Listing monitored by Abyss By Abby

1.0

Absolutely disgusting

Service was horrible, quality was shocking for the amount paid and refused to refund for a stain on the dress, which was wasn’t even worn. Would never buy from again.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Horrible material and even WORSE costumer service

I ordered the unleashed dress from their website. When I received the dress not only did the color of the dress not match the websites picture but the material was similar to costume material. I immediately returned the dress having to pay $20 due to the fact that they don’t give you a return label. I was then emailed by the company claiming that there was a “small rip” in the dress and the tags were “unattached” and that I won’t be receiving a refund. Both claims are ridiculous since I didn’t even try on the dress due to the horrible quality. I won’t be buying from this company ever again and I suggest others think twice before they get SCAMMED like I did.

Disappointed 2
Disappointed 2South East Queensland, QLD

Abysmal Customer Service & Forget Returns!!!!