok but not worth the hassle!! Avoid at all costs
They sent me pictures of a dress I had apparently ‘altered’ and refused to refund! Also claimed the other I returned was stained - Again NO WAY this was possible - I had tried the garment on once and then replaced it in the bag to return!! The dresses were in my house for 12 hours!! I had been warned of dodgy practise before by friends - I should have listened!

I had no choice but to take further action - What a waste of time - AVOID

Product Appearance As advertised

Dress Material was cheap and very cold customer service. Forget returns!

Oh gosh where to begin.. I got my dress and the packaging was ugly. The hang tags look cheap. The dress came in plastic. Opened it up and the outer layer is like a men’s suit material. So disappointed. Tried it on and it was too small. I tried to return it but they said no right away because it was past their extra tiny return window. I told them I would contact my bank (credit cards give 180 day return window)

They replied saying ok return it for store credit within a matter of days (I’m in the US it won’t get back to them in a few days without a huge amount of money. I’m like no I can’t fit in you clothing I want a refund. They suck. Period. If you are a tiny XS it’s probably ok but anyone else I don’t recommend.

Product Appearance Not as advertised