Abyss By Abby

Abyss By Abby (page 2 of 15)

Awful customer service + poor quality dresses

Bought few items from there in 1 transaction and they've all come apart from the stitches after only a couple of wears. Very disappointing. The customer service is also the worst I have ever known. They literally do not care and then start to ignore you!!!

marguerite symington
marguerite symingtonSydney Surrounds, NSW

I believe this company scam you from getting a refund. Be very careful.

Love love love

I have purchased several dresses from abyss by Abby and they have not disappointed me yet . The dresses have great fit and quality. Runs true to size. Officially a lifetime customer!

Perfect gown

The website was great, it has plenty of options to choose from. Overall, I decided to purchase the Casio gown and I love it! It fits perfectly and the quality of it is really nice.

Poppy
PoppyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

perfect, couldn’t fault anything!

The dress I ordered was perfect, it was true to size (I got the smallest size), the colour was amazing and so unique to any other colour dress I’d seen before, and the material and make of it was immaculate. It arrived within 2-3 days (express delivery). Definitely has been my best purchase, and would trust Abyss by Abby 100% for another special occasion <3

Loved the dress!!

I ordered the Layali dress in white! The dress fit like a glove and surpassed my expectations for ordering a gown online! The shipping with AbyssbyAbby was super quick and shopping on their site was very easy! The site reflected what was truly in stock and made my last minute shopping for an event easy! I am beyond satisfied with my purchase and will be ordering from AbyssbyAbby in the future!!!

Tay Shannon
Tay ShannonMurray Region, NSW

Just WOW!

It was my first time having to buy a gown so I was a little unsure what I was looking for. But I was pleasantly surprised by the quick service and the dress itself. I purchased the white Kim dress and WOW it was the perfect combination of simplicity and class! It fit so well I usually wear a size 8 and I purchased a size small. I received so many compliments at the gala ball I attended. I will definitely be purchasing my next gown from this amazing brand.

Perfect Fit!

I was very happy with my first purchase at Abyss by Abby! The gown I ordered was gorgeous and the quality of the material was very nice. The velvet was stretchy but at the same time looked rich. The delivery was on time and it came in a really cute box with a garment bag! I had also emailed customer service prior to buying the dress with some questions on the sizing and they were very helpful in picking out my size. Love the dress and the service. Highly recommend!

lori rowlands
lori rowlandsSydney, NSW

the best

I hired my dress from a friend for formal and it looked amazing , i am so satisfied with it best material and looked stunning overall amazing quality and perfect fit

Summer C
Summer CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I loved it!

I purchased the florabelle dress and was loaded with compliments throughout the entire night! the dress has such amazing fabric and is a stunning colour. I never wanted to take it off!

Minh N.
Minh N.Sydney, NSW

In love with this brand!

I bought my formal dress from here, it came so quickly and was the perfect size! The website was so easy to navigate and you have so many options and styles to choose from. The quality was amazing, I was super happy with my purchase and you definitely get what you paid for. I truly felt like a princess and received so many compliments and questions on my dress. I would highly recommend for those planning to shop here in the future :)

Alizé
AlizéSydney, NSW

Beautiful dress would definitely shop here again!

The quality was perfect, the style was great and was exactly what I was looking for, the fitting was perfect and the colour is absolutely stunning, I would definitely shop here again its my go to !

Amazing!!!!

One of the best online stores to buy a dress from! The site was super easy to navigate! The item fit true to size and was incredible quality! Also sometimes shipping internationally can take forever but my dress arrived super fast!

The talk of the night...

I made my first purchase and I am absolutely blown away! I was extremely impressed by their customer service and quick shipping. The quality is top notch, it was so elegant and it fit like a glove. It was definitly a show stopper and the talk of the night. I'll be purchasing future dresses with Abyss by Abby from here on out.

The best !!

The website is really easy to navigate & checkout was extremely quick and easy. The product itself was exceptional quality & 100% recommend ! Guarantee Ill come back again to buy another product. :)