Listing monitored by Abyss By Abby

1.0
1 review

Dress Material was cheap and very cold customer service. Forget returns!

Oh gosh where to begin.. I got my dress and the packaging was ugly. The hang tags look cheap. The dress came in plastic. Opened it up and the outer layer is like a men’s suit material. So disappointed. Tried it on and it was too small. I tried to return it but they said no right away because it was past their extra tiny return window. I told them I would contact my bank (credit cards give 180 day return window)

They replied saying ok return it for store credit within a matter of days (I’m in the US it won’t get back to them in a few days without a huge amount of money. I’m like no I can’t fit in you clothing I want a refund. They suck. Period. If you are a tiny XS it’s probably ok but anyone else I don’t recommend.

Sizing Slightly small